2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
traderjake said:
I never predicted the Nicolau Award would be used in this arbitration.

This BOA was tasked with using 3 lists and a different snapshot date.

The did what they were asked to do. 

So then, might we all now assume that you feel this to be a fully "Honor"-soaked and wholly "righteous" outcome now, "LT Hardy"? ;)

I mean after all, some arbitrators came up with it, so it MUST be little short of a holy and anointed outcome from above in your estimation....Right?

Reactions: 2 people
Phoenix said:
Put away the Liberty Ties.

It's time to move on.

I'm sending Steve Bradford a $1,000 to do with as he pleases.

Other than that, this story is over.  Book is closed, time to move on.

Now we can start thinking about what's important!  It's getting cold out, should be a good ski season!!

Skier

Reactions: 4 people
cactusboy53 said:
Sure. If you say so, it must be true (not really).

Any additional bits of "wisdom" to now offer?...Well, other than how "This is Sparta!"/"It's going to be epic!" and "The nic will be crammed down your throats" of course?

Reactions: 1 person
EastUS1 said:

Any additional bits of "wisdom" to now offer?...Well, other that how "This is Sparta!" and "The nic will be crammed down your throats" of course?
how about it will be epic? 

flyingskier said:
Now we can start thinking about what's important!  It's getting cold out, should be a good ski season!!

Skier

Indeed sir. Life goes on and the important things endure. For social/family reasons I may be "stuck" with just the Tahoe area for this year's outing though....precious little in the way of decent powder there except immediately after a good storm.

autofixer said:
Looks fair to me. I'm 47% before, 46% after.

Yea, not to bad still around 4%

Dean Colello 8349

Dave O'dell 11,593...........Boy I bet he wishes they took the NIC at Wye River, they were like one number apart.

Reactions: 4 people
EastUS1 said:
I'd guess "Dorothy" is too busy uncontrollably sobbing over her ruby slippers at present to comment.

I think he knew all along........he just likes to flame bait us all, after all he is an all around nice guy.

It's incredible all the money the west gave to Marty for nothing..........and like I said they would wind up where they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.