$41 million is the magic number

AAobservor,
Read my post, slowly.....maybe you will understand it then. He is insensitive in relating to people. I am at 9 years because of my own doing not anything he did. I just thinkthat when you are asking people to gice up a substantial portion of their livlihood you should be more in tune with what you should do and say.
Why are you so ANGRY, you claim not to even work for the company? Are you afraid of losing your miles? Read my posyt under Pilots will not revote. YOu always have to see both sides of every issue!

----------------
On 4/22/2003 9:12:18 PM stlslim wrote:

AAStew, you are right on the money. One of the first things you should learn as a CEO is not to give in to the temptation to stall about the facts.

----------------​

STLSlim:

I like your style, and you are right on the money... but...

We don''t expect that from our President, why do we expect it from our CEOs?

Nixon and the third-rate burglary at a hotel.

Clinton looking for a place for his White Owls while saving the spotted owls.

At least Carty came out and apologized right away and admitted that mistakes are made. Perhaps that''s why he''s being villified? For coming clean and admitting "mistakes were made" right away?

TANSTAAFL

Who cares what other ceo''s make. They are all over paid. If you are so interested in comparing pay, compare the pay of a ceo from a company outside the u.s.vs. one here. They are all a bunch of over paid idiots. On top of that now we can not even trust our idot in charge. Their pay should be 100% based on performance, not paid millions of dollers to run a company into the ground. I do not care what the dollar ammount was. The fact is he lies, cheats, and can not be trusted. We need to get rid of him now!