2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has that wacky Traitorjake sided with his hero Alex Jones who insists the Sandy Hook School massacre was staged?
What a very strange person he has been revealed to be.
Your thoughts Traitor?

Reactions: CAVOK
Right wing conspiracy theorist and talk show host Alex Jones denied ever calling the Sandy Hook massacre a hoax on Thursday — moments before doubling down on claims that the tragic school shooting was staged.

Jones' contradictory diatribe comes less than 24 hours after Erica Lafferty called on Donald Trump to disavow the controversial right-winger, whom the President-elect has previously praised as "amazing." Lafferty is the daughter of Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung, who lost her life when 20-year-old Adam Lanza went on a shooting rampage that left 20 first-graders dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut on Dec. 14, 2012.

"So they take it out of context and say, 'look, he says no children ever died from mass shooting.' I never said that," Jones asserted during his Thursday broadcast.

Traitor has similar delusional theories that throw co workers under the bus. Since he was handed his career by daddy, he does not have a balanced view of things.

Last edited:
Alexander Emerick "Alex" Jones (born February 11, 1974)[3] is an American radio show host, documentary filmmaker, writer,[4] and conspiracy theorist.[5][6][7] He hosts The Alex Jones Show from Austin, Texas, which airs on the Genesis Communications Network[8] and shortwave radio station WWCR[9] across the United States and online.[10][11]

Jones has been the center of many controversies, including his statements about gun controlin the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.[12] He has accused the U.S. government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing,[13] the September 11 attacks[14]and the filming of fake Moon landings to hide NASA's secret technology.[15][16][17] He says that government and big business have colluded to create a New World Order through "manufactured economic crises, sophisticated surveillance tech and—above all—inside-job terror attacks that fuel exploitable hysteria".[18] Jones has described himself as a libertarian, paleoconservative and an "aggressive constitutionalist".[19][20] Jones has been described by others as conservative, right-wing, alt-right,[21] a pro-Russia propagandist[22] and a conspiracy theorist.

New York magazine described Jones as "America's leading conspiracy theorist",[23] and the Southern Poverty Law Center describes him as "the most prolific conspiracy theorist in contemporary America".[24] When asked about these labels, Jones said that he is "proud to be listed as a thought criminal against Big Brother".[23]

Reactions: CAVOK
Speaking of twisted minds, Michael Claxon and Phoepiss are two of the prime examples. Total lack of integrity. Clint Eatwood must finally be senile for casting a hunk actor to play the usapa clown Claxon. What a joke. He should have cast a drooling degenerate. Would have been more accurate.

Hey Hawkjerker and cavok clown, don't worry about my future career plans. I'm going to be in a very good position. I'll be laughing when this place is back in chapter 11 and you end up working the night shift at Seven Eleven. What flavor slurpee would you like, Sir? HAHA!! I'll be loving it!!

Speaking of twisted minds, Michael Claxon and Phoepiss are two of the prime examples. Total lack of integrity. Clint Eatwood must finally be senile for casting a hunk actor to play the usapa clown Claxon. What a joke. He should have cast a drooling degenerate. Would have been more accurate.

Hey Hawkjerker and cavok clown, don't worry about my future career plans. I'm going to be in a very good position. I'll be laughing when this place is back in chapter 11 and you end up working the night shift at Seven Eleven. What flavor slurpee would you like, Sir? HAHA!! I'll be loving it!!

More predictions from an angry Westie. We will add this one to our ever growing list. Almost a decade of these now, seems like some never learn. Thanks for the last decade of entertainment!
Do you possibly have a countdown clock?

Has that wacky Traitorjake sided with his hero Alex Jones who insists the Sandy Hook School massacre was staged?
What a very strange person he has been revealed to be.
Your thoughts Traitor?

It's no surprise that a mentally challenged person like you believes the lies of the corporate news media including those about Alex Jones.

Last edited:
Tom Hanks endorses Hillary Clinton

Hanks has made no hesitation to skewer Donald Trump while endorsing Hillary Clinton, and spelling out his reasons why.

“Oh yeah let’s talk about that self involved gas bag,” Tom Hanks said when he was asked by the BBC about Donald Trump. “Do you want to talk about him? Look, if I have an accessed tooth and I need to see an oral surgeon, I am not going to go to the guy who says ‘You know what, I think I can be a pretty good oral surgeon. I’m going to go to someone who has been doing it for thirty years and handled it a million times and knows all the small little… I’m voting for Hillary Clinton because I think she’s wildly, wildly qualified to be the President of the United States, at the same time with one thing after another that the world has handled her.”

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/tom-hanks-endorses-hillary-clinton/26317/

Hollywood stars shine for Hillary: Spielberg, Clooney, Streisand and Hanks back her to become first female U.S. president

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ney-Streisand-Hanks-female-U-S-president.html

This explains our resident crackpot.....

The Alex Jones story starts in the famously weird city of Austin, Texas. Jones went to high school there, graduating from Anderson High School in 1993 and attending Austin Community College part time afterward.

It isn't entirely surprising that Jones developed his belief in conspiracies, both global and domestic, while living in Austin. The Texas state capital is best known as countercultural hub, a home base for beleaguered Texas liberals. But it’s also served as a kind of clearinghouse for conspiracy buffs.

The city serves as a melting pot for right-wing anti-government types and post-hippie radicals like Willie Nelson, creating a place where conspiracy theorists of all types can share their theories on evil government plots. They meet at places like Brave New Books, a basement storefront where, on one 2014 visit, I overheard a staffer and a customer discussing how the government planned the Boston Marathon bombing.

“There’s this really distinctive Austin personality that goes back to the New Left and counterculture days in the ’60s and ’70s,” says Jesse Walker, the books editor of Reason magazine and the author of The United States of Paranoia. “They [do] this very American style of radicalism and populism.”

After graduating from high school, Jones worked his way into this scene, hosting local cable access and radio shows in the mid-’90s. At the time, the Clinton presidency, and events like the 1993 Waco siege, had caused a surge in far-right, and at times violent, anti-government activity. Jones glommed onto these ideas, arguing that the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing was a “false flag” planned by the US government as a pretext to crack down on dissenters.

Jones’s presence in the Austin conspiracy scene eventually earned him attention from national hate-watchers. “I first heard about him in late 1998,” recalls Mark Pitcavage, director of the Anti-Defamation League's Center on Extremism.

“THERE’S A WAR ON FOR YOUR MIND!”
People like Pitcavage tracked Jones because he was part of a much broader movement, an anti-government far-right that blames the world’s ills on a grand global conspiracy.

Jones and those like him believe the world has been secretly taken over by a secret global cabal, the so-called “New World Order.” These “globalists,” as Jones types derisively call them, want to take over the United States, which they see as the final stronghold of freedom on earth.

Jones and his fellow travelers also believe that the leadership of the United States, regardless of political party, is secretly working to bring New World Order rule to America. That’s why Jones talks about FEMA setting up concentration camps and Obama taking your guns. (Note: neither of these things are happening.) They’re laying the groundwork for when a New World Order putsch comes.

The only way to stop this, he argues, is for citizens to fight back. For some, particularly those in the militia movement, that means arming yourself against the government. For Jones, it means arming yourself with knowledge about the true nature of the conspiracy; winning the “InfoWar.” His site’s tagline: “There’s a war on for your mind!”

Lots of people around the country preach a similar message. What differentiates Jones from his competitors is his energetic presentation style. Jones yells and rants and raves. He cries, grunts, and growls. He rips off his shirt, slams the table, and pleads with the cameras. He promises you information that “they” are keeping from you, truths about a coming catastrophe that you need to prepare for and that only Alex Jones has the research prowess to uncover.

Ummm, fraud? Sully? Really Duane?

Duane Leon Giroir, a 59-year-old man of Harrison County, was arrested in Mississippi according to information retrieved by The Mississippi Chronicle.

On October 4, 2015, The Mississippi Chronicle obtained reports from the arresting agency that Duane Leon Giroir had been charged. The Mississippi Chronicle's analysis of the official report suggests that Giroir was questioned and later charged on fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.