US AFA Votes Yes

Of course they should give a recommendation, The Negotiating Committee, MEC and LEC, either negotiated it or will have to enforce it. Not to give a recommendation to me is a cop out.

I could care less what an LEC member thinks... Im smart enough to read and decide whats best for me personally not them. My opinion the agreement will pass by a large margin...We will see!

I hope these FAs whom are being so militant do their DD. They certainly aren't the brightest bunch. Then again, it all makes complete sense. Most FAs have always been irrational and self-entitled people.

Reactions: 1 person
are you serious?

Wow, unreal, I think you need to delete your post and apologize.

are you serious?

Wow, unreal, I think you need to delete your post and apologize.
You're going to be "Ball Baby" now? Yes, I have never met a more self-serving group of people. Not all, but more-so than not. It is like a disease, that once some loud mouth ignorant FA starts her mouth, it incenses the entire group, except those that can actually think on their own. Otherwise the FA group is very sheepish and that turns into a militant attitude.

You are clueless.
You know it's true. It is happening on the planes as we speak. And unfortunately the customers are hearing it from the galleys and aisle(s) The one thing FAs were asked NOT to do, they are doing. Total loss of ethics and manners. Absolutely sickening and so trashy. Absolutely zero class from the majority of this group. And dare to tell me this isn't occurring.

You know it's true. It is happening on the planes as we speak. And unfortunately the customers are hearing it from the galleys and aisle(s) The one thing FAs were asked NOT to do, they are doing. Total loss of ethics and manners. Absolutely sickening and so trashy. Absolutely zero class from the majority of this group. And dare to tell me this isn't occurring.

Time to put down the cactus juice.........and the flame bait while your at it. Your actually worried about what the passengers might think? Seriously? I would start worrying where your going to be working in 18 months without scope protections (if Dougweiser gets his wish of a merger or worse yet blows a merger for the third time..... all while getting played by the competition).

Save your sanctimonious BS for the pilot thread - you can go sell crazy to the rest of the moral cowboys over there - We already know the punch line to that joke.

AFA only agreed to put the TA contract out for a vote. In it's current form - it's a long way from being ratified.

While it is clear that you are purposely trying to in your words "incense" and we should all probably ignore your statements....... I have to say that you must be a joy to work with! What is that saying? Something about glass houses?

I guess I will take this time to remind you that you are posting in a thread about the flight attendant agreement. While I certainly don't discourage freedom of speech, your choice to post here when you clearly have some personal issues with said group might not be such an intelligent choice. Sorry if it ended in divorce or what not and they got the better deal, but it does nothing to add value to the subject for which we are discussing. In your own words "Zero class"! I am not one to start an argument here so those should be my final thought on your troubles. I do hope you get them worked out though.

Back to the topic at hand.

Me too is irrelevent today...... Im sorry it use to work but doesnt anymore>>>In fact if our Union did its job we wont need a me too clause...Just saying! This is 2012 not 1989....
Yes, it's 2012. What about FAA rules has changed since 1989? Nothing.

If I were Doug I would be salivating about making the FAs work more flights per day and stay in $h!t motels.

I am fine with the LEC not giving me advice on how to vote...They do not know any better than I do what is good for me. Ms Campbell doesnt like the seperation from the pilots because her partner is a pilot...Thats why she doesnt like it and it is vivid for me that she does NOT have MY best interest at heart. Good for her but most see thru that!
"what's good for me"

A uninion rep's job isn't to decide what is best for individual "Me"s. It is a collective bargaining proposal. If they can't determine if it is collectively good as a whole or collectively bad as a whole then they are incompetent. If for political self preservation they duck a decision, then they are choosing their own "ME" above those they claim to serve.

A pilot telling a F/A how they should vote.

Almost everyone I meet in the company thinks we work with the best employees that all have great attitudes toward each other... and equally almost everyone thinks we work for management that shouldn't be trusted to run a used car lot.

I could care less how each FA votes, but I am unimpressed with self-proclaimed "leaders" defending the profession, yet when they have the opportunity to speak about their own job performance in negotiating with management they shut their mouth.

At least the FAs have one leader who has the integrity to tell the membership whether or not they have been successful in negotiating the things they promised to their members.