Already pre-scheduling 321 fuel stops?

That is just a bunch of baloney. I've flown UA transcon and US does not compare. US doesn't serve ice cream sundaes--UA does. US doesn't serve decent wine--UA does. US doesn't serve hot nuts--UA does. US doesn't offer a bread basked--UA does. US doesn't serve meals in courses--UA does. Not sure which aircraft you flew on, so can't comment on inflight entertainment.

Now, you didn't say that you flew UA in F, but I am assuming you did. If you were sitting in Y, then I can see you saying that UA is only a little better assuming you were not sitting in Y+

I was in F on UA. And, UA is really not that much better. The quality of the food was no better. Serving in courses quite frankly is irritating -- we were almost over Chicago before the meal service was done. Half the cabin didn't bother eating the ice cream sundae anyway. etc. UA is better but let's not base our total assessment on the whiners over at flyertalk.com. flyertalk.com represents a very small segment of the flying population.

Let me put this anyway ... paying for domestic F on UA is no more worth it than paying for domestic F on US.

I was in F on UA. And, UA is really not that much better. The quality of the food was no better. Serving in courses quite frankly is irritating -- we were almost over Chicago before the meal service was done. Half the cabin didn't bother eating the ice cream sundae anyway. etc. UA is better but let's not base our total assessment on the whiners over at flyertalk.com. flyertalk.com represents a very small segment of the flying population.

Let me put this anyway ... paying for domestic F on UA is no more worth it than paying for domestic F on US.
I think it is because you had an outstanding East or West crew!!! Forget the product, if we can make you feel good about your experience it is all worth it!! :up: Thank You!!

That is a spin statement if I ever heard one. The question isn't whether paying F is worth the price, the question is whether UA's product is much better than US's product. There is no question, it is much better. One of my partners loves to travel with with me because of my status and the perks I get. Well, when he flies another carrier in first, he says tell me again why you fly US (this was before I stopped flying). Your response is just total BS and anyone who has been in UA first knows it.

That is a spin statement if I ever heard one. The question isn't whether paying F is worth the price, the question is whether UA's product is much better than US's product. There is no question, it is much better. One of my partners loves to travel with with me because of my status and the perks I get. Well, when he flies another carrier in first, he says tell me again why you fly US (this was before I stopped flying). Your response is just total BS and anyone who has been in UA first knows it.
Us1yfare, You see US Airways as the enemy, so your judgement is far off course! Not everyone shares your opinion or should!?? You see the glass half empty all the time. WHY IS IT SO BAD for someone to see US f/c a good thing??!! :eek: Think about it. :shock:

Us1yfare, You see US Airways as the enemy, so your judgement is far off course! Not everyone shares your opinion or should!?? You see the glass half empty all the time. WHY IS IT SO BAD for someone to see US f/c a good thing??!! :eek: Think about it. :shock:
Because it is completely moronic to believe that US has a competitive and not way overpriced FC product. I don't hate all things US. I just call it as I see it.

Because it is completely moronic to believe that US has a competitive and not way overpriced FC product. I don't hate all things US. I just call it as I see it.
"I don't hate all things US" So tell me some of them??? PLease enlight us! :unsure:

"I don't hate all things US" So tell me some of them??? PLease enlight us! :unsure:
OK, I will enlight you. I think the US East FA's are among the best in the industry. And, bother way, I feel safe on a plane flown by an East pilot. It is plane rediculous that you think I hate all things US. I just don't like all things Tempe.

OK, I will enlight you. I think the US East FA's are among the best in the industry. And, bother way, I feel safe on a plane flown by an East pilot. It is plane rediculous that you think I hate all things US. I just don't like all things Tempe.
And you also agree Us Westies too, are the best in the industry too??? We are all in it together?? Forget Stepford bullsh!t!! And we hate things Sandcastle too!! You also like Madonna, that is a good thing!! :up: :up:

You are kidding - right? Or did you get a lot of US Kool Aid on your last trip?

Let's see - UA first class service from PHL to ORD - hot towels, drinks in real glasses, breakfast of scrambled eggs, ham, sausage, hash browns, croissant, fruit. And short subjects video from NBC with free headsets.

Hmmmm - US on that route for breakfast - potato chips, cookies and drinks in plastic party cups. And sometimes the trivia video.

Not that I pay for first class - but if you are - which one would you pay for?

I rest my case.

And you also agree Us Westies too, are the best in the industry too??? We are all in it together?? Forget Stepford bullsh!t!!
Look, Willy, my experience with the Westies hasn't been great--there is one exception--their general reservations number. I found that I got better customer service from the Westies overall UNLESS I had an issue and that same problem became pervasive on the east side as the merger progressed--I blame it on Tempe--they emasculate their employees rather than empower them. Still, I think the customer service levels on the phone were better on the West side. I can't forget Stepford Stare BS as you call it because that is how I see it. I found service to be consistent and predictable, yet mechanical and cold. I'm not saying that all Westie FA's are like that, just my experience. (And I'm still po'd about that whole 1/2 mini nonsense.)

Are they already going through the schedule and adding times to transcon 321 routes so that if they do have to stop for fuel, they still could be on time to the final destination?

All the CLT-LAX flights are showing 5:27-5:35 flight times (both 320s and 321s). The schedule for tomorrow is showing the same times as on the 30th of Dec so I dont know what they changed to add an hour to the arrival time. It shows the early am flight (also a 321) has a 90% ontime even though the later flight you're booked on is only showing 50%. My guess would be that the later flight has more late conx to hold for or the routing of the plane just has it running late more often than the am flight.
We also have a 321 running TPA-PHX right now and I was worried about having delays due to fuel stops or being weight restricted, but havent had any that I know of in the last month. Now in the summer, that might be a different story.