Afa Reaches Tentative Agreement

Little bits that I am getting from inside say 35/7 gone...8% W-2 cut....28 days vacation for TOP OUT F/A...RSV will got from midnight to midnight...ITD fence gone...and something about upping the RSV guarantee.
I am also hearing something about a buyout for the 55 and over people with medical so I don't really know what this means for the $8,000 they had offered to everyone. I guess we will see when the details come out.

Promises of future medical for buyouts means NOTHING. Whatever you get, you'd better get it up front, or kiss it goodbye.

ITRADE said:
Bet Teddy was pi$$ed someone leaked it yesterday on the board before she could...
[post="229387"][/post]​

I don't think she is that petty.

I don't think anyone is proud of this TA. I am sure if it is only a 8% cut they had to give up so serious work rules.

Can blame F/A's any more. I hope it is vote worthy.

Good luck IAM!

Really? For all you know, she was the source.

ITRADE said:
There we go. Now its official. Bet Teddy was pi$$ed someone leaked it yesterday on the board before she could...
[post="229387"][/post]​

I heard...........

9 PERCENT pay cut

25 vacation days Max

Reduction of Lead Pay $1.75

3% match--401K

70% pay for sick claim/pay

Pension terminated

etc....etc.....etc......... <_<

SKY HIGH said:
I heard...........

9 PERCENT pay cut

25 vacation days Max

Reduction of Lead Pay $1.75

3% match--401K

70% pay for sick claim/pay

Pension terminated

etc....etc.....etc......... <_<
[post="229410"][/post]​
Does that lead pay realte to Transatlantic flights as well? Why o why the CSD on Intl flights were making $6.50 extra an hour was always a question of mine. Never made any sense. Big waste of money.

TransatlanticFlyGuy said:
Does that lead pay realte to Transatlantic flights as well? Why o why the CSD on Intl flights were making $6.50 extra an hour was always a question of mine. Never made any sense. Big waste of money.
[post="229419"][/post]​

Well, it's a difficult position. Particularly when they had the three cabins and all six seats in First would be empty. It's hard work to lay in that seat watching movies and eating cheescake for seven hours while your co-workers haul ass in Envoy and Economy. And, oh, that paperwork! They should start a whole new division for it! <_< :lol:

Light Years said:
Well, it's a difficult position. Particularly when they had the three cabins and all six seats in First would be empty. It's hard work to lay in that seat watching movies and eating cheescake for seven hours while your co-workers haul ass in Envoy and Economy. And, oh, that paperwork! They should start a whole new division for it! <_< :lol:
[post="229423"][/post]​
LMAO :lol: That paperwork is just brutal!n Doingm the Vessel Report and writing the Block-In time on the Gen Dec! Whew....makes ya wanna sweat.

TransatlanticFlyGuy said:
LMAO :lol: That paperwork is just brutal!n Doingm the Vessel Report and writing the Block-In time on the Gen Dec! Whew....makes ya wanna sweat.
[post="229429"][/post]​
:up: :up: :up: Yeah i know, maybe the crazy eights could do it..OH i forgot, no education, cant speak english, and look like rejects from every other airiine... and they dont have any excuse like the old ones do....just rejects.. SEE how mean spirited that is- a taste of ur own medicine!!!! leave the senior people alone... some day u'll be old too....

NAPAUS:

Now that was just RUDE :down: In actuality, the crazy 8's are more educated than most of our F/A's and large majority graduated from a university like I did. The rule of thumb when we were getting hired is "take the first airline offer and the 1st training date"....well, if I had only known then because I would have 7 years at United, American or Continental. Oh well, duuuh in retrospect. Every work group has there lazy people but it just seems the 25 plus crowd has more than there fair share. I am sorry but the current CSD pay is LUDICROUS.

Back