2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2015 - Duane Giroir to FOX 10 Phoenix September 9 at 9:04am · Scottsdale, AZ, United States · Sully was and is a fraud. He had one good engine

'Yes, the west pilot of integrity is Giroir. The east pilots of integrity are Sully&Skiles.

sully.jpg

Cute. I hope you don't croak before we get a chance to fly together. I can regale how I could out-fly you with both eyes tied behind my back....but I don't compete with cheaters. Too bad.

Oh I've no doubt you could "regale" how you "could out-fly" me "with both eyes tied behind" your "back", since "you'se" pathetic widdle "this is sparta" sorts are used to running your mouths off within Fantasyland, even to the unimaginably infantile degree of fantasizing yourselves "battle" tested "knights/soldiers" and even "dire wolves", but "you'se" clearly can't come up with the needed spine/skills to even try to back up your mouth, and you know it.

Per your pitiful "I don't compete with cheaters"? In what way could you even imagine anyone could "cheat" in such an encounter? Do expand on that a bit, since we can always use more laughs around here....? The very best you could manage would be to bribe the actual pilot babysitting you in any recreational "Fighter Fantasy" place to do the flying for you, and I could live with that. One must reasonably imagine that "I don"t compete with cheaters" was taught to you in early life by an overly indulgent mother that dried your tears whenever the "other kids" routinely handed your arse to you in any aspect of direct competition?

No worries son. The real world predictably crushed all your childish fantasies, and you can either grow up and get on with life or not. Your choice. What you do NOT have, as anything even remotely approaching a respectable "man" is the right to run your mouth without the slightest actual back up for it, lest you be clearly seen for the pitiful little squalling infant you sadly, but apparently are.

P.S. Since "regale"/run your mouth/etc clearly marks the apogee of your life deeds and abilities; don't forget to additionally "regale" me with more AWAsome tales of your "Letterman Jacket" athletic "career", and as always, thanks for the dependable laughs....self-styled "soldier" of "sparta" ;) And no worries as to both decent and respectable treatment from me inside any airline cockpit regardless, but understand that within that space no distracting and utterly childish conversation/other nonsense would be either offered or tolerated. The cockpit's a serious work place, and you're forever welcome and encouraged to take any of your wholesale BS to the wagered environment instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: diamondcutter
....Karma is not just a desert topping.

Joseph Stalin died peacefully in his sleep. Should I go on further from real human history? You're right about "Karma"...it's "not just a desert topping" but rather an indulgent fantasy for absurdly self-"righteous" little children that yet believe in the likes of Santa Claus/the Easter Bunny, and even magically becoming self-styled "Spartans", without ever even needing to head off to Thermopylae, of course...

For the momentary sake of whimsical argument though, let's discuss "Karma" a bit more. Given your cherished belief in such nonsense, has it not ever even occurred to you that your own current circumstances should make "you'se" at all curious about your own "Karma"? ;)

Last edited:
Few things more impressive than a 58 year old man in a "Letterman Jacket."

View attachment 11369

Well, save for perhaps mighty "spartan soldiers" attired "heroicially" in "dire wolf" T-shirts of course:

Seriously though dariencc; it's always been my intent to never offer offense within the workplace, much less the possibly eventual cockpit to any of the PHX folks, especially since I've spoken with some over time and found most to not be utterly infantile fools, and neither the work place, much less the cockpit are at all appropriate venues for childish nonsense in any case. If ever burdened with even the likes of "cactusboy", I'd treat all as a colleague in the cockpit, and if/when/only subjected to excessively infantile "regale" nonsense then refer such to Professional Standards, after dismissing anyone who childishly fantasized a cockpit to be anything other than a place to first/always do their proper duties in and leave their petty, personal bs on the ground from the trip sequence. None of the passengers should ever have need to wonder about what's going on in the front/who's actually minding the store/etc, much less have any need to imagine petty little children squabbling.....period.

Last edited:
Few things more impressive than a 58 year old man in a "Letterman Jacket."

View attachment 11369

P.S. That's both pathetic and hilarious. '73 marked my first appearance at the World Championships....but, call me crazy here, I can't even imagine currently wearing the USA Team attire from that era so's to most "impress" anyone as anything other than an utter fool. Then contemporaries have gone on to well-represent America in aged geezers Divisions international events, but I've thus far proved far to lazy to emulate them...and all that serious training thing hurts like a beyotch anyway. If ever stricken by the "Champion Virus", one wakes up mostly every day to an instant, physical check/brutal "Oww/FK!"/etc reminder of whether one's tolerance for pain is still exceeded by his desire/NEED to win. I spent many years in youth with that. If I'd wanted to undertake a whole life of anything less than "All Glory/No Work" (less the occasional "war" thing of course) I'd likely have never pursued aviation in the first place, but of course "Letterman Jackets" will always hugely "impress" me. Being thus an admitted wimp; what better could I dare hope for in my dotage than to have some pathetic punk like "cactusboy" properly "regale" me with childish fantasies of "spartan" magnificence, and of course "Letterman Jackets"? I'd only ask of him within any "regale" of AWAsome skills as a "pilot", that "he" additionally bore me with some of his "war" stories as a "soldier" of "sparta" at least...or at least properly brag on how many thin mints "he" earlier sold as a Girl Scout at least....

