2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sayonara lax to Asia. Parker will be long gone in five years, and AA will have a great contract. You, will be hauling kazoos out of some Shanghai sweat shop to the Mideast. Over and over in a burned out 74 classic. Payne and Johann played their hand poorly, but will be fine.
The one who really blew it is Simmons. Fairly old, and he bought the Leonidas Fairy Tale until it placed him at 10000 plus, with not enough time to recover. He should enjoy his winter stint at Kew Gardens.

You're hilarious. I've never seen one person be so full of crap in my life. No wonder you were chosen to lead your little scab union. 747 classic? Where do they even fly those things anymore? Keep dreaming, fool.
Payne and DeVicq will be fine, no question. The junior guys are the ones who had their careers stolen. Are you getting it now? Those two idiots should have resigned and given their positions to smarter people. We had those dopes and I knew we were screwed before the arbitration started. How is this Simmons fault? Did he decide to stick with cronies instead of picking the best people? He had nothing to do with it, jackass. Once again, you just like to stir up s__t like a true scab.

One more thing, Clax Cleary. Since you love videos so much, here is one that will help you in your next career. You will really fit in there. I will be loving it!!!!
The lunch shift will be you, Bular, Bradford, King, EastUS, Mowery and Payne and Devicq to add some West teamwork. Have a great career, jackass!!!

*@&# all you #*^@%*&*!!!!

Last edited:
Tom Hanks endorses Hillary Clinton

Hanks has made no hesitation to skewer Donald Trump while endorsing Hillary Clinton, and spelling out his reasons why.

“Oh yeah let’s talk about that self involved gas bag,” Tom Hanks said when he was asked by the BBC about Donald Trump. “Do you want to talk about him? Look, if I have an accessed tooth and I need to see an oral surgeon, I am not going to go to the guy who says ‘You know what, I think I can be a pretty good oral surgeon. I’m going to go to someone who has been doing it for thirty years and handled it a million times and knows all the small little… I’m voting for Hillary Clinton because I think she’s wildly, wildly qualified to be the President of the United States, at the same time with one thing after another that the world has handled her.”

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/tom-hanks-endorses-hillary-clinton/26317/

Hollywood stars shine for Hillary: Spielberg, Clooney, Streisand and Hanks back her to become first female U.S. president

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ney-Streisand-Hanks-female-U-S-president.html
Tommy should stick to acting.

Reactions: CAVOK
Wow, management pilots get 18% profit sharing, not 100% sure but heard some management pilots talking while I was not in uniform. APA the dumbest union.

Last edited:
You're hilarious. I've never seen one person be so full of crap in my life. No wonder you were chosen to lead your little scab union. 747 classic? Where do they even fly those things anymore? Keep dreaming, fool.
Payne and DeVicq will be fine, no question. The junior guys are the ones who had their careers stolen. Are you getting it now? Those two idiots should have resigned and given their positions to smarter people. We had those dopes and I knew we were screwed before the arbitration started. How is this Simmons fault? Did he decide to stick with cronies instead of picking the best people? He had nothing to do with it, jackass. Once again, you just like to stir up s__t like a true scab.

Sigh...""Type tough" and "angry" as much as you can manage otherwise "pilot" child, which has been fully demonstrated to be all "you'se" pathetic sorts are actually able to do."

"You'se" sad likes should honestly consider therapy for your clearly obvious anger issues, at the very least. if you're indeed so wholly happy with your newly found circumstances, then you've a VERY strange way of showing it. One can only wonder about how much infantile venom you would spew if not so utterly "happy" as you now claim to be.

Per: "Those two idiots should have resigned and given their positions to smarter people."? It's hardly as if AWA was ever the "go to" place for the most able pilots/"smarter people" to seek out the best jobs possible. Just exactly how many truly "smart people" do/even can you imagine ever worked at AWA in the first place? Hint: Your postings alone fully prevent your ever being considered such...even despite mindlessly posting Ronald MacDonald pics having been long ago established as acceptable proof of MENSA membership. You're clearly so truly "happy" that you can't wait to see harm/fantasized bankruptcy/whatever inflicted on others...Seriously kid? That's your best attempt at "happy"? Get yourself some professional help. You're obviously so many light years past just plain angry/fully wrapped-around-the-axle and totally miserable that I honestly must feel sorry for you. Life's too short for you to continue to indulge in self destructive BS. Grow Up. Move on and have a life...or not. The choice is entirely yours to make. I'll confess I find mouthy little punks like you/"cap'n aux/etc" to be fully contemptible "jokes" within aviation, but I honestly wish you no harm. Perhaps you should stop harming yourself with all that manifest anger you've apparently no workable outlet for....Just a kindly meant suggestion as one human being to another. No matter. Forever wallow in your angry and wholly infantile BS or otherwise Grow Up. Your choice, which costs the rest of us nothing at all either way.

Last edited:
EastUS had a few too many drinks with his best buddies Russ Payne and Mark King at happy hour after a busy lunch shift.

Lax to Asia has buyers remorse after leaving AA for a job a Kalitta.
Who wouldn't be snappy after an 18 day trip on the backside of the clock.

His anger at his merger committee is misdirected.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.