Amfa Challenging Twu On The Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was not an open forum then the TWU could put its spin on the debate and try to say that Delle was totally out of touch with the real world and how they trounced him on the facts.

The problem is that their facts are twisted and scewered to the point that it is so far removed from reality its absurd.

They hide behind an illusion and innuendo, they state nothing but lies and place the blame everywhere except where it belongs. On themselves, they hide behind the Presidents Council and blame them, but they have control of the rudder, and blame the oarsmen for running aground.

Lies. lies lies. :ph34r:

I see where Eagle has announced another Maintenance Base opening first part of Next Year to employ 100 mechanics. Location will be in Arkansas.

Work coming in-house. Keep up the great work!!!!

Checking it Out said:
I see where Eagle has announced another Maintenance Base opening first part of Next Year to employ 100 mechanics. Location will be in Arkansas.

Work coming in-house. Keep up the great work!!!!
Article says 60 AMT's to do overnight line work. Do you always lie about everything? Sure would be nice if our overnight work wasn't being done in other countries. BTW..has Eagle passed the so called 6% cap yet?

"The facility will open in March and employ about 60 full-time mechanics to conduct routine overnight maintenance and repair on Eagle's fleet of Bombardier CRJ700s at Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, the airline said Wednesday."

Steve Connell said:
Do you think Delle and Jim would debate one on one with NO outside assistance or audience to interrrupt? That would be worth taping if Mr. Little's health would allow.
Well there is some typical TWU thinking, behind closed doors without the memberships interference. Steve Connel you will never get a grip on things will you!!!

Well if it isn't the question dodging CIO. Do only TWU mechanics do heavy maintenance on Eagle planes? I'll answer this one for you CIO. NO! Are there TWU card drives in progress at the Eagle subsidaries that do heavy maintenance on Eagle planes? I'll answer this one for you CIO? Don't know! (probably not) Is the posted AMFA card count for real? Repeat after me CIO. Slowly now. There's not that many cards! There's not that many cards!
Yours, Birdman

If it was not an open forum then the TWU could put its spin on the debate and try to say that Delle was totally out of touch with the real world and how they trounced him on the facts.

So what you are stating is obvious that you have NO faith in Delle's ability to debate one on one, understandibly so. If it was a taped event then we would be able to cypher what was spin and what was not, and of course, Delle could tape his own so you followers would not yell edit.

The fact is that Delle would not have a broad understanding of our conbtract...so the truth comes out, hurts doesn't it. Mr. Little is the Pres. of the ATD, not Sonny Hall, you have to look outside your tunnelvision sightscope to understand, but give it a go.

Why should Delle stoop down to Jim Little?,possibly to learn something Bob, you telling me the Pres of amfa for how many years has no comprehension of this industry to draw upon in a solo debate? Or Bob, are you really afraid of the truth and amfa?

Steve Connell said:

So what you are stating is obvious that you have NO faith in Delle's ability to debate one on one, understandibly so. If it was a taped event then we would be able to cypher what was spin and what was not, and of course, Delle could tape his own so you followers would not yell edit.

The fact is that Delle would not have a broad understanding of our conbtract...so the truth comes out, hurts doesn't it. Mr. Little is the Pres. of the ATD, not Sonny Hall, you have to look outside your tunnelvision sightscope to understand, but give it a go.

Why should Delle stoop down to Jim Little?,possibly to learn something Bob, you telling me the Pres of amfa for how many years has no comprehension of this industry to draw upon in a solo debate? Or Bob, are you really afraid of the truth and amfa?
Steve I don't think that Delle would have a problem debating any issue with this Union, to say that it should be a closed forum, not open to the membership, only proves your insecurity. If the TWU is sooooo great why would you want to hide it away, could it be that the farce that this Union has become would be evident?

How they have traded away our benefits for the past twenty years, how it vasalates on almost all the issues, how they prolong issues to the point that the resolution become moot.

As far as knowledge of our contract, what requires a broad understanding, if the company wants to do something they are allowed to, show us where the international has held its ground. Over the past twenty years we have been back pedaling and giving ground time and again.

Steve Connell said:

Not at all.

I saw his debate against Burchette.

We know how that vote turned out.

Delle would probably be puzzled as to why the TWU has been doing such a lousy job.

He would probably wonder why we tolerated paying out two hours pay per month for an agreement that put our working conditions and benifits below non-union companies.

Cant you get anything right? Little is a VP, and the appointed ATD director. Why should the President of AMFA debate with another one of Sonny Halls lackeys? Why should he settle for anyone other than the President of the TWU?

Delle learning from Little? Such as what? How to make yourself rich while lying to your members? Besides charecter, Delle is also accountable to the class and craft of mechanics. Little is accountable to nobody, except Sonny who needs for Little to keep them dues flowing so he can collect his $200,000, pay the rent and fly his $100,000/year secretary around the country.

We know why Sonny wont debate Delle, because he not only knows nothing about our contract but he knows nothing about our industry, He said so himself at the COPE Convention. We have someone who sits there collecting $200,000 a year making decisions and appointing people who have lead us through 20 years of concessions. At what point would you say enough is enough and we need to try a new strategy such as all mechanics in one union?

Afraid of the truth? Hardly, I know the truth. The truth is that the TWU/ATD has been giving concessions for over 20 years. They are a disgrace to the labor movement. Dont believe me? Go ahead and talk frankly and off the record to any of your old IAM reps like Sito Pantoja and ask him how past TWU contracts were always putting pressure on them at contract talks. I had dinner with him and Ed LaClair, he said that they knew the structure of unionism was all wrong in this industry and they had approached the TWU and other unions about consolidating years ago, but the other unionjs said no (the IAM probably wanted the whole ball of wax). The appointed leaders of the TWU push for concessions then when the members realize it was a bad deal they blame the members for voting yes, or the Presidents council. They have failed to lead. They have failed to strategize or come up with any plan whatsoever to resist concessions. Instead of trying to lead a resistance to concessions they do everything they can to cause the members to be fearful. While they chant slogans the real message that they send to the members is "you are weak, accept what the company is willing to give you, its the best you will get, its more than you are worth".

I know from the discussions I've had with Sonny Hall, Jim Little, Mike Bakala and Art Luby that these people have nothing but contempt for the members. All of us, not just the mechanics. Last May DeMarco(VP from LAX) and I met with Mike Bakala who said that we lost everything because the members are weak, they are spoiled, they will not fight, they want everything handed to them.

The only thing that the members expect is to be led. How would they know that the members are weak when they never asked them to fight? In fact they have done everything they can to discourage us from fighting. The fact is fighting is expensive and the TWU leaders would rather spend the money on themselves than the members. "We cant afford strikes, there wont be anything left for our salaries, perks and pensions!"

The fact is that most members want nothing to do with the TWU. The TWU has turned most members against unionism. You can see this by the attendance at union meetings. Its not the quality of the members that is lacking, its the quality of the leaders.

If we were under RTW how many people do you think would fork over two hours pay per month to the TWU?

AMFA has had Associate members who voluntarily pay dues to them, how many associate members does the TWU have?

So far AMFA has collected 52% of the Class and craft. An even higher percentage of Aircraft mechanics, and about 90% of the line mechanics. Next you will see the AGW moving through Fleet and other ground workers. With any luck we will all be rid of Hall, Little and all the rest of those clowns before the end of next year. Hopefully we will all be on our way to building an airline labor movement made up of airline labor unions instead of overpaid thugs with names like Hall, Buffenbarger and Hoffa. All people who never worked in the airlines and could care less about us.

Delle learning from Little? Such as what? How to make yourself rich while lying to your members? ....No Bob, I think Delle has that part pretty much figured out for himself, and McKormick.

Jim Little isn't fit to wipe Delle's ass!

I see Steve is back from under the desk!

Tony, I see your ability to color hasn't improved either. Did you play with new toys a lot as a kid, dwelling on your internal artisitic abilities? You need to keep dwelling and keep drawing, hopefully we'll see improvement. You are typical of the amfa supporters, attempting to degrade anyone that isn't inline with your own ideals. Another plus for the TWU.

The only thing that the members expect is to be led. How would they know that the members are weak when they never asked them to fight? In fact they have done everything they can to discourage us from fighting. The fact is fighting is expensive and the TWU leaders would rather spend the money on themselves than the members. "We cant afford strikes, there wont be anything left for our salaries, perks and pensions!"

Bob,

Your post is right on, as usual. As a 15 year disobedient member of the worthless twu, I will never/have never got involved in this sham called the twu except to vote NO on all of their skewed contracts and proposals (voting in the twu, does it matter?). There is no use in participating in a dictatorship that removes ELECTED officers for not agreeing with the twu internationals' distorted views. You cannot change a dictatorship, you can only remove them. The only people sunny hall and the twu boys fight is their own members. Although, I applaud those like yourself Bob that have tried the twu "change from within", and failed. As if its even remotely possible.

I am praying that the twu international finds the stones to show up for a debate with AMFA. Mr. sunny hall should be there to lead the twu if he is half a man. We all know he is not, and he will not show. Why? Two reasons, first he knows for a fact the twu will lose, and lose badly, second he is a coward of the highest order. He has his henchmen to do his bidding. He files false charges on the dissenters and then lets his storm troopers go in for the kill. He still thinks the membership toils for his pleasure and his alone. THE KING AND HIS COURT ARE ABOUT TO BE DETHRONED! The peasants have had enough.

To Mr. connel,
Since your so "knowledgeable" on the twu, being in the AA/twu game for what, almost three years? I have a proposition for you. You run your mouth so well, and apparently, you like to file charges on people you feel inferior to. Lets let yourself for the twu, and Company Man Dan Cunningham for AMFA, square off at the podium. I think Company Man owes you one. You game? I KNOW HE WILL BE. If not at the debate in Tulsa, we could arrange you and your alter-ego Drippy Quill (or any other voices in your head you want to bring) to meet the AMFA supporters at a neutral location for a debate on our own. Seriously. We will have our own MCI/STL vs DFW/AFW. You game? We are. :shock:

you like to file charges on people you feel inferior to.

What the heck are you stating here? I did not file charges on Cunningham, I confirmed his inability to keep an oath, that is all. And believe me, I never felt inferior to him or anyone else I've met since being at AA. You state I am "so "knowledgeable" on the twu, being in the AA/twu game for what, almost three years, I never stated that, but good roll. I have stated faith in my local, not yours. You misinterput my actions of standing behind my electees and my following the TWU. Local 530 will draw it's own conclusion of the TWU International and then respond as necessary. Having never served as an E-Board member or any position above alternate union steward I would probably be just about the right speed for Dan in a debate. I have no problem there but I doubt it would sell many seats. My only wish is that someday I get to work at AFW and be involved with the obvious knowledge surrounding that area.

You stated members want to be led, to where? A meeting once a month? Good luck. Only when a glitch occurs in their life do they feel the need to get involved, otherwise, it's grab the lunch box and kiss the wife.

You all blame the TWU for your spot in life currently, but the masses voted so live with it. Had we gone BK you would have stated the same, live with it.

Repeat after the Steve...

AMFA bad TWU good

CONCESSIONS good ADVANCEMENT bad

BUS DRIVERS UNION good MECHANICS UNION bad

LOCAL 530 good ALL OTHERS bad

MEMBERS bad LEADERS good

STEVE CONNELL good EVERYONE ELSE bad

KIRK WELLS good DAN CUNNINGHAM bad

JIM LITTLE good DELLE-FEMINE bad

TWA good AA bad

NOW CLICK YOUR HEELS THREE TIMES AND SAY " THERE"S NO PLACE LIKE HOME", THERE'S PLACE LIKE HOME".

I'LL HUFF, and I"LL PUFF, and I'LL BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN.

Hey, Steve you have a dog named TOTO also don't you?

Steve Connell said:
Do you think Delle and Jim would debate one on one with NO outside assistance or audience to interrrupt? That would be worth taping if Mr. Little's health would allow.

You stated members want to be led, to where? A meeting once a month? Good luck. Only when a glitch occurs in their life do they feel the need to get involved, otherwise, it's grab the lunch box and kiss the wife.
Steve, here in Tulsa the membership voted down building a new union hall four times. Did you get that, four times, before the elected officials decided they did not need the memberships approval because the constitution gives them all the power they needed to build it anyway without the consent of the membership. These votes took place over ten years and members came by the hundreds to vote. Of course once the S##t hit the fan and AMFA supporters started another drive our elected local officials decided maybe they should back off. If the TWU were to stay and things were to turn to status quo, there is no reason to believe the new union hall would not be built because they no longer need the memberships approval and they know it would just get voted down once again.

This type of thinking is from the top down in the TWU and these people cannot be recalled and therefore have no accountability for there actions.

Would you say this is a glitch? Would you say these types of actions are an attempt to get members involved, or would you say this would discourage membership involvement???

The membership is willing to fight and is ready to fight when the time comes but, the TWU leadership from the top down discourages involvement by any and all means possible!!!

There you go RAT Steve Connell and Cio, spin that up if you dare give it a try! I do have to say Ratman that your ideas of having a debate behind closed doors, without memberships involvement does fall right into the TWU"s way of thinking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts