2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cactusboy53 said:
What am confident of is that the USAPA-faithful will rally a fight of "it's not fair!". Oh wait...some already have. Color me surprised.
Really? I guess you have missed all the recent west meltdowns on C&R and crew news. You really live in an alternate reality, don't you?

Reactions: 5 people
Pi brat said:
Really? I guess you have missed all the recent west meltdowns on C&R and crew news. You really live in an alternate reality, don't you?

He has that classic state of denial going on ...,.....

He lied to his membership and crushed their careers, this is how he deals with his own guilt.

Reactions: 7 people
cactusboy53 said:
The difference being that your quoting me & other posters here (being mere airline pilots), where I post legal opinion, dicta, rulings & expert testimony that is a matter of permanent & public record.
Oops...I went over your head again, didn't I?

Are you bidding under the NIC? Isn't that what you were after? Wye haven't you gotten it yet?

Reactions: 6 people
Phoenix said:
She wasted far too much effort and did herself no favors. Valiant but wasted effort.. Sorta like buying ten Liberty Ties.

"Fatigue rest" or "irrational rant".. Your choice.

Pacific debris fields, 60 Minutes, and calling her Congressman?

She did not help her cause.

Reactions: 10 people
Pi brat said:
?
Last LUS east bid. Lose 12 positions net. Reduce 5 -75 captain positions, 16 -A330 and 27 -A320 captain vacancies.
The PHL 330 Capt list is covered with the last 12 month ++
This is going to drag in a lot of 320 captain openings. The East attrition is just beginning to explode.
Unbelievable upward movement finally.

Reactions: 6 people
That bid was also a message to PHX
I think AA mgt has had it with them. The West claims they are so short staffed, and they get nothing, again. No bids.
That, plus the fact the PHX pilots are sick calling out in unprecedented numbers and fabricating a short staff argument.
This is a definite push back.

Reactions: 8 people
Black Swan said:
That bid was also a message to PHX
I think AA mgt has had it with them. The West claims they are so short staffed, and they get nothing, again. No bids.
That, plus the fact the PHX pilots are sick calling out in unprecedented numbers and fabricating a short staff argument.
This is a definite push back.
. No doubt about , the complaining has gone far enough out WEST, to the point of running their own personal "SAFETY" campaign,! Embarrassing, if they start running those apu's needlessly, can I get a number to call?

Reactions: 5 people
traderjake said:

Pacific debris fields, 60 Minutes, and calling her Congressman?

She did not help her cause.

Yeah,  Ya' really think so "LT Hardy"?...Then kindly explain to us all just why you've been such an ardent fan of these PHX folks against your own coworkers of many years again? I mean seriously; just WHAT particular aspect of their obvious "nobility" so enraptured your very soul as to lick their shoe soles/arses, instead of decently and properly standing with your own coworkers of many decades?....? Was it their purely psychotic aspect that appealed to you personally? "Pacific debris fields, 60 Minutes, and calling her Congressman?"..."This is Sparta!" et al, or was/is there some deeply hidden, secret "value" within their hapless little tribe of self-styled "spartans" that prompted your forever flourishing cheerleader pom poms for them?

"She did not help her cause." Yet you argued for her being magically made "senior" by even 17 years of wholly artificially inflated insanity over you very own coworkers.

You've never evidenced yourself as being at all capable of reasoned response, so gratefully grasp this as just yet another opportunity to further demonstrate yourself as purely a well-proven village idiot....? ;)

BTW: It's been awhile since we've last seen you quote "LT Hardy" from "Striking Distance", a purely fictional hollyweird character's notions of "Honor", and given that you've never won a tournament of any sort in in your whole "life", much less ever been within even many thousands of miles of a battlefield "LT", nor ever have been so much as a Girl Scout even, well...perhaps it's past time for you to again lecture us all on issues of personal "Honor"...? I, for one at least, could certainly use the laughs.

EastUS1 said:

Yeah,  Ya' really think so "LT Hardy"?...Then kindly explain to us all just why you've been such an ardent fan of these PHX folks against your own coworkers of many years again? I mean seriously; just WHAT particular aspect of their obvious "nobility" so enraptured your very soul as to lick their shoe soles/arses, instead of decently and properly standing with your own coworkers of many decades?....? Was it their purely psychotic aspect that appealed to you personally? "Pacific debris fields, 60 Minutes, and calling her Congressman?"..."This is Sparta!" et al, or was/is there some deeply hidden, secret "value" within their hapless little tribe of self-styled "spartans" that prompted your forever flourishing cheerleader pom poms for them?

"She did not help her cause." Yet you argued for her being magically made "senior" by even 17 years of wholly artificially inflated insanity over you very own coworkers.

You've never evidenced yourself as being at all capable of reasoned response, so gratefully grasp this as just yet another opportunity to further demonstrate yourself as purely a well-proven village idiot....? ;)

BTW: It's been awhile since we've last seen you quote "LT Hardy" from "Striking Distance", a purely fictional hollyweird character's notions of "Honor", and given that you've never won a tournament of any sort in in your whole "life", much less ever been within even many thousands of miles of a battlefield "LT", nor ever have been so much as a Girl Scout even, well...perhaps it's past time for you to again lecture us all on issues of personal "Honor"...? I, for one at least, could certainly use the laughs.

In even immediate retrospect; I think I did a pretty good job of sugarcoating that a bit and showing severe restraint in the process.

The internet affords an environment wherein even the most hapless of utter fools/infants can "talk" of farcically fantasied "Honor"/"Liberty ties" and even fantasies of being supposed "soldiers"/"This is Sparta!"/etc, ad nauseam. Whenever even challenged to so much as a purely sporting and harmless/non-lethal, recreational flying wager?...Well, for nearly a decade now, all these mighty "spartans"/"soldiers" of PHX ever do is run away. How am I not supposed to simply laugh?

Reactions: 8 people
EastUS1 said:

In even immediate retrospect; I think I did a pretty good job of sugarcoating that a bit and showing severe restraint in the process.

The internet affords an environment wherein even the most hapless of utter fools/infants can "talk" of farcically fantasied "Honor"/"Liberty ties" and even fantasies of being supposed "soldiers"/"This is Sparta!"/etc, ad nauseam. Whenever even challenged to so much as a purely sporting and harmless/non-lethal, recreational flying wager?...Well, for nearly a decade now, all these mighty "spartans"/"soldiers" of PHX ever do is run away. How am I not supposed to simply laugh?

Rut Roh!...dreaded minus "votes"....yet not one "heroic spartan"...umm..."pilot" ever steps up for the wager? Can't "you'se" even manage to have one of your "many battles" tested "veterans"/"soldiers"/"knights"/"dire wolves" come forth? No? C'mon, where could any harm possibly be? Oh well...Thanks for the usual laughs widdle "spartan soldier" kiddies.

P.S. "minus votes" for postings on the internet without wagered acceptance only serve to display that "you'se" can hit keyboards, but are fully aware of your woeful inability to actually fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts