2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even NoNic4Us will not show. The SLI was extremely painful for the Nic fueled extremist. Being deep sixed below 11000 is not a nice place to hang. Simmons is close by for a reach around to cheer him up.
Metroyet is content to fly at Alaska. He actually lucked out after being blown off the bottom of the Airways list. His former AWA wife can keep him appraised of the AA fun. Rumor is she actually thought USAirways was more together than her current APA handlers

Alaska is a great company and I'm sure he loves it there. He'll be laughing all the way to the bank when the great AA/US tanks and you end up at McDonalds. You and Randy Mowery can join Bradford, King and Ed Bular for a group reach around after working the lunch shift at McDonalds. We'll even throw in Russ Payne and Johan DeVicq since I know you always want to be fair to the West pilots. You can have those two dumbass idiots since they handed you a bogus list on a silver platter. They will fit right in with your little Easdtie circle jerk. Enjoy your temporary position on a sleazy do over list because after the next bankruptcy you'll be blackballed from the industry. I'm talking about the flying industry, not food service. You'l fit right in there. I can't wait, jackass!!!

I will be long gone before the next bankruptcy. Simmons, Koontz and Ferguson can worry about that.
Lax to Asia.....here is a good place to start.

Reactions: CAVOK

I will be long gone before the next bankruptcy. Simmons, Koontz and Ferguson can worry about that.
Lax to Asia.....here is a good place to start.

I will be long gone too, jackass. I can't wait. Koontz, Ferguson, and Simmons will eventually move up to widebody flying and poor little you will be wearing Depends and then six feet under. Cry me a river!!! Congratulations on your theft of a seniority number by a low life union of jerks. BTW, I'm not the only one here headed for the exits and we'll be laughing when this sewer gets clogged. You'll end up at McDonalds with Mowery and Bradford. Adios, mf.

I will be long gone too, jackass. I can't wait. Koontz, Ferguson, and Simmons will eventually move up to widebody flying and poor little you will be wearing Depends and then six feet under. Cry me a river!!! Congratulations on your theft of a seniority number by a low life union of jerks. BTW, I'm not the only one here headed for the exits and we'll be laughing when this sewer gets clogged. You'll end up at McDonalds with Mowery and Bradford. Adios, mf.
If your work life was so bad, what took you so long to realize it? Seems like you should have pulled the chord a long time ago.

...... BTW, I'm not the only one here headed for the exits .....

One can only hope, but how the world's largest airline could even survive without the aid of PHX/"sparta's" noblest creatures can now only be wondered at. Sigh...Still sadly suffering from insane delusions of personal "grandeur" and "importance" I see. No matter. Don't let the door hit "you'se" worthless punks arses on your way out. ;)

Last edited:
I will be long gone too, jackass. I can't wait. Koontz, Ferguson, and Simmons will eventually move up to widebody flying and poor little you will be wearing Depends and then six feet under. ...

"Depends" hopefully not, but eventual death's a certainty for us all. Perhaps not today though. For today I'll cheerfully call out any/all of you fatuous punks to the aerial wager and enjoyably laugh at your proven spinelessness meanwhile, or better yet enjoy any acceptance of said wager. "Type tough" and "angry" as much as you can manage otherwise "pilot" child, which has been fully demonstrated to be all "you'se" pathetic sorts are actually able to do.

"Koontz, Ferguson, and Simmons" aren't of even the slightest personal concern to me at any level beyond that of Larry, Moe and Curly, and are cordially invited to kiss my "signet ring" for the duration of my time here, so nice try with that.

"You'se", as a group might wish to check into some anger management therapy for your own sakes, but thanks as always for the dependable laughs regardless kid. Would it help you heal if I offered to commission some "Spartan"-themed...umm..."Trophy" for "Participating"? In the same commercial/"Patriotic" spirit of AWA's "Liberty Tie"; I'd be willing to offer them at only 45-50 times their actual production cost.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: CAVOK

787 version coming soon......

What kind of complete idiot wears a jacket indoors for some childish video? Was there no central heating available where that was made? No matter. I must suppose that the poor child desperately does everything possible to at least pretend to be a "pilot" to the unwashed ignorant (and he'd best hope fully gullible as well) so I guess that's somewhat explainable and even sadly predictable behavior....But seriously people? "Look at me mommy! I'm a "pilot"...see my bought-by-me, badazz leather jacket I even wear indoors?" ;) There's NO way that sorry person could ever pass a full psychiatric evaluation.

Last edited:
Sayonara lax to Asia. Parker will be long gone in five years, and AA will have a great contract. You, will be hauling kazoos out of some Shanghai sweat shop to the Mideast. Over and over in a burned out 74 classic. Payne and Johann played their hand poorly, but will be fine.
The one who really blew it is Simmons. Fairly old, and he bought the Leonidas Fairy Tale until it placed him at 10000 plus, with not enough time to recover. He should enjoy his winter stint at Kew Gardens.
Ferguson and Koontz have time.

What kind of complete idiot wears a jacket indoors for some childish video? Was there no central heating available where that was made? No matter. I must suppose that the poor child desperately does everything possible to at least pretend to be a "pilot" to the unwashed ignorant (and he'd best hope fully gullible as well) so I guess that's somewhat explainable and even sadly predictable behavior....But seriously people? "Look at me mommy! I'm a "pilot"...see my bought-by-me, badazz leather jacket I even wear indoors?" ;) There's NO way that sorry person could ever pass a full psychiatric evaluation.

Poor Aux. no more leather and Capn Aux name tag.
But don't worry, this narcisstic tool bag will still be break dancing in the PHX terminal even after it resembles Pittsburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.