AAA thread 11/2-11/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, wrong yet again. (One would think you would know that by now, but I realize it takes some a little longer to catch on.)

Anyway, I am glad to see you chime in. It usually means I am on to something when nostrildumbass, Phoenix (aka EastUS), and probably soon EastUS (aka Phoenix) begin to pile on. Seeing you here with (yet another) ad hominem attack just affirms that I am right. Thanks for caring.

Your post below explains that you are an F/A, why do you want to hide this fact.

Bear96
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Posts
Posted on: Aug 22 2003, 02:33 AM

Veteran

Group: Registered Member
Member No.: 117

Just who DO you work for? Quite frankly we employees at UA defenitely do not need outsiders to try to undermine our commitment to our company.

I am a UAL Flight Attendant.

I don't think I said this wouldn't be an ugly winter for other airlines.

But of the ones you mentioned, we are the only ones who are currently BANKRUPT, and therefore by definition in a much more precarious situation.

Your post below explains that you are an F/A, why do you want to hide this fact.
Bear96
Rating: 0
View Member Profile
Add as Friend
Send Message
Find Member's Posts
Posted on: Aug 22 2003, 02:33 AM

are: present 2d singular or present plural of be.

My calendar says that it's Nov 2007. What does a post from Aug 2003 have to do with anyone's current (present) occupation? Inquiring minds want to know.

Jim

End of Alpa,

When a change of representation happens under the RLA, a new CBA is NOT negotiated until it is time for Section 6 negotiations to take place, 60 days prior to the amendable date.

Case examples:

UA M&R went from IAM to AMFA, AMFA only enforced the current IAM/UA CBA until it was time for Section 6 Negotiations.

NW M&R went from IAM to AMFA, AMFA only enforced the current IAM/NW CBA until it was time for Section 6 Negotiations.

NW FAs went from IBT to PFAA, PFAA only enforced the current IBT/NW CBA until it was time for Section 6 Negotiations.

WN M&R went from IBT to AMFA, AMFA only enforced the current IBT/WN CBA until it was time for Section 6 Negotiations.

A change in representation does not give the union the right to renegotiate the CBA until Section 6 time has arrived.

A change in representation does not give the union the right to renegotiate the CBA until Section 6 time has arrived.
Whose section 6? East or west? If USAPA is elected and becomes the rep for both properties, whose section 6 takes precedence? East or west?

I do not believe there has been a case where a merger has happened without a transition agreement with one party being in Section 6 Negotiations.

I would think that it would be status quo under the RLA, either keep the groups seperate and have the one side in Section 6 or negotiate a transition agreement.

This case would be unchartered territory.

Bird? or voices? Sorry, we're not short. It's now down to the politics and timing of when to file. Actually, it is real interesting to watch ALPA flail around, especially since losing the Skywest election.

That's just about the dumbest thing you've said on this forum. Be serious, politics and timing for what now thanksgiving, christmas maybe newyear or hell why not wait until easter. Either you got it or you don't plain and simple. Yeah we all have seen your little picture on the site of the usapa plaque and the cards but of those how many belong to MDA who never flew a mainline a/c?? how many belong to fuloughed pilots that no longer count??

How much money to you have in the coffers and before you lie about that too really check your facts because I can and will post for all to see proof of just how broke USAPA really is!!!

That's just about the dumbest thing you've said on this forum. Be serious, politics and timing for what now thanksgiving, christmas maybe newyear or hell why not wait until easter. Either you got it or you don't plain and simple. Yeah we all have seen your little picture on the site of the usapa plaque and the cards but of those how many belong to MDA who never flew a mainline a/c?? how many belong to fuloughed pilots that no longer count??

How much money to you have in the coffers and before you lie about that too really check your facts because I can and will post for all to see proof of just how broke USAPA really is!!!

If you were not worried or intimidated by USAPA, you would not be spewing. You have less than four years with America West as does b717, abominable snow man and the rest of your spinners. Not so fast pal.

That's just about the dumbest thing you've said on this forum. Be serious, politics and timing for what now thanksgiving, christmas maybe new year or hell why not wait until easter. Either you got it or you don't plain and simple. Yeah we all have seen your little picture on the site of the usapa plaque and the cards but of those how many belong to MDA who never flew a mainline a/c?? how many belong to fuloughed pilots that no longer count??

You are too funny. Like I said, you don't have any say in this matter of when we file. When I need a chuckle, I just read your posts and reply. So here goes:

We have the cards and then some. You like the picture? I thought it was pretty good myself. The MDA guys were placed on the seniority list, so they count just the same. Or do you think you and ALPA are going to file a challenge? Actually I hope you do. (For more reasons than you think) USAPA had nothing to do with who made it to the list. BTW. The MDA guys are also on the Nic list, so whats your point? The furloughed pilots who quit have been purged. And we still have more than enough.

I really don't know the exact figure in the coffers. Last I heard it was well over six figures. Seems to me the website posted $125K. So we can work from that figure. So what's your point again?

If you were not worried or intimidated by USAPA, you would not be spewing. You have less than four years with America West as does b717, abominable snow man and the rest of your spinners. Not so fast pal.

Nos I have played into your game for a while and now I'm done! Your facts are wrong about my time here but you believe what you need to in order to get you thru the day. Lets start the discussion about all the false attrition you keep claiming and hundreds of capt vacancies you say you have in 08!!

You are too funny. Like I said, you don't have any say in this matter of when we file. When I need a chuckle, I just read your posts and reply. So here goes:

Stop all of the laughter and prove me wong why don't ya file the cards!!!

We have the cards and then some. You like the picture? I thought it was pretty good myself. The MDA guys were placed on the seniority list, so they count just the same. Or do you think you and ALPA are going to file a challenge? Actually I hope you do. (For more reasons than you think) USAPA had nothing to do with who made it to the list. BTW. The MDA guys are also on the Nic list, so whats your point? The furloughed pilots who quit have been purged. And we still have more than enough.

MDA I hope you weren't counting on back door politics to save your arse! Prove me wrong, shut me up, make it real, file the cards!!

I really don't know the exact figure in the coffers. Last I heard it was well over six figures. Seems to me the website posted $125K. So we can work from that figure. So what's your point again?
So you say you have 125k in your coffers? REALLY? Sure about that? Because I am sure you are lying!! Lets ask bradford!!! Talk about too funny, you lies are whats too funny!!

Now run paste this is your crew rooms and beg for more money...

belong to MDA who never flew a mainline a/c?? how many belong to fuloughed pilots that no longer count

Question: You seem to have a major problem with the pilots that flew the 170, the same pilots that were on the Airways senority list, operating the 170 on the Airways certificate, being paid from the Airways payroll dept, and all this 1 year prior to any merger announcement. Your problem seems to come from the perspective that you dont believe these pilots were flying a ML aircraft.

So what about the guys who flew the DHC-8 for the west??

Backdoor Politics? :lol: :lol: They aren't going to save my you know what. Like I said, file the challenge. If you win, that would be great for more reasons than you think. Bring it on big boy.

So you say you have 125k in your coffers? REALLY? Sure about that? Because I am sure you are lying!! Lets ask bradford!!! Talk about too funny, you lies are whats too funny!!

Now run paste this is your crew rooms and beg for more money...

Geez you only read what you want. And comprehend even less. Here is my post again:

As I said, our timetable to filing day is not dependent on your rantings and challenges. But if it was up to me I would have filed last month. Oh well.

Your facts are wrong about my time here

Which must be laughably little in the way of working years at AWA..or you would be the first to note them. The only reason for failing to do such, and instead; keeping it "mysterious", is that you realize how absurd it would truly look. That's neither here nor there, and I only offer the thought up by way of gaining perspective...on your "perspective".

End of Alpa,

When a change of representation happens under the RLA, a new CBA is NOT negotiated until it is time for Section 6 negotiations to take place, 60 days prior to the amendable date.

Case examples:

UA M&R went from IAM to AMFA, AMFA only enforced the current IAM/UA CBA until it was time for Section 6 Negotiations.

NW M&R went from IAM to AMFA, AMFA only enforced the current IAM/NW CBA until it was time for Section 6 Negotiations.

NW FAs went from IBT to PFAA, PFAA only enforced the current IBT/NW CBA until it was time for Section 6 Negotiations.

WN M&R went from IBT to AMFA, AMFA only enforced the current IBT/WN CBA until it was time for Section 6 Negotiations.

You are correct sir. Here, however, the company has agreed as per the transition agreement, to open section 6 for both sides for a combined contract. How long that will remain on the table has yet to be seen. The company has left it status quo for negotiations even though the expiration date back in June 2006 came and went. Until an agreement is put out to the rank and file, however, the East has a contraact until 2010 and the West is under Section 6. I hope I did not give the impression other wise. Technically with high oil prices coming, the company is better off forcing us to commit to LOA 93 for the remainder of the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back