Flight 807 CLT-HNL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The intelligence has just been confirmed, you cannot count very high. Those weight restrictions are based on Philly weather more than anything and Athens couldn't support a larger aircraft without deep discounts.

Question for you, "Do you ever work those flights"? They are NOT weight restricted due to Philly weather regardless of what the company says or YOU believe. Ever hear of headwinds? It's a long flight and the winds are often strong making the 767 unsuitable a lot of the time. So YES the intelligence has been confirmed. WOW ! ! ! :blink:

So lets see......

We are now Three for Three on Fuel Stops while once again Delta is operating ATL-HNL Non-Stop.

Doug.. Please Do not compare our CLT-HNL service to Delta !

What if Usairways put a 762 and 752 on Lhr double daily. ANd put that 332 on Hnl.
So you're suggesting that US remove the newest and premier aircraft in its fleet (332) from a normally high yielding route (LHR), which competes directly with BA, and replace it with its oldest, least desireable 2 aircraft so that the typically low yielding CLT-HNL route can succeed? Great business decision.

US should have well known that their 762 would have problems on this route before they launched it. It's about as bad a decision as the projected PHL-PEK route would have been with a 332.

This thread happens every year on this board. If you check east to west fuel stops by every airline flying west it happens. I know many forget this fact during the winter. Have a great holiday.

As Dog Wonder stated, only US shows as diverting to HNL. :lol: US must fly a different route than all the others. :rolleyes: But we're all just being negative, hard on the company and downers on US. Save it sista'.

Who said ANYTHING about other diversions? Check the flight times for all airlines flying east-west and past the pacific and you will see that everyone airline is enjoying the head winds. We fly a 767-400 on longer routes then the ewr-hnl it does and it has MANY times diverted to LAX.

If you are that miserable with your management team, that unhappy with your job, Q U I T. NO ONE is holding you hostage to US Airways and you should of did some history research before you applied for the airline. It never was an airline for consistency, there are plenty who are willing and able to take your job. Please save the economic bull and how you can't find another job.

I am so SICK and tired of Flight Attendants complaining about every DAMN thing POSSIBLE. By far you all are the WORST, and now I know why I fly with so many former US Airways F/A's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts