2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cactusboy53 said:
Real Men of Genius! It only cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
I wonder what happens if the courts conclude that the company had a hand in this little saga under the guise of "neutrality"?

Guess you're talking about AOL.

Reactions: 2 people
EastUS1 said:

Hmm...anyone know where "Ho ho ho! St Nic is coming to town!" prechill of the interminable "T-minus" countdown clocks might be found for comment now? Perhaps we could at least hope for a fresh video masterpiece from "cap'n aux"?....?
should I head over to D con and see if anyone is clinging to the seat of a 330?

nic4us said:
What you talking about there junior?

I thought you were a 35 year senior easthole?  That is what you claimed right junior??

I guess we now see what is going on with that little slip up.

Junior easthole here thinks he had a right to steal West Captain seats, and now he thinks it is still gonna happen...LMAO!!

You should have taken the Nic a Wye River....LMAO!!!!  Now you are gonna see the Nic pre SLI at LUS....absolutely outrageously funny!!!

If you have not upgraded yet, you are really junior.  Post 1989 I would think.
"You should have taken the NIC at Wye River.......LMAO"................ Me Too

Reactions: 1 person
westcoastflyer said:
Not much input here from  West or AA guys, what would you expect?  The AWAPPA board, however, is really humming!

"The AWAPPA board, however, is really humming!"? Much like mice in a microwave methinks.

Res Judicata said:
Right. Sorry, whom am I supposed to be again? You idiots love chasing your tails trying to figure out who everyone is...as if it matters.  That's what you scabs do...look for bogey men and organize witch hunts all the while ignoring the obvious fact that the cause of all your problems is staring back at you in the mirror. Idiots. Utter and complete fools. You thought you shot yourself in the foot with LOA93? Got news for you. This arbitration will make the LOA93 Debacle look like a day at the water park.

Ha!

Reactions: 1 person
cactusboy53 said:
Just trying to educate the uneducated, NGU. Believe me when I tell you, the BOA completely gets it. If in doubt, read the pre-arb transcripts (Jess Pauley - the "New Nicolau"), and the exchange in the SLI arbitration transcripts.

Yes the BOA got it.......THANKS FOR THE EDUCATION DOROTHY!

cactusboy53 said:
Perhaps you might explain why exactly the Nicolau Seniority List is a "non-starter", let alone be of any concern what so ever. School us, would you please?
Dave

Consider yourself schooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.