2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silverflyer330 said:
Hearing the 15th for the list to come out..........just the rumors in school.
The list will come out when the BOA finishes wading through the briefs.

That is the rumor anyway... Who knows? We will see soon enough what was what. Not the briefs, just the final list.

Rumors are just that...rumors. The BOA are reputed to be the best in the industry. Their explanations for list construction will be very interesting reading IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
cactusboy53 said:
Disparaging someone for attending an accredited Law School (just not Haaaved).  So...exactly WHICH Law School did you attend that you can make such commentary?  We have Law School grads, Dental School grads, MBA grads, and just some slackers that have a BA or BS.

How many letters behind your name Sir? 

I applaud ANYONE that takes the time to better and educate themselves.  You are clearly jealous and just can't stand it that someone else has done so.  Try to control yourself.
You're taking all this banter pretty seriously...
It's just opinions Ace.

A320 Driver said:
The list will come out when the BOA finishes wading through the briefs.
That is the rumor anyway... Who knows? We will see soon enough what was what. Not the briefs, just the final list.
Rumors are just that...rumors. The BOA are reputed to be the best in the industry. Their explanations for list construction will be very interesting reading IMO.

The rumor came from Isom is what they told us in school........not that it means anything, it seems a lot of guys think they already know the outcome..........still I would not want to bet either way.........good luck to all of you.

cactusboy53 said:

I applaud ANYONE that takes the time to better and educate themselves.  You are clearly jealous and just can't stand it that someone else has done so.  Try to control yourself.
Seems you should have educated yourself on ...........say it with son........WYE RIVER!........and let's nor forget strike two.......STL.

Reactions: 2 people
cactusboy53 said:
Melting Down.... You mean like calling out the CIRP because you just can't believe how an arbitrated list was constructed (because you couldn't comprehend the arbitrator's dicta and truly believed that you were ENTITLED to so much more.  Yea... been there, have a tie...oops...t-shirt)??

Good for you on the unearned attrition.  BTW,  how much "attrition" does a furloughed US Air pilot that had no chance of ever returning sans a merger with another airline get to have before you think it's "fair"?  Oh wait.. I know the answer... ALL OF IT.
Yes calls to Project Wingman are way up, mostly coming from the west I would imagine........the NIC was in your hand and you did not take it ........devastating move for the PHX pilot group........yes, your pretend lawyers did a bang up job.

You helped destroy your pilots career ..........I can't begin to imagine what that must feel like.

You hang in there Dorothy...........and always remember I'll buy the bucket

Bean said:
Can I use a remote controlled airplane or do I have to actually be in the cockpit?
Seriously folks, the companies, or company's motive is now not in line with the east. The circumstances that led to the last decade have been snuffed.
We are on the cusp of a new and going for great experience.
The east managers that have managed to manipulate the system have reached their end.
It will be telling how things play out from here.
. This post is classic somebody pleez tag it, you know going thru the c&r board it amazes me how the west feel they have been , the only group that suffered anything, great quote on their by a native AA bout being a victim! One funny quote from a west Capt saying, the west has been thru a lot, made me laugh! Reading the PHX blast made me think, been thru a lot? , yeah a lot of Social Security numbers names and addresses provided by guess who?! Still got my lifelock subscription the company had to provide, And does not Shannon on 757 pay only 14 hrs for 3 days? Oh the injustice, those EASTIES!

Reactions: 3 people
cactusboy53 said:
Uhm... You're a uneducated sycophant that has no clue how to read legal text.  Savvy?
Nice job legal Einstein.
Vasin and Koontz talked you into the Fishbowl for a solid 10.
Quit complaining and serve your time.

