Flight 807 CLT-HNL

Status
Not open for further replies.
When something doesn't go as planned this management team has more excuses than Mother Goose has stories. :rolleyes: It's always something isn't it? :lol:

Do any of you EVER stop bashing your own airline? It was a PLANNED STOP because of exceptionally strong headwinds past the Pacific coast. Every airline flying to HNL enjoyed the same problems. You really are your own worst enemies. :down:

Well when you have an airline that isn't managed as well as your beloved Continental it becomes a little difficult to decipher the BS. They have a track record of screwing up a one car funeral. Hope that makes it a little clearer ;)

With Headwinds as strong as they are, I propose flying eastbound out of Charlotte and catch the tailwinds to Hawaii. Might even save on fuel.

I may be missing something but flightstats shows one diverted flight into HNL. The US Airways flight out of CLT.

700, where did you get your information on other airlines diverting?

their is massive winter storm in the flight path right now that it would have to fly around and maybe they don't have the fuel to do it.

Do any of you EVER stop bashing your own airline? It was a PLANNED STOP because of exceptionally strong headwinds past the Pacific coast. Every airline flying to HNL enjoyed the same problems. You really are your own worst enemies. :down:

Amen, some just use this board to rip on the company every chance they get. They are only happy if they can spread misery.

So, now bad weather is Management's fault?
:blink:

This is totally expected...I remember when we started up service to hnl from phx a few years ago and the aircraft had to continually turn back to phx for maint. problems. Same as in hnl when they had to pull passengers and deny boarding for weight. Rumor was they almost lost the route because of so many issues. It really is unprofessional and not the way you'd want a companyto be perceived.

It seems US isnt the only airline diverting for fuel on HNL flights

Well WE (USAirways) Claimed we would be competing with DELTA's ATL-HNL Non-Stop.

Well once again Today WE (USAIRWAYS) Diverted to LAX for Fuel while DELTA Operated ATL-HNL NON-STOP as they did yesterday.

As Dog Wonder stated, only US shows as diverting to HNL. :lol: US must fly a different route than all the others. :rolleyes: But we're all just being negative, hard on the company and downers on US. Save it sista'.

It was a pre planned stop. They had extra parts and equipment, Jack stands etc. for HNL.

As for PHX training a bunch of MX has been through the 767 Gen Fam clases.
Jack Stands?? What would they need them for? Anything that would require that, they could contract with HA for. Now a jack to change a tire, well, that might make sense, if one for a 757 is too small.

I would think that Great Circle CLT to HNL would be well north of LAX, but apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts