AA/US Seniorty list out

Status
Not open for further replies.

boston

Senior
Aug 7, 2004
Wow, the Flight Attendant seniority list is out 1957 top date of hire!!!!! At 26 yrs AA lost aprox 3000 #.

Reactions: 1 person
Basically. AA was given an added 40 days to compromise for the different ways of starting your hire date. AA started after graduation with the day we were put on payroll. US started the first day of training. Different ways of doing things.

Compared to those who fly the planes, that was a fast seniority list integration.   Lightning fast.   Congrats.   

Reactions: 3 people
I find it ironic that now we LUS are APFA the top third of the seniority list is filled with ex trump ( eastern) and piedmont . TWA should be up there....apfa should be ashamed!!!

diamondcutter said:
I find it ironic that now we are APFA the top third of the seniority list is filled with ex trump ( eastern) and piedmont . TWA should be up there....apfa shoukd be ashamed!!!
Done deal..get over it!

diamondcutter said:
I'm over it I just find it ironic , I'm LUS it was my observation calm down!

Different deals.. AA purchased TWA......AA/US merged. No irony about it.
The rest of the work groups' seniorities will be merged. 

MetalMover said:
Different deals.. AA purchased TWA......AA/US merged. No irony about it.
The rest of the work groups' seniorities will be merged.
Oh ok my bad , I forgot if its a purchase everyone goes to the bottom .

diamondcutter said:
Oh ok my bad , I forgot if its a purchase everyone goes to the bottom .
In the case of AA/TWA...that is what happened with the exception of the TWU/IAM who had their seniority issue determined by an arbitrator. The other workgroups had their seniorities determined by a court.

Status
Not open for further replies.