Amfa's Strategy

I am now convinced that CIO and twuer are the same person using more than one alias.

It is sad that the TWU supporter must deceive to make it appear there is more support than what is fact, for the old and outdated industrial union.

If each of you read the postings of CIO and twuer carefully, you will discover the same thing I have.

Decision 2004 said:
I am now convinced that CIO and twuer are