Seriously folks. Wouldn't you all love to see a proper "spartan soldier"/supposed "pilot" in action within forever made available aerial video proving their flying "skills" against even an aged and frail old eastie?...Or should such pathetic punks instead be forever allowed to do nothing more than "regale" instead?

PM/Conversation initiated to "cactusboy": "I can regale how I could out-fly you with both eyes tied behind my back"....Sure you could punk. I'm offering you the chance to do exactly that on permanent video, so what's "youse" problem?

You can "regale" all you want, but the Truth, and you fully know it is that you're just a pathetic widdle wimp. Show both myself and literally the whole world otherwise at your pleasure.

Where you err in this is in assuming that I'm/anyone is as much full of complete BS as you are, and have existed only by way of easy circumstances and too few people nearby properly wielding flyswatters during the course of life. That's not the case.

Bottom Line: We both know you're just a complete joke. Either step up or shut up punk, and "you'se" are hardly the type to ever actually "step up" for anything." What sort of "man" or "pilot" would let that go unchallenged?..Other than perhaps some "spartan soldier" of course?

I'll hardly, after a full decade of such "spartans" infantile idiocy, be even slightly left holding my breath for any semblance of an honorable and actual response...save for perhaps more ferocious threats of some "regale"/etc. Pwecious widdle cactusboy: "I can regale how I could out-fly you with both eyes tied behind my back."...but yet "regale" is somehow all we've ever seen or can even apparently, ever hope for from your pitiful sort?

Gentlemen: It must be admitted that these "spartans" have at least been good for a lot of laughs over the past decade. ;)

Last edited:
Sooo.. we have on this board, and in the ranks of the West, an FBI agent want.a.be that allegedly failed the lie detector test.. because he was perhaps a nutcase.

It might be true that he is a nutcase, but obviously the FBI missed it's best opportunity to ensure a future director that could legitimately wear an "integrity matters T-shirt".

Reactions: CAVOK
Sooo.. we have on this board, and in the ranks of the West, an FBI agent want.a.be that allegedly failed the lie detector test.. because he was perhaps a nutcase.

It might be true that he is a nutcase, but obviously the FBI missed it's best opportunity to ensure a future director that could legitimately wear an "integrity matters T-shirt".

That last is a sadly perfect observation for these previously unimaginable and fully sorry times for our beloved America.

On the other hand, especially with the election tomorrow; the Cubs won the World Series for the first time in over a century, so it seems actual miracles still happen. Let us both hope and literally pray for another one tomorrow. ;) Cutsie-pie emoticon notwithstanding; countless thousands in national cemeteries no longer have a voice. Let us properly respect their sacrifices with our votes.

Last edited:
Just had to post. The boards are rigged because I had a post removed last week but here is another: TRUMP WON! Supreme Court justice will be a conservative, Freidrichs vs. CTA will get a rehearing and MANDATORY DUES WILL GO AWAY! Do you think APA and ALPA lawyers will have stock offerings?

Goodbye Clintons.

Goodbye sanctuary cities

Goodbye global warming (hello coal!)

Goodbye Nic. You indeed cannot put a seventeen year pilot behind a new hire.

Goodbye Phoenix.

Hello Trump!

What a great year. It's all coming together.

Life is good.

This SLI screw job is turning out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. Finally got off my butt and did what I should have done 12 years ago when we merged with the usapa creeps. I am heading to a much better company and I'll put this bunch of pilot morons in my rear view mirror.

I wish all you usapa lowlifes nothing but the worst. You deserve whatever nasty sh** comes your way. Claxon Cleary and Bradford are the leaders you deserve. Total scum. Adios to Mutates Moron, Walmartpervert, Eastpus, and hawkjerker too. GFY!!

Thanks to Russ and Johann and the Leonidas *uckups. I gave thousands and listened to all your dopey bs about how great you were doing and it was all in the bag. Yeah, right. You guy will fit right in with the Easthole and sky nazi idiots. All of you can sit around and talk about how smart you are. You are all really just a bunch of dopey pilots. AMF.

This SLI screw job is turning out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. Finally got off my butt and did what I should have done 12 years ago when we merged with the usapa creeps. I am heading to a much better company and I'll put this bunch of pilot morons in my rear view mirror.

I wish all you usapa lowlifes nothing but the worst. You deserve whatever nasty sh** comes your way. Claxon Cleary and Bradford are the leaders you deserve. Total scum. Adios to Mutates Moron, Walmartpervert, Eastpus, and hawkjerker too. GFY!!

Thanks to Russ and Johann and the Leonidas *uckups. I gave thousands and listened to all your dopey bs about how great you were doing and it was all in the bag. Yeah, right. You guy will fit right in with the Easthole and sky nazi idiots. All of you can sit around and talk about how smart you are. You are all really just a bunch of dopey pilots. AMF.

President Bradford has just addressed east pilots, and informed them of their disbursement which will be soon coming.
Lax to Asia, or more aptly ExLax to Asia- Bon voyage.
You listened to the 2004 west hires who steered the junior west pilots into the rocks. Vasin, Koontz, Ferguson. You should have been smarter.
Mesa will suit you, as it suited your west leaders. Bon voyage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts