AFA topic 11/2-

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Like:

"this is what we will be presenting to management. It works for us in the room, we will get our bonuses and go home back to our lines. Too bad if the members don't like it. This is what MANAGEMENT wants."

Nah. I think the NC knows what will ratify, and what will not ratify; they aren't going to waste our time or theirs. Again, we see the TA before we vote, so if this were the case the majority could simply vote NO. Right?

Not everyone is out to get us.

So what are the schedules of these staff meetings? Dates and times? And when do the recurrent classes end before the holidays (Xmas and T-Giving)?

So she scheduled staff meetings the week of the holidays, to knock PT teachers off line trips, is what you are saying... Hmm...

This is NO different then AFA days being taken on days the office is closed for the holiday and the weekend. Your officers have a pay purposes only lines, so they are off whether they can hold it or not getting AFA pay. There is NO need to give AFA days to anyone else on the holiday or days the office is closed. If your officers are getting paid and are not flying the holiday or the weekend they should be the ones answering the phones for AFA. If they cannot hold the holiday off at their seniority and they are using AFA days to obtain off and NOT conducting AFA business, thats wrong and unfair too.

MOD NOTE:

This is an AFA issue and the threads are being merged.

Reminder - ONLY Mods can start labor related threads, and only one thread per workgroup open at any time.

Thank you.

NO

I MEANT THE MODERATOR MOVED THIS TOPIC TO THE AFA THREAD AND THE TRAINING DEPARTMENT IS NOT AFA SO THIS TOPIC DID NOT AND DOES NOT BELONG ON THIS THREAD.

THE TRAINING DEPARTMENT IS NOT AFA
That was probably my fault because I made the comparison between the flight attendants that work in the training department and the flight attendants that work in the union. Either way both are abuse of priviledge.

I'm a west reserve fa and running out of time and money. The west fa's need to wake up fast - we need a contract now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anybody out there who thinks this is possible??????????... Why can't the west fa's vote to have the east contract now - while we work on negotiations for a combined contract. "Better Pay Now!!!" Why wait another 3-5 years????

I'm a west reserve fa and running out of time and money. The west fa's need to wake up fast - we need a contract now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there anybody out there who thinks this is possible??????????... Why can't the west fa's vote to have the east contract now - while we work on negotiations for a combined contract. "Better Pay Now!!!" Why wait another 3-5 years????

The grass is not always greener on the other side. Trust me, as a reserve you do NOT want the East contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back