A New Approach to Pilot Pay at US Airways

You can forget all about Pilot pay at US Airways. Hummel is going to get exactly nowhere with an improved contract and the West will tie up any conceivable merger scenario in court for years and years or until everybody decides to play fair. You've already got all you're going to get.

Reactions: 2 people
You're the one that wants to screw them. :lol:
If not with the SLI, you'll try pay...
And the "My seniority isn't for sale" fairy tale bites the dust too...

Jim

You can forget all about Pilot pay at US Airways. Hummel is going to get exactly nowhere with an improved contract and the West will tie up any conceivable merger scenario in court for years and years or until everybody decides to play fair. You've already got all you're going to get.
You really think Doug will let the westies tie up a merger in court?
He'll split you off and put you up for sale first.
You really need to reconsider your position here.
You have an inflated opinion of your capabilities.
Get help, please.
Cheers.

You really think Doug will let the westies tie up a merger in court?
He'll split you off and put you up for sale first.
You really need to reconsider your position here.
You have an inflated opinion of your capabilities.
Get help, please.
Cheers.
Funny how a complete and total failure feels he can cast aspersions upon the West. You're one airline...the split off fantasy was several false hopes ago. Not ever going to happen. They have the unity, the cash, and the legal team to kick the teeth out of whomever is worthy of their wrath. That's why your fake union has no teeth and cost you a billion dollars. Sucka!! :lol:

Reactions: 4 people
Funny how a complete and total failure feels he can cast aspersions upon the West. You're one airline...the split off fantasy was several false hopes ago. Not ever going to happen. They have the unity, the cash, and the legal team to kick the teeth out of whomever is worthy of their wrath. That's why your fake union has no teeth and cost you a billion dollars. Sucka!! :lol:
Sonny, we are separate divisions under separate contracts working for the same boss, just like Republic and Mesa work for us. Under a contract with separate seniority lists. Can the west be split off? Why not?
Pan Am was broken up, Eastern was too. It's actually easier to do it to you because of the separate work agreements.
Do we on the east care if you get sold off? Nope. You've done a great job of destroying all good will in this part of the country. Personally, I have more respect for Palestinians.
Try and take on the company and wall street by 'tying up any merger' with your bogus legal mumbo jumbo. See what happens.
Pompous sucka.

Sonny, we are separate divisions under separate contracts working for the same boss, just like Republic and Mesa work for us. Under a contract with separate seniority lists. Can the west be split off? Why not?
Pan Am was broken up, Eastern was too. It's actually easier to do it to you because of the separate work agreements.
Ah, at least the "get rid of the west" fantasy is still alive...short on facts but still alive... :lol:

How long has this mystical split been gonna happen? 2 years? 3? Yet it's still "any day now."

Some food for thought, my mistaken friend. There is no separate east and west division. There is only one US, whichever US you want to talk about. Soon the only group that still has separate contracts will be the pilots, and it's the east that has been responsible for that. Split off the west and kiss your job goodbye - the future will hold no beacon of success for the east. East alone, before there was a west, went through 2 bankruptcies in 3 years and was face to face with liquidation. Just look at the examples you used - EA and PA. Where are they today? Did splitting off pieces save them? Split off the west and their fate is yours.

Reality has a way of b***hslapping those who don't believe it exists or believe that merely hoping will make it go away... :p With the DJ and the injunction, DP has shown that he wants to move forward. Those trying to hold him back with baseless fantasy will be the losers in the end.

Jim

Reactions: 1 person
Ah, at least the "get rid of the west" fantasy is still alive...short on facts but still alive... :lol:

How long has this mystical split been gonna happen? 2 years? 3? Yet it's still "any day now."

Some food for thought, my mistaken friend. There is no separate east and west division. There is only one US, whichever US you want to talk about. Soon the only group that still has separate contracts will be the pilots, and it's the east that has been responsible for that. Split off the west and kiss your job goodbye - the future will hold no beacon of success for the east. East alone, before there was a west, went through 2 bankruptcies in 3 years and was face to face with liquidation. Just look at the examples you used - EA and PA. Where are they today? Did splitting off pieces save them? Split off the west and their fate is yours.

Reality has a way of b***hslapping those who don't believe it exists or believe that merely hoping will make it go away... :p With the DJ and the injunction, DP has shown that he wants to move forward. Those trying to hold him back with baseless fantasy will be the losers in the end.

Jim
Absolutely correct. As illustrated by the injunction against USAPA, Doug will use any means to accomplish his objectives, including selling off a troublesome division, especially if it puts money in his pocket and furthers his agenda.
Cheers.

Absolutely correct. As illustrated by the injunction against USAPA, Doug will use any means to accomplish his objectives, including selling off a troublesome division, especially if it puts money in his pocket and furthers his agenda.
Cheers.
Well, Pullout, since the injunction was obtained using evidence that your east pilots produced with their actions, McKee's emails, etc. and that the west's operation was use to baseline your work action, AND the fact that fuel school was attended by east pilots only, AND the fact that the company will not engage USAPA's current leadership...

...its clearly obvious that by "troublesome division", you mean the east.

I was referring to the westie comment that you clowns would tie up any merger attempt in court if the nic wasn't used for SLI. Try to keep up.
So what happens if Silver says the company is liable if they don't use the Nic?

I was referring to the westie comment that you clowns would tie up any merger attempt in court if the nic wasn't used for SLI. Try to keep up.

Don't have to tie things up in court. The threat of being on the losing end (i.e. usapa's side) of a multi-billion dollar lawsuit against the "airline parties" who renege on the West's contract, is more than enough to guarantee that lawsuit never happens. Exhibit A...current company request for declaratory judgement.

So what happens if Silver says the company is liable if they don't use the Nic?
If I were in charge, and I'm not, that's where it would all end. Judge Silver declares 'the nic is it', then in my opinion we should move forward with the nic. But all other options, including the longevity pay are still on the table, as they are not encompassed in section 22.
Would you agree to that stipulation and not bring further lawsuits?
Otherwise, it looks like its back to the 9th and possibly SCOTA.
Someone has to put the gun down first.

If I were in charge, and I'm not, that's where it would all end. Judge Silver declares 'the nic is it', then in my opinion we should move forward with the nic. But all other options, including the longevity pay are still on the table, as they are not encompassed in section 22.
Would you agree to that stipulation and not bring further lawsuits?
Otherwise, it looks like its back to the 9th and possibly SCOTA.
Someone has to put the gun down first.
"mitigating" the Nic. with pay schemes is not acceptable, remember 90% of any new contract goes east.

Reactions: 1 person