2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAVOK said:
So, what does the good doctor say about nepotistic, under-achievers with Oedipus complex and military pilot wannabes from San Diego?

The doctor says your specific manifestation of multiple personality disorder is rare but with medication you can get better. 

Reactions: 2 people
DarienCC...I think you made an egregious error in this post. Adam Rosenberg, 10587 is a US East pilot and always has been. He had no TWA, AA or AWA numbers. I think the pilot you are referring to is Adam Segal. Can you correct this for the record...I know the pilot improperly named below will appreciate it.

dariencc said:
The junior pilot among the 3 original lists is O'Dell.  That is the floor.  Everyone below him is 3rd list.  Let's take a look at how some of our favorites fared.

"Save Dave" O'Dell          11593

Mikey "767 Jetz" Stein      11143     Yikes!  He left United for this??  
Mitch Vaselino                 10919     I guess we have our answer about Arizona Summit Law School.
Marc Peeping Tom           10808     Ouch!
Greaseball Ferguson        10671     OMG!!
Mark C Doyal                  10606     BZZZZZ!!!!  The lie detector just shorted out!
Adam Rosenberg             10587     exB717flyer - had TWA, AWA and AA numbers, none helped
cactusboy53                     9918     Nic is it!
Count Johan Devicq          9896     Merger committee member - no one to blame but himself
Johnny Jurkov                  8846     STFU!

On the bright side, happy to report that lynyrd sknyrd, a most excellent guy, came out ok.  5600 and change.
Same with T-Bone, just north of 3300.  Happy for you.

The 2004 hires launched the kamikaze mission and came out the worse for it.  Glad it didn't take everyone down with them.

Reactions: 2 people
SnoopyAce65 said:
DarienCC...I think you made an egregious error in this post. Adam Rosenberg, 10587 is a US East pilot and always has been. He had no TWA, AA or AWA numbers. I think the pilot you are referring to is Adam Segal. Can you correct this for the record...I know the pilot improperly named below will appreciate it.

Thanks for pointing that out.  My sincere apologies to Adam Rosenberg. 

Adam Segal is 10971 on the list. 

Reactions: 1 person
The East got away with it.  Stole my career and gave it to someone at an airline that was within weeks of closing the doors.  Now a bunch of furloughed AA people are ahead of my classmates.

Real class bunch.  To hell with you all.

Reactions: 4 people
lax to asia said:
The East got away with it.  Stole my career and gave it to someone at an airline that was within weeks of closing the doors.  Now a bunch of furloughed AA people are ahead of my classmates.

To hell with you. It always should have been DOH. 15% longevity was a windfall for LAA and AWA. To hell with you!

Reactions: 7 people
Remember the Airline that invented the "B" scale in 1983.. APA pilots were so greedy they sold out future new pilots to never earn more than 50K a year.
These guys are on top on the list. TWA guys faired the worst in this decision.  AWA scabs ahead of TWA is the biggest screw job on the ISL.
ALPA and APA eat their young and stand for nothing.
Bradford and Cleary fought for the abandoned USAirways pilots when ALPA dumped on USAir  in favor of the pending UAL merger.
USAPA achieved a partial victory and helped save many pilots careers.
Life is never fair, you make your own luck in life outside of the Airlines.
I do not care about flying big airplanes all night, so I am content with my 2100 number.
High Fives to Bradford and Cleary.

Reactions: 10 people
lax to asia said:

Your 'career' was flying for a s$$tbox airline in the desert - Allegiant of the 80's.

You are just lucky to be here.

Thankfully, the legacy American pilots get it too.

Reactions: 7 people
lax to asia said:

2004 hires ruined your career. Dave and Eric had the Nic in the bag, yet turned it down at WYE. Look to them.

https://youtu.be/h2Xx-FXjdC4

Reactions: 4 people
CaptainBigWood said:
Remember the Airline that invented the "B" scale in 1983.. APA pilots were so greedy they sold out future new pilots to never earn more than 50K a year.
These guys are on top on the list. TWA guys faired the worst in this decision.  AWA scabs ahead of TWA is the biggest screw job on the ISL.
ALPA and APA eat their young and stand for nothing.
Bradford and Cleary fought for the abandoned USAirways pilots when ALPA dumped on USAir  in favor of the pending UAL merger.
USAPA achieved a partial victory and helped save many pilots careers.
Life is never fair, you make your own luck in life outside of the Airlines.
I do not care about flying big airplanes all night, so I am content with my 2100 number.
High Fives to Bradford and Cleary.

Well said!  It perfectly summarizes the thinking of the USAPA movement.

Bradford and Cleary are two men who would not just sit back and let their pilots get steamrolled.  They decided to shape events, not just watch them. 

They had a mountain to climb and they climbed it.  God bless them.

Reactions: 8 people
luvthe9 said:
I double dare you to upgrade,

He tried it and scared the living s**t out of himself.  Now he's more comfortable in the right seat, thank you.

Of course, he denies it.  :lol:

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.