2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This SLI screw job is turning out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. Finally got off my butt and did what I should have done 12 years ago when we merged with the usapa creeps. I am heading to a much better company and I'll put this bunch of pilot morons in my rear view mirror.

I wish all you usapa lowlifes nothing but the worst. You deserve whatever nasty sh** comes your way. Claxon Cleary and Bradford are the leaders you deserve. Total scum. Adios to Mutates Moron, Walmartpervert, Eastpus, and hawkjerker too. GFY!!

Thanks to Russ and Johann and the Leonidas *uckups. I gave thousands and listened to all your dopey bs about how great you were doing and it was all in the bag. Yeah, right. You guy will fit right in with the Easthole and sky nazi idiots. All of you can sit around and talk about how smart you are. You are all really just a bunch of dopey pilots. AMF.

Can you please take trader with you?

Goodbye Clintons.

Goodbye sanctuary cities

Goodbye global warming (hello coal!)

Goodbye Nic. You indeed cannot put a seventeen year pilot behind a new hire.

Goodbye Phoenix.

Hello Trump!

What a great year. It's all coming together.

Life is good.

"Life is good." Amen on all counts brother. I had some honest hope after the Cubs won the series that we were at least briefly living in a time of miracles, but I'll admit I'd had really bad feelings before the election results were finally called. ;)

I wish all you usapa lowlifes nothing but the worst.

Should any of the east even try to pretend that we care about what you "wish"? Would you instead settle for a nurturing "group-hug" and perhaps even a "trophy" for "participating"?...Or maybe even a lollipop to make you "feel" better? ;)

"Finally got off my butt and did what I should have done 12 years ago when we merged with the usapa creeps." Much was posted over time as to just how presumably pathetic those out east were for sticking in after LOA93. It seems the fullness of time has addressed that inequity. What was YOUR excuse for "12 years" of stupidly rotting away at utterly stagnant AWA?

Per your: "This SLI screw job is turning out to be the best thing that ever happened to me."? Why so much obvious whining and childish anger then? Be happy instead. "Live long and prosper"/etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyingskier
President Bradford has just addressed east pilots, and informed them of their disbursement which will be soon coming.
Lax to Asia, or more aptly ExLax to Asia- Bon voyage.
You listened to the 2004 west hires who steered the junior west pilots into the rocks. Vasin, Koontz, Ferguson. You should have been smarter.
Mesa will suit you, as it suited your west leaders. Bon voyage.

Not headed to Mesa, champ. I'll be in a much better place than you and your bunch of thieves. I'm done listening to Vasin, Koontz, Ferguson or any other dumbass pilots. Your all the same. Know it all jerks fighting over the same crumbs. I'll be laughing when this toilet of an airline goes back into bankrupcy and it is definitely coming. Employees getting more and more pissed off and service will go into the sewer. Ha Ha! Enjoy it, fool!

He saw you Eastholes for what you were! Enjoy your return to Chapter 11! Bye bye!

So to even know with whom I was referring to you had to have been here before. So why the new screen name? Banned, permanent cornfield, or anger issues?

In addition your new screen names implies you are still into aviation, after all it's probably all you know. So is it Air China or China Southern?

You do realize since you were at the bottom of the list before you will likely still be at the bottom of any new list right? If you've never worked abroad as an expat you are in for another dissapointment and rude awakening.

Reactions: flyingskier
Not headed to Mesa, champ. I'll be in a much better place than you and your bunch of thieves.

Glad to hear that. I'll likely be left struggling by with only 220k+ airline-only-counted income there for my remaining year or so. I've no doubt you're doing far better and I wish you well.

P.S. "You'se" really "showed" us all just who's who and what's what: "This is Sparta!"/etc....well, at least you likely have one or more "Integrity Matters" T-shirts, so all's well, and that's not even considering the vast and unquestionably, deeply spiritual benefits of any Cactus 18 "Bling". No matter. Grow Up and be well.

Last edited:
So to even know with whom I was referring to you had to have been here before. So why the new screen name? Banned, permanent cornfield, or anger issues?

In addition your new screen names implies you are still into aviation, after all it's probably all you know. So is it Air China or China Southern?

You do realize since you were at the bottom of the list before you will likely still be at the bottom of any new list right? If you've never worked abroad as an expat you are in for another dissapointment and rude awakening.

I'll be so happy not to have to be showing up to work everyday at this nasty sewer of a airline. 1. Never having to fly with an East Golden Boy who rocketed head of me thanks to Eichen. Then being told that we had no right to any wide bodies for 5 more years. 2. Not having to listen to sky nazi dipshits telling me how great their way of doing things is and how lucky I am to a part of it all. 3. Never again flying with and listening to a Leonidas tool trying to tell me how strong their case was and how we have the best people. The brilliant Russ really impressed the arbs with his Mr. Funny Act. Went over real well. NOT! Whatever genuises appointed Russ and Johan may as well have waved the white flag at the opening session and begged for mercy.

Don't matter now. You'll be one big happy family. It will be wonderful. trust me.

I'll be so happy not to have to be showing up to work everyday at this nasty sewer of a airline. 1. Never having to fly with an East Golden Boy who rocketed head of me thanks to Eichen. Then being told that we had no right to any wide bodies for 5 more years. 2. Not having to listen to sky nazi dipshits telling me how great their way of doing things is and how lucky I am to a part of it all. 3. Never again flying with and listening to a Leonidas tool trying to tell me how strong their case was and how we have the best people. The brilliant Russ really impressed the arbs with his Mr. Funny Act. Went over real well. NOT! Whatever genuises appointed Russ and Johan may as well have waved the white flag at the opening session and begged for mercy.

Don't matter now. You'll be one big happy family. It will be wonderful. trust me.

You sound just like those angry Snowflakes! I am Glad you will be able to move out of your moms basement. I am sure you will get along with your new Captains. Gear up *****! . My guess is you will last about one year. GFY! Snowflake .LMAO

I'll be so happy not to have to be showing up...3. Never again flying with and listening to a Leonidas tool trying to tell me how strong their case was and how we have the best people. The brilliant Russ really impressed the arbs with his Mr. Funny Act. Went over real well. NOT! Whatever genuises appointed Russ and Johan may as well have waved the white flag at the opening session and begged for mercy.

How much did you give AOL and when are they going to disburse the judgement, LAX? Did you get a tie out of it?, and

What was the "Mr. Funny Act"? What was his attempt at humor concerning?

He saw you Eastholes for what you were! Enjoy your return to Chapter 11! Bye bye!

It has been reported that Warren Buffet just took a stake in American Airlines to the tune of $800 million, and much less stakes in Delta and United. He is very bullish on the airline stocks, a huge turnaround for him.

http://www.fool.com/investing/2016/11/15/warren-buffetts-berkshire-hathaway-bets-big-on-air.aspx

http://investorplace.com/2016/11/american-airlines-group-inc-aal-stock-buffett-iplace/#.WCtmfxIrJ-U

But, thank you very much for the sentiment. Enjoy your new job. American will be a much nicer place to work without you. Could you please take some of the others from the Angry First Officers Club, the entitled 2004 hires, and a few of the captains like EK with you?

Funny how you never seem to hear from the AWA, hired as Dash 8 pilots, and NAAtive pilots who were awarded super-seniority and were placed well ahead of people with my hire date.

I love working for American Airlines, the World's largest airline. When I go home, I want to be back flying the Atlantic again. If that doesn't continue, I am sure that I will love MIA and flying South American. I love it. I love the gentlemen and women with whom I fly also. The job isn't perfect, but what job is?

The "crumbs" that you mention are not so bad. I max out on my DC contribution with the A330 pay so the 16% extra just goes to my paycheck and I have not even cashed out 2016 vacation yet.

Good luck in your next career, Ex-lax.

CAVOK!

Last edited:
Reactions: diamondcutter

At least you are happy!

Reactions: CAVOK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts