AFA Tentative Details Released

I am replying to tell you that your question posted above doesn't deserve a reply. Keep your food fight in the cockpit and don't try spreading it to the galley.
And I am relying to tell you that if you don't know the answer then move on and let someone else try to answer it.

You'll have to deal with it, at USAPA's rate, in about 5 years. :lol:

Any particular reason you felt the need to become a contributor? That green screen name do it for you?

This is a flight attendant contract discussion. Whatever we feel about our contract I strongly suggest you go try and hammer one out of your own.

Yes, and the flight attendant contract we are discussing has language that directly effects pilot benefits.

I brought this issue up on the AFA thread quite some time ago. I was quickly told to go mind my own bussiness, just like you are doing now. Well, it is my bussiness if the flight attendant contract takes one of my benefits away.

There are a number of sections where this TA is dictating terms to the pilots. I see trouble brewing.

Reactions: 1 person
I am replying to tell you that your question posted above doesn't deserve a reply. Keep your food fight in the cockpit and don't try spreading it to the galley.

Keep your contract to only flight attendant issues and quit trying to influence the pilots benefits and contract, then we will leave you alone.

Reactions: 2 people
Its been a long time sugar hater. Where to begin.

When you get your head out of your ass, drop the emotion and start mixing in a bit of logic to your thought process. It'll help.

No Emotions. Just calling BS.... BS.
I cannot speak or vouch personally for ggiby, But I am quite sure what was said, was done so in JEST.
On the other hand, you could probably request an FBI investigation or start legal action or file another law suit. Hell, Why stop now? You guys are on a first name basis with the Court Clerks.

When you realize (if I may take the same liberty), that when you start taking your own advice might you actually advance your "own cause" in a positive direction. Until then, it most likely will fall on deaf ears....except with money in hand at the courthouse.

So far your sage advice seems to be working out exceptionally for you.

Also I wouldn't be so preoccupied and exerting the amount of energy being used in all the BRAVADO over F/A issues and a T/A contract. I would be concerned about securing SCOPE protections for MY work group.
But, that's just me. Probably nothing to worry about anyway - Doug has you back.

Now back on topic.

Cabin jumpseat? Whole different story. If that seats empty with no other FAs needing it, then I get it so I can commute home or go to work.

Not after this TA passes by 58% in favor on the first vote.

But to answere your question about can the pilots now write conflicting language and which would be controlling. The f/a's got theirs first, and the company will not write conflicting language into the pilots contract. usapa is too stupid to give a darn, and incapable of getting a contract, so the point is moot, but the f/a's are now dictating the terms of any future pilot contract.

Take a look at some of the other sections, Lodging for instance. Pretty much just told the pilots where and how they will be lodged. But, it ain't the pilots contract, so keep out of it already.

Frankly, I cannot believe the company is even allowing this language. A huge can of worms is now at the pilots negotiating table as the company may have put themselves into an impasse situation if the pilots decide we don't like the terms the f/a's have dictated that effect us.

Yes, and the flight attendant contract we are discussing has language that directly effects pilot benefits.
There are a number of sections where this TA is dictating terms to the pilots. I see trouble brewing.

Mighty observant Nicky. Ray Charles saw that coming 6 years ago and was blind......not to mention DEAD. Get used to it.
I would be worrying about SCOPE protections. IMHO :)

This is a flight attendant contract discussion. Whatever we feel about our contract I strongly suggest you go try and hammer one out of your own.

He/she is probably not really a pilot. All of his/her posts are filled with insults and venom that serve only to inflame hate and discord among labor.

The FA contract is an FA issue and the real pilots will support you all in whatever you decide. Personally I hope the FAs can be very business like in their decision and can remain uninfluenced by company shills who try to inject emotional reactions into the mix.

Reactions: 2 people
Mighty observant Nicky. Ray Charles saw that coming 6 years ago and was blind......not to mention DEAD. Get used to it.
I would be worrying about SCOPE protections. IMHO :)

Why should I worry about scope?

The fa,s cared so much about it,all they did was took the scope language directly from the pilot's TA.

I am already covered by the exact same scope that you are now trying to get.

Even if it limits/curtails the pilot contract?

There in lies the problem.

For instance,

There are very good reasons that the pilots may determine that we do not want to stay at the same hotels as the FAs. So now when the pilots ask for that during the negotiations, the company will reply,no can do already promised the FAs in their contract. to which the only answer would logically be, well then you should have asked us first!

And I am relying to tell you that if you don't know the answer then move on and let someone else try to answer it.

You'll have to deal with it, at USAPA's rate, in about 5 years. :lol:

Any particular reason you felt the need to become a contributor? That green screen name do it for you?

I know the answer to that but feel no compulsion to discuss our contractual issue with you. If you don't know the answer then it's on you. Keep your cockpit mess in the cockpit that's all I'm saying. We're handling our business. You handle yours.

I know the answer to that but feel no compulsion to discuss our contractual issue with you. If you don't know the answer then it's on you. Keep your cockpit mess in the cockpit that's all I'm saying. We're handling our business. You handle yours.
No, you obviously don't know the answer. But I've had the answer PM'ed me by an eastie more knowledgeable than yourself.

That extra FA seat should be available to us if its open. Understand, per the FOM, that cabin doesn't belong to you.

Reactions: 3 people
Hold on a second! Is this the pilot thread or the Flight Attendant thread? It's getting hard to tell.

My Position is the same READ THE CONTRACT! Then Decide. No one, not even a concerned customer, fleet Service, Mechs, pilots have your best interests at heart. You've had just about all of the "Help" from those folks you can stand.

Your future is in your hands with this contract. Read it and do what you think best. If that includes some time "Down on the Picket Line" then so be it. Act only in your own best interest. Everyone else is, up to and including Doug Parker.

If it doesn't pass the WIIFM (What's in it for me) test then vote no.

Hold on a second!! WTF are you doing here?

Are you an employee or a FF?

Hold on a Second! What are you doing here on a F/A thread imposing your pilot issues? WTF? Go handle your business in your 100,000 page pilot thread!

Latest posts