Sign or Resign AMFA cards

Whats a matter big boy?

Cant debate the facts and actual case law and processes?

Cant admit you are wrong once gain?

And show us proof and facts that the IAM will tell US to close FLL.

Shall I call Rick?

700UW said:
Whats a matter big boy?

Cant debate the facts and actual case law and processes?

Cant admit you are wrong once gain?

And show us proof and facts that the IAM will tell US to close FLL.

Shall I call Rick?
Ok company boy.

Call whoever you want, and no I am not lying. I can't prove to you what the IAM can or will do, I am just saying based on past experience they are often willing to abandon their membership like we saw with UA Cargo, closing many US stations, closing MHT & MIA for UAL, the IAM won't put up a fight.

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
You are so blinded by your hatred you cant even comprehend the facts.

US filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy, twice, once in 2002 and again in 2004.

You are truly ignorant if you think the IAM just rolled over and gave the company what they wanted.
Go look up the word abrogate.

And you are nothing but a troll who is the company boy.

You are nothing more then a fly on a heap of dung who constantly lies and wont debate with facts and cant admit when you are proven wrong, even though that's a daily occurrence.

Well if you really do work for JP Morgan, your a crook just like the whole company, must be nice that a company is fined $13 BILLION for their illegal practices.

P.S. I do have your boss' e-mail address if you really work for JP Morgan in BOS.

1AA said:
I agree on the contribution versus the match. The TWU sold us out again with the 401K. The pilots get 14% and the flight Attendants I believe get a 9.5% or 10% contribution. The TWU on the other hand did not want to break ranks with its consistent record of concessions decided to do one better and negotiate the lowest percentage of all groups to a 5.5% contribution but with a catch that the employer must match at least 5.5% to get the 5.5% from the company. That needs to be changed but I doubt the TWU or the IAM or whatever union will represent us in the future is capable to negotiate a better deal and remove the MATCH from the employer and go with a straight contribution only plan.

I wouldn't feel to bad about a 5.5% match, in fact, I dream about that much.  Here at US it's 0%.

Yeah we have been through this before, I know the history of the IAM and concessions and bankruptcies. You forget the IAM has given concessions outside of bankruptcy, recent UA CBA being a perfect example. Again my employment arrangements are my business, not yours. Call whoever you want you are insignificant, if you don't like my posts stop responding to them or place me on ignore. Must be some satisfaction for you engage in this back and forth otherwise would have stopped years ago. I speak my mind and have seen first hand what the IAM has done for the careers of my friends in the industry and others. So get off your high horse stick to the discussion at hand or drop it.

Josh

Was in a national pharmacy chain today and talking to several of the workers. They told me those who will be working on Christmas and Thanksgiving will get holiday pay and triple time. I made sure that I understood they get 8 hrs holiday pay and triple time if they work!!. I told them who I work for and the holiday pay we get. Here is the best part, to a person they asked I thought you guys were UNION. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! We need nothing to do with the TWU/IAM nightmare, SIGN A CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Real tired said:
I wouldn't feel to bad about a 5.5% match, in fact, I dream about that much.  Here at US it's 0%.
. I prefer 0 match like the pilots and flight attendants have. A match means you have to chip in to get a measly 5.5%. Pilots get 14% without contributing a penny of their salary. To us it is another form of a paycut if we want the company to contribute. Thank you twu for a great deal.

Reactions: 2 people
Real tired said:
you have a cash value 4% contribution. So you don't have to put in anything and they put in$1.40 per hour plus you get a part of your dead coworkers $1.40. AT AA if you put in nothing you get nothing. Would I want your plan? No but ours sucks as well.

Real tired said:

Don't you get zero because the IAMNPF contributions are negotiated in to your contract? You have a DB plan with the company contributing. Do you mean you would forego the IAMNPF to get a 5.5% match?

You guys should have never allowed the 5.5% to traded for a raise, (you should have received both), Oh never mind, you guys didn't have a choice with the TWU...

The M&R at US get a $1.40 per hour into the IAMNPF for a multiplier of $86 per month, and asking for $2 an hour which would raise the multiplier to $100 per month.

There isnt a 401 match anymore as it was put into the IAMNPF.

AMFA @ AA & US in 2014​
 ​
Many of us have worked at other carriers and so we know guys at USAirways it is time for us now to contact them see if we can all band together and remove the industrial unions from our class and craft.​
 ​
It is not a time for us to be placing wedges/fences between the two as well as doing the same with the line and base.​
 ​
We the mechanics need to stick together and become one Craft UNION.​
 ​
AMFA @ AA & US in 2014​
 ​
 ​
Tulsa we are still looking to you to help rid The NEW AA of the TWU.  ​
DONT let them scam you anymore with lies.​
 ​
They (TWU) has made every attempt to keep the dues coming in​
many of you have paid into the coffers of the TWU for many yrs and watched your pay check get smaller.​
Our Pension is frozen, 1/2 pay for sick days, 5 Holidays, NO Double Time, NO Holiday pay,​
Less vacation for the guys with lots of yrs.​
 ​
AA is going to follow the rest of the carries and widdle down what ever is left of the bases and send that work over seas.​
It is the only way they will be able to compete since UAL/CAL/DAL/SW/USAirway/Jetblue ect... all have down sized thier overhaul facilities.​
 ​
The line is NOT your enemy if you think the line local is out to make your test harder you are sadly mistaken the​
company makes up the test  along with the unions input I would assume. So Blame the TWU and the Company NOT the line guys.​
Just ask the guys who have come to the line if they got treated bad or are/will come back.​
 ​
 ​

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts