2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They protest too much about their integrity (and everyone else's lack of integrity), but can't be too surprised since they also justify punishing a cancer survivor.

Reactions: 7 people
Kev3188 said:
Once you use your own name, it basically eliminates any realistic expectation of privacy.
Where exactly does it say that in the Web Board rules?  Just making stuff up to aid the East pilots?  A forum built by East pilots, for East pilots, and bully West pilots.  I get it.  It's like taxation without representation.

Reactions: 4 people
Walmartgreeter said:
I am going out on a very sturdy limb and say the core West group has been informed by Fergi.  Yesterday was stunning in the number of denials, even one by a proxy who we have never seen on the boards denying inside knowledge for someone else!

St. Nic may come or go, but let us all pray it is the American proposal that is not used.  All "wins" start there.

Congrats to the East 99 hires getting AB capt slots.  Looks like we got the 8 year (plus) fence we wanted at Wye anyway, no matter the SLI outcome.
Then saw away at your limb Wyle Coyote.  There's an ACME saw close at hand.

Reactions: 3 people
CB-

Actually its Bular and Hogg running this board.  They are out to get you.

I won't take the time to look it up, but you were very, VERY clear when you announced your name, in our face clear.  And as is usual, a premature legal mind was at work.

Not that I would ever do it, but there are easy ways to reincarnate yourself here, as a secret squirrel. 

Reactions: 5 people
Walmartgreeter said:
CB-

Actually its Bular and Hogg running this board.  They are out to get you.

I won't take the time to look it up, but you were very, VERY clear when you announced your name, in our face clear.  And as is usual, a premature legal mind was at work.

Not that I would ever do it, but there are easy ways to reincarnate yourself here, as a secret squirrel.
Premature legal. ..you mean like a successful DFR against our former collective bargaining agent? Or like the edict that USAPA is/was required to champion the Nicolau list as its own in this SLI? Or like how 2 of the 3 committees arguing that the Nicolau should be the beginning point for the LUS pilots? Or where US Airways legal VP Jones said USAPA was to blame for all delays and was bound by the agreed process & arbitrated list of the process? Or where one lawyer told a USAPA flounder...oops, founder that he MUST NOT dig himself into a legal hole with his charge toward DOH?

Maybe I'm missing something. Oh wait, I'm not.

Reactions: 5 people
53Cactusboy said:
Where exactly does it say that in the Web Board rules?  Just making stuff up to aid the East pilots?  A forum built by East pilots, for East pilots, and bully West pilots.  I get it.  It's like taxation without representation.
It's common sense. If someone else had first used your name without your permission, you might have a leg to stand on, but that's not what happened.

Since it was you yourself that did so, all bets are off.

Oh, and I'm not a pilot. And the closest I've come to working for US/HP/AA was when I worked for YV 20 years ago.

53Cactusboy said:
Premature legal. ..you mean like a successful DFR against our former collective bargaining agent? Or like the edict that USAPA is/was required to champion the Nicolau list as its own in this SLI? Or like how 2 of the 3 committees arguing that the Nicolau should be the beginning point for the LUS pilots? Or where US Airways legal VP Jones said USAPA was to blame for all delays and was bound by the agreed process & arbitrated list of the process? Or where one lawyer told a USAPA flounder...oops, founder that he MUST NOT dig himself into a legal hole with his charge toward DOH?
Maybe I'm missing something. Oh wait, I'm not.
You seem to still be leaving out the word "implemented"... for ten years now.

Reactions: 6 people
nycbusdriver said:

Oh, you poor, poor victim!   What's that you said?   "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Yep. The incessant "victim" whining of recent years has become comical. Nothing new to see there. I almost miss the poor kid's previous rantings of how "This is Sparta!" instead.

Reactions: 2 people
53Cactusboy said:
What did I steal? What have I lied about? Exactly what have I done that makes me a hypocrite?

I have kept my word...

I have fought long and hard against the "tyranny of the majority", and have managed to be one in an army .....
After the SLI is delivered, I'm going to enjoy watching choke on every bite...no matter what it is.

Per "What have I lied about?"  Seriously? Let's just start with: "I have fought long and hard.....and have managed to be one in an army ....." News Flash kid; "You'se" were never part of any "army" outside of Fantasyland. I'd in fact guess that you never so much as "served" in even the Girl Scouts, much less ever came close to having "fought" in anything, ever.

Per: "Exactly what have I done that makes me a hypocrite?" It's not so much what you've ever actually done son. It's more what you didn't do, but have big fun wiff your pwecious widdle "army" and how "This is Sparta!" nonsense.

Per "After the SLI is delivered, I'm going to enjoy watching choke on every bite...no matter what it is." Goody for you, but you might want to consider someday at least trying to grow up and hopefully gain some slight semblance of a "life"....

Reactions: 2 people
EastUS1 said:
Per "After the SLI is delivered, I'm going to enjoy watching choke on every bite...no matter what it is." Goody for you, but you might want to consider someday at least trying to grow up and hopefully gain at least some slight semblance of a "life"....
Says the guy closing in on 10,000! posts...........

Reactions: 7 people
N924PS said:
Says the guy closing in on 10,000! posts...........

Rest easy there, old princess, since unlike your sorry self; my postings here will end the day I'm retired from the airline. What's your excuse for the continually obvious lack of a "life"?

EastUS1 said:
Per "What have I lied about?"  Seriously? Let's just start with: "I have fought long and hard.....and have managed to be one in an army ....." News Flash kid; "You'se" were never part of any "army" outside of Fantasyland. I'd in fact guess that you never so much as "served" in even the Girl Scouts, much less ever came close to having "fought" in anything, ever.

Per: "Exactly what have I done that makes me a hypocrite?" It's not so much what you've ever actually done son. It's more what you didn't do, but have big fun wiff your pwecious widdle "army" and how "This is Sparta!" nonsense.

Per "After the SLI is delivered, I'm going to enjoy watching choke on every bite...no matter what it is." Goody for you, but you might want to consider someday at least trying to grow up and hopefully gain some slight semblance of a "life"....
Pucker up, Buttercup. Life is AWESOME. Big airplanes, little airplanes, big airports, hometown airports, visits with family & good friends on RON's, son just married, I've got an awesome & beautiful wife, another vacation soon, and one more in October. Harley rides between air time, and debating your emotional qwips with facts & law. It doesn't get any better.

SLI is just about done. It is going to be what is delivered...are you prepared Grandpa? Hope so.

53Cactusboy said:
Pucker up, Buttercup. Life is AWESOME. Big airplanes, little airplanes, big airports, hometown airports, visits with family & good friends on RON's, son just married, I've got an awesome & beautiful wife, another vacation soon, and one more in October. Harley rides between air time, and debating your emotional qwips with facts & law. It doesn't get any better.
SLI is just about done. It is going to be what is delivered...are you prepared Grandpa? Hope so.
Then why do you seem so angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts