2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap'n Aux is drowning his sorrows this week on another "Airways Magazine" cruise. Hope it as much fun as last year's wild "Avgeek" :D funfest.

Reactions: CAVOK
Cap'n Aux is drowning his sorrows this week on another "Airways Magazine" cruise. Hope it as much fun as last year's wild "Avgeek" :D funfest.

Just stopped in for a peek, and, well OK dariencc you got me on this one for a brief reply, against all my sensible notions of not wasting any further time on the "spartans." ;)

"Oh my God!...Wow!...The epicenter of aviation" proclaimed at the mere sight of commercial aircraft doing nothing more than landing?...Seriously? I'm guessing for additional "thrills" such people routinely stalk valet parking sites to spiritually exult at the equally soul-stirring sight of cars being moved around. Words just fail me sometimes....I'll make the most charitably possible assumption that "cap'n aux" was completely drunk at the time, or if not should at the very least be frequently tested for probable drug abuse. A full psychiatric screening wouldn't hurt either.

Sigh...nothing new to see there folks."...and most sadly; the forcible realization that the term "PIlot" sure-as-heck no longer means what it once did."

P.S. Per St. Maarten; I do "get" the fascination of the unwashed ignorant to some extent, but all I ever wondered about when there was just what kind of drunken fools so eagerly seek out a beach-front-face-full-of-sand from departing aircraft setting take off thrust?

Last edited:
Reactions: dariencc
Someone needs to refresh west f/o Ray Burkett with A330-200 bunk lock procedures. Poor Ray locked one set of latches for his snooze. He unlocked one when he wanted out, but forgot the other. He incorrectly thought the nefarious east pilots had locked him in, and proceeded to kick down the door to exit.
No sneaky east pilots Ray, just you.

The guys say he is not the sharpest tool in the shed, hope he's getting time off for destroying company property and some re training........................Wonder WYE there is so much anger in this boy.....

Reactions: dariencc
Ray is still extremely angry that his Leonidas pipe dream went up in smoke. Just imagine his great career if they'd taken the deal at Wye River. Instead, he listened to a bunch of know-it-all yahoos like Johnny Mac, Johan DeVicq and Cap'n Aux.

Tragic.

. Yes, the East offered the NIC. They just wanted to protect their retirement attrition, which stalled by the change in Age-60. Looking back, that offer must look like a home run to any West pilot right now, but last February the EAST MEC and ALPA couldn’t get to first base with it.

Our former MEC and our union leadership played a very high stakes game of poker by not dealing at Wye River. Freund was right, we were risking everything…..and right now, it looks like we lost. They need to take responsibility for that.

It’s time to take a good look in the rear-view mirror. If we had a single contract in place, the NIC would also be in place. Sure, we would probably still have USAPA. But long before the East removed ALPA, we would have been operating under a single contract, with the Nicolau seniority list in place. Next time you go to a training center brown bag lunch, before you go after the company and the East, keep in mind how close we were to a TA prior to the NIC. We did it to ourselves, guys.

Dave Blomgren, for the U-Turn

For the past four and a half months, U-Turn has been warning against this West MEC bashing of the East. And for McIlvenna to ask for a rhetorical “cease-fire” this late in the process is evidence that his miscalculations have come home to roost. Perhaps the Hotline Lies and the Jurassic jabs of John Jurik on the National Web Board are gone. But it’s too little and too late. While ALPA attempts to save the property, their fate may have already been determined. The legacy of this MEC will be its bashing the East to the point where even the moderates in CLT said enough is enough. And when there is no longer an ALPA Web board on which to post, all we at U-Turn can say is:

We told you so!.................

Traitor has been outed as a proponent and disciple of Alex Jones.
How anyone could actually use the InfoWars logo as theirs is stunning.
Yet Traitor was and is known to be of sketchy character.
Just another wack job............

The Deep State globalists want to remove Assad in Syria so Saudi Arabia can replace Russia as the supplier of natural gas to Europe. It's also the source of the Ukraine conflict.

"About 53 percent of Russian gas exports to Europe pass through Ukraine. Europe, in turn, depends on Russia for 40 percent of its imported fuel."

U.S. Hopes Boom in Natural Gas Can Curb Putin

Is the fight over a gas pipeline fuelling the world’s bloodiest conflict?

Armed Forces Journal – Pipeline politics in Syria

"In 2009, Qatar proposed to run a natural gas pipeline through Syria and Turkey to Europe. Instead, Assad forged a pact with Iraq and Iran to run a pipeline eastward, allowing those Shia-dominated countries access to the European natural gas market while denying access to Sunni Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The latter states, it appears, are now attempting to remove Assad so they can control Syria and run their own pipeline through Turkey."

Articles: The Greatest Murder Machine in History

The Deep State globalists want to remove Assad in Syria so Saudi Arabia can replace Russia as the supplier of natural gas to Europe. It's also the source of the Ukraine conflict.

"About 53 percent of Russian gas exports to Europe pass through Ukraine. Europe, in turn, depends on Russia for 40 percent of its imported fuel."

U.S. Hopes Boom in Natural Gas Can Curb Putin

Is the fight over a gas pipeline fuelling the world’s bloodiest conflict?

Armed Forces Journal – Pipeline politics in Syria

"In 2009, Qatar proposed to run a natural gas pipeline through Syria and Turkey to Europe. Instead, Assad forged a pact with Iraq and Iran to run a pipeline eastward, allowing those Shia-dominated countries access to the European natural gas market while denying access to Sunni Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The latter states, it appears, are now attempting to remove Assad so they can control Syria and run their own pipeline through Turkey."

Articles: The Greatest Murder Machine in History

You're completely off your game there Traitorjake. Shouldn't you instead be reminding us all of how hopelessly immoral and utterly worthless your coworkers of many years really are, and of course how "the nic is it" and actually worked-for and thus EARNED years of real seniority mean nothing?

I almost hate to break this to you, but you've shown yourself so utterly bereft of both any actual spine, much less a "mind" for so many years that you no longer qualify as even a viable court jester....Kind of like Alex Jones, come to think on it a moment. After all, the immensely "patriotic" fat-faced-wimp Jones was never so much as even a Girl Scout in anything even remotely approaching actual service to America, so you two pwecious widdle pansies do share common traits.

Should either of you ever unimaginably "man" up to at least three levels above your actual selves: I'll take an even dozen boxes of the Thin Mints sweeties. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: CAVOK and Claxon
Alex Jones attracts complete psychopaths, who lap up his insanity.
Traitor actually believes the Alex Jones Sandy Hook tales.
Pretty pathetic. It is one strange story after the next.
Ask Traitor the coordinates of Trementia Base. I bet they are readily available in his mind.......

Ray has been on C&R moaning about the exposure of his weird A330 bunk room behavior on this forum. He was trolling for sympathy but the AA boys saw through his self-serving b.s. and trashed him. :D

All he can do is quibble over details, because there is absolutely no doubt that something really strange occurred on that flight. I've verified it with some friends on the 330 and they say the fleet is buzzing about it.

They also said Ray is believed to be the guy who has been defacing USAPA stickers on the 330 cockpit clipboards.

Johan De Vicq has left Phoenix in his rear view mirror and gone to Miami. Now he doesn't have to face the guys who's careers he helped decimate. Why on earth they listened to the hotel school gasbag on the finer points of seniority integration and the RLA is a mystery.

He was full of heavily accented opinions on how USAPA would never get 200 votes and the Westies should turn down the deal at Wye River. The sad truth is that his only real expertise was in the layout of the breakfast buffet at the Wye River cafeteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.