Claxon said:
Nice job legal Einstein.
Vasin and Koontz talked you into the Fishbowl for a solid 10.
Quit complaining and serve your time.
Not complaining sir.  Just biding our time as we await the new SLI.  I don't know what it will be, BUT I do know that the BOA know exactly who they are dealing with.  In case you forgot, here's a little reminder:

[SIZE=12pt]In the matter of: Preliminary Arbitration Board APA/USAPA/AA (December 17, 2014)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]ARBITRATOR JAVITS: All three lists. I guess the gravamen of the questions is are you then putting yourself in the place of Nicolau, are you the new Nicolau because you are proposing a list which may not reflect Nicolau's list? ….. And American pilots. And, therefore, you're making a proposal, which may be different than what Nicolau had in mind and issued back in '07.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]MR. FREUND (in closing): As the Chairman put it so nicely in his questioning of Jess Pauley, what the US -- what the East Committee, the US Airways Committee, the USAPA Committee, call it what you want, what it wants to do is to put itself in the place of George Nicolau and redo what George did in 2007.[/SIZE]

Kids... today's new word is GRAVAMEN.ɡrəˈvāmən/
noun
Law

noun: gravamen; plural noun: gravamina

h   the essence or most serious part of a complaint or accusation.

As used above Arbitrator Javits asks the witness if he truly understands the position he and USAPA have placed themselves in.

Tune in for tomorrow's word of the day. 

jcw said:
were their only two rebuttals submitted on the list?

I don't know if you are being facetious, but no there were 3 (if you count LAA, East & West).  AFTER USAPA pulled out (because the Ninth held them responsible for DFR & that they MUST USE the NICOLAU list in the LAA/LUS SLI arbitration), the APA decided it was better for the "East Pilot's" to be represented.  Thus further delay.

Now having been allowed another bite of the SLI apple, the EPSIC will have no legal footing for a protest should the list not be to their liking.  Now, that is my undergrad educated guess, but I think that is a logical summation.

luvthe9 said:
Yes calls to Project Wingman are way up, mostly coming from the west I would imagine........the NIC was in your hand and you did not take it ........devastating move for the PHX pilot group........yes, your pretend lawyers did a bang up job.

You helped destroy your pilots career ..........I can't begin to imagine what that must feel like.

You hang in there Dorothy...........and always remember I'll buy the bucket

Now how EXACTLY would you be able to make a statement highlighted above?  PLEASE tell me that you are not involved in that program.  That would be like placing the hefty kid in charge of the cake.

You must be an absolute delight to work with.  I sure hope you can keep that sense of humor.  I look forward to being on your flight deck, or you on mine.  Of course I would not expect you to admit your identity.  You are much too comfortable as a key-board commando.

Reactions: 4 people
Merger? Yeah, I get it. But I wanted to get our house in order first and do it from a position of strength.). Thus, there is no point in arguing over which airline would have been more superior in a stand-alone world that was never going to exist. The simple fact is that none of the pilots in this case had any reasonable career expectations that included working at a stand- alone AA or stand-alone US on a long-term basis. Wasn't Javitz just Arb that decided if the west got a seat at the table for representation?

The West Committee understands that, despite the Ninth Circuit’s decision regarding USAPA’s conduct in negotiating the MOU, there is no legal argument to be made that the Nicolau Award is now binding in this SLI proceeding as a consequence of the terms of the America West-US Airways Transition Agreement CB 53 let us try "these words for tomorrow "despite " and "understands " ! Pg 53 west post hearing brief!

cactusboy53 said:
Not complaining sir.  Just biding our time as we await the new SLI.  I don't know what it will be, BUT I do know that the BOA know exactly who they are dealing with.  In case you forgot, here's a little reminder:

In the matter of: Preliminary Arbitration Board APA/USAPA/AA (December 17, 2014)

ARBITRATOR JAVITS: All three lists. I guess the gravamen of the questions is are you then putting yourself in the place of Nicolau, are you the new Nicolau because you are proposing a list which may not reflect Nicolau's list? .. And American pilots. And, therefore, you're making a proposal, which may be different than what Nicolau had in mind and issued back in '07.

MR. FREUND (in closing): As the Chairman put it so nicely in his questioning of Jess Pauley, what the US -- what the East Committee, the US Airways Committee, the USAPA Committee, call it what you want, what it wants to do is to put itself in the place of George Nicolau and redo what George did in 2007.

Kids... today's new word is GRAVAMEN.ɡrəˈvāmən/
noun
Law

noun: gravamen; plural noun: gravamina

h   the essence or most serious part of a complaint or accusation.

As used above Arbitrator Javits asks the witness if he truly understands the position he and USAPA have placed themselves in.

Tune in for tomorrow's word of the day.

STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF........Dorothy

YOU GAVE THE NIC UP AT WYE RIVER TIME TO GET OVER IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.