2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Activist Erin Brockovich may be moving closer to involvement in the American Airlines uniform crisis.

Sources close to developments say Brockovich is monitoring a controlled-access Facebook site called the “Uniform Reaction Fact Gathering Forum.”

That site is where thousands of concerned AA employees, counting customer service agents and flight attendants, are posting graphic and gruesome imagery of the reactions — counting hives, severe rashes, swollen eyes and other symptoms — that a growing number of AA employees have begun experiencing since the uniforms were rolled out on Sept. 20."

Poor Aux. no more leather and Capn Aux name tag.

No worries there about corporate costume changes, since I'd guess that poor kid will likely wear that "I'm a pilot mommy! Really I am!...See the jacket I bought?" to bed at night anyway.

I'd be a bit more concerned for the future of the human gene pool there, but I rather suspect the below demonstrated "Dire Wolf" attire has likely prevented excessive procreation by itself. ;)

Last edited:
Lax to Asia has buyers remorse after leaving AA for a job a Kalitta.
Who wouldn't be snappy after an 18 day trip on the backside of the clock.

His anger at his merger committee is misdirected.

Kalitta?? Where do you come up with this stuff? I would never take a job at that crummy operation. I can't wait until your gym tanks and then your airline job follows. I actually hear that business is not good at Planet Fitness lately. Sayonara, Clown!

I love how you are now defending our merger committee. Thanks for the laugh. When you are happy with them it just proves my point. Johan Devicq and Russ Payne are both idiots but they look like geniuses compared to you. You can all help each other out at the lunch shift and EastUS and Hawkhunter can join your jackass club.

$*&* ^%*!!!

Planet Fitness is going down!

I bet that sucks. Having the winning lotto ticket and having it destroyed in the laundry. lol. Having to start over at some place that hates Americans . It does kind of sound romantic though, Lax to Asia. Tell us what cat taste like .

I would be getting ready to drive to work in LA and fly to Asia on a shiny new American 787 if it wasn't for your sleazy group and their bogus do over. But no worries, fool, I will be out the door of this craphole in less than a month. Can't wait to walk int the office and tell our new eastie chief pilot to go straight to hell because I quit. Good times.

I'm so confused. If that's what you wanted to do in your career? Why on earth did you even apply, let alone accept a job at AWA? They never realistically had a shot at flying anywhere to Asia or Europe from Phoenix. The little 747 experiment not withstanding. Isn't it a little like being pissed that you can't be in the left seat of a 787 when you choose to work at Mesa?

I would be getting ready to drive to work in LA and fly to Asia on a shiny new American 787 if it wasn't for your sleazy group and their bogus do over. But no worries, fool, I will be out the door of this craphole in less than a month. Can't wait to walk int the office and tell our new eastie chief pilot to go straight to hell because I quit. Good times.
I don't know how you can pass an interview elsewhere after what you just posted here. But no matter. I hope the rest of the Westicle contingent gets infected with what you have. The Airline would be much better off. Don't let the doorknob hit you in the a$$ when you leave.

I'm so confused. If that's what you wanted to do in your career? Why on earth did you even apply, let alone accept a job at AWA? They never realistically had a shot at flying anywhere to Asia or Europe from Phoenix. The little 747 experiment not withstanding. Isn't it a little like being pissed that you can't be in the left seat of a 787 when you choose to work at Mesa?

Because obviously awa was the only one that would!!!!

LAA pilots stampeded by PHX gold diggers sliding into LAX.
APA hosed the entire deal, especially the 321 pay in an attempt to manipulate. DFW and ORD 787 F/Os - get ready for your new new American west captains. They will be happy to explain how they saved you.
Get ready LAX! Capn' Aux will be next in the 787 or Triple!

Congratulations to extremely angry and unhinged Phoenix F/O Lee Fife. During a difficult period in 2004, Lee freaked out, panicked and resigned from US Airways in order to become a Westie new hire. Months later, Bruce Lakefield successfully financed US Airways' Barbell acquisition of America West, leaving Lee as an incredibly angry, incredibly short, incredibly junior and incredibly dumb long distance commuter.

The latest vacancy award will bring Lee back to Charlotte, where he can only envy the stout hearted men of US East, who soldiered on through the industry mayhem of recent years and will now be his Captains. Justice!

Lee Fife absolutely screwed up his career. Lakefield launched him into the stratosphere of commutes. That Move2CLT name finally worked out for Lee. That was a painful 15 year reverse commute!
Did Prechillil ever get a shot at Foodboy anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back