2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the Lawers of Leonidas? They sold the junior west pilots out.
Jeff Koontz and Ferguson sucked millions from west families.

Where are the Lawers of Leonidas? They sold the junior west pilots out.
Jeff Koontz and Ferguson sucked millions from west families.

Thanks for explaining everything to us. It's obvious you don't even know any of these people. Koontz is one of the smartest pilots that we have. He should have definitely been on the merger committee. He would have handled Wilder with ease. Instead we put a couple of typical union crony morons on the stand.

Russ Payne and DeVicq are dumbasses You should feel lucky that our reps decided to stick with the good old pilot crony network to the end. Pilots helping their buddies and choosing their buddies. Buddies buddies buddies. Yippee. Way to go guys! The committee should have been Koontz, Ferguson, Braid, and Vasin.

I wish Cleary Claxon had been on the East committee. Another dumbass. We would have loved to question him under oath. By now you'd be in prison stripes. HaHa!

This company totally sucks. I can't wait to see you all back in bankruptcy. It is going to be great! I'll be watching for you to apply where I'll be working soon, Claxon. I can promise you'll never get an interview. But don't worry, McDonald's is hiring!

Thanks for explaining everything to us. It's obvious you don't even know any of these people. Koontz is one of the smartest pilots that we have. He should have definitely been on the merger committee. He would have handled Wilder with ease. Instead we put a couple of typical union crony morons on the stand.

Russ Payne and DeVicq are dumbasses You should feel lucky that our reps decided to stick with the good old pilot crony network to the end. Pilots helping their buddies and choosing their buddies. Buddies buddies buddies. Yippee. Way to go guys! The committee should have been Koontz, Ferguson, Braid, and Vasin.

I wish Cleary Claxon had been on the East committee. Another dumbass. We would have loved to question him under oath. By now you'd be in prison stripes. HaHa!

This company totally sucks. I can't wait to see you all back in bankruptcy. It is going to be great! I'll be watching for you to apply where I'll be working soon, Claxon. I can promise you'll never get an interview. But don't worry, McDonald's is hiring!

Appreciate the kind words, Lax to Asia.
Enjoy that Bung Ho soup on your next foray into the bowels of eastern China. Make sure it is cat meat in that soup rather than rat, as they so smugly love to serve rat to gullible freight dogs.

Appreciate the kind words, Lax to Asia.
Enjoy that Bung Ho soup on your next foray into the bowels of eastern China. Make sure it is cat meat in that soup rather than rat, as they so smugly love to serve rat to gullible freight dogs.

He thinks it will be a paradise over there working for those nice Chinese Communist employers. He'll soon realize that the US Airline Pilots Association was a stalwart defender of workers' rights, truth, justice and the American way. He was just too stupid to figure it out before.

On another note, the idiotic format change has killed this forum. Everybody's losing interest.

Reactions: CAVOK and Claxon
He thinks it will be a paradise over there working for those nice Chinese Communist employers. He'll soon realize that the US Airline Pilots Association was a stalwart defender of workers' rights, truth, justice and the American way. He was just too stupid to figure it out before.

On another note, the idiotic format change has killed this forum. Everybody's losing interest.

Even NoNic4Us will not show. The SLI was extremely painful for the Nic fueled extremist. Being deep sixed below 11000 is not a nice place to hang. Simmons is close by for a reach around to cheer him up.
Metroyet is content to fly at Alaska. He actually lucked out after being blown off the bottom of the Airways list. His former AWA wife can keep him appraised of the AA fun. Rumor is she actually thought USAirways was more together than her current APA handlers

Reactions: CAVOK

No worries LAA pilots.
Capn'Aux will be in the 787 left seat shortly making some Kool videos for you to see how awesome it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.