2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claxon said:
William Wilder lives rent free in young Mitch Vasins' head.
The Arizona Summit Law grad had the temerity to go head to head against the author of McCaskill-Bond in the RLA Blog some years ago.
Big mistake Mitch.
How do Mitch, Johnny Mac, Simmons, Ferguson and Koontz face their fellow pilots these days? Their fools errand cost them the Nic at Wye River. It helped build and keep them in their own Desert Fishbowl.
If only Prechillils' clock ran backwards.
Perhaps some mistakes could have been averted.......

Let's not forget their second chance at the NIC at the "secret" meeting in STL

Reactions: 6 people
You are all counting your chickens before your eggs have hatched.

The award isnt out, you are all just speculating.

Reactions: 4 people
Clearly you've missed your calling by being a pilot and realtor.

The legal profession is sorely in need of self taught barristers such as yourself.

I hear the Boston based firm of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe is recruiting. You should send them a resume'. I know they'll jump at the chance to have you round out their staff.

Now even Jeff Freund acknowledges that there is no legal requirement for the Nic to be used.

Walmartgreeter said:
It is not "all" speculation.  But ignorance is bliss for some, for at least a few more weeks.

Are you trying to tell me you have first hand knowledge of the outcome of the SLI?

If not then it's all "speculation".........and yes a few more weeks we will all find out, good luck son.

AA76LRdvr said:
Are you trying to tell me you have first hand knowledge of the outcome of the SLI?
If not then it's all "speculation".........and yes a few more weeks we will all find out, good luck son.
As a founding father of USAPA, of course he has first hand knowledge of the list.

Why do you think he has suddenly returned to these boards after an extended absence?

The boys are ready to take their victory lap around the speedway after taking the checkered flag.......

Reactions: 6 people
N924PS said:
As a founding father of USAPA, of course he has first hand knowledge of the list.

Why do you think he has suddenly returned to these boards after an extended absence?

The boys are ready to take their victory lap around the speedway after taking the checkered flag.......
If the Nic is not used, what will be your reaction?

No future victory laps from this old pilot required, nor will anyone hear from me after the list is published. I have already taken all my laps, watching my friends capture their long due attrition over the last 10 years. I broke the tape on the finish line a few weeks ago, when 99 hires got Group II Capt. jobs. Getting called "son" by a confused Native at age 60 with over 31 years here, priceless. Kind of makes it worth it to stick around a few more weeks.

East and West have won. The Native proposal was immediately placed in the circular file. Real input to the process squandered by arrogant superior pilots. Read all about it soon in the lawsuits.

Walmartgreeter said:

East and West have won. The Native proposal was immediately placed in the circular file. Real input to the process squandered by arrogant superior pilots. Read all about it soon in the lawsuits.

I'd have to respectfully submit that in a mess of this magnitude nobody (except management) much "won" here regardless of the eventual outcome.  This now only supposedly single work group will suffer the stains of self-inflicted strife for years to come and never amount to anything even remotely approaching a cohesive force to truly be reckoned with by management. Had Nic been handed $50-$100+ million by management to make his mischief; they'd have properly considered their lasting benefits to have been cheaply bought, and why did any of this ever even "need" to be arbitrated in the first place? Now, just "Imagine" (cue a John Lennon moment of pure fantasy) if instead of all this selfish insanity, all had shown even the smallest respect to others of their their same class and craft and simply gone with date of hire....No matter now, I suppose. I must now exit since my unicorn's double-parked and who knows how long the nearest rainbow will last to ride under? ;)

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.