AFA Tentative Details Released

Hold on a second!! WTF are you doing here?

Killing a cloudy and cold Sunday afternoon and doing some work for the Ron Paul Campaign. Thanks for your concern.

Are you an employee or a FF?
For all that it matters I could be the tooth fairy or even Sinterklaas. Maybe I am Sinterklaas and I'm checking on who's naughty or nice. Never to early to keep score you know. In that regards things aren't looking real good for you.

As one of your "Salary Providers" aka CUSTOMERS, I'm trying to remain neutral as my enlightened self interest is to be well served by the crews aboard US Airways. If the F/A's are happy then I stand a better change of having a better inflight experience. Very simple concept and since you're the most simple minded on here you should be able to grasp the concept.

Killing a cloudy and cold Sunday afternoon and doing some work for the Ron Paul Campaign. Thanks for your concern.

For all that it matters I could be the tooth fairy or even Sinterklaas. Maybe I am Sinterklaas and I'm checking on who's naughty or nice. Never to early to keep score you know. In that regards things aren't looking real good for you.

As one of your "Salary Providers" aka CUSTOMERS, I'm trying to remain neutral as my enlightened self interest is to be well served by the crews aboard US Airways. If the F/A's are happy then I stand a better change of having a better inflight experience. Very simple concept and since you're the most simple minded on here you should be able to grasp the concept.
Please take your guys childish sad pathetic discussions where they belong...On the Romper room section! We are doing what we need to do to get a contract unlike some...No body cares...

Please take your guys childish sad pathetic discussions where they belong...On the Romper room section! We are doing what we need to do to get a contract unlike some...No body cares...

And I guess you have been elected to be the sole arbiter of all things on this thread?

I was on these boards when you got here and I'll be here when you're gone.

Reactions: 1 person
It is nice to see the hypocrisy. FA's who routinely post in the pilots thread telling pilots that they have no right to post in a FA thread...gotta love it... :lol:

Maybe the pilots can get a provision that only working FA's can sit on the cabin jumpseat - wouldn't that be some karma? Oh...and FA couldn't post on that subject since it's a pilot thread...

Jim

On the east the Cabin jumpseats have always been for Usairways FAs only. I really dont care if they were to allow pilots to use them if there werent any flight attendants waiting to get on. But Move2CLT your attitude about it would be better served if you werent so anti east. We have never had a problem with our pilots not wanting to stay in the came hotels. Normal people usually have the same requirements as far as hotels. We all like them clean, near food, entertainment and if possible not at the airport when they are of a decent length. If the pilots have other requirements their union hotel reps seem to work it out with ours. You are makeing trouble where there is none. We fly together as a crew at this time and it is much easier for us all to be at the same place. We all seem to get along just fine. In my 25 years here I cant complain about flying together or staying in the same hotels. The level af animosity that exists between the East and West pilot groups is like a cancer killing this place from within. If we do get a joint FA contract and we end up flying with west pilots, I hope to God they dont spew the venom you do. As employees here all we have is each other The enemy is the management team that treats us like dirt. I come to work to have fun and you are a buzz kill :p

Reactions: 3 people
This just in from an e-mail I got from a F/A friend at US. Here is the answer to, "So what do you think of the contract?"

"it's a horrendous piece of crap insult and I loathe it. "

No opinion from me. Please just read the damn contract LOL

Sparrow- tell Laura we said hi!

Sparrow- tell Laura we said hi!

Don't know any Laura! Also it's not appropriate to attempt to "out" someone. The Tempe Frat Boys have people who monitor this site and if there is someone named Laura working at US you put her job in jeopardy. Are you happy now?

Reactions: 1 person
I am not happy with it but i need things explained to me . I will be attending these road shows . I will keep an open mind. The positives for me are 100% sick pay, 100% dh pay, I see that we are getting Red flag pay of 125% like CO white flag pay where you get paid time and a half extra an hr for a pairing you pick up in open time when they are short. FA can make good money doing this . The only thing is that we are getting paid time and a quarter instead of time and a half .Still good money .Also we will get penalty pay for management violations. Go to sec 10 under rescheduling .New language states penalty pay for any scheduling violation will be paid time and a half for the entire pairing . That's pretty good imo..

Penalty pay for violations sounds good but how long will it take to see the $$ ? Is it like filing a grievance and winning but you've already been screwed? No thanks.
Also, weekend touch is gone but now it's holiday touch ? If you're not senior enough to hold a holiday off then you're stuck with it. That's the way I read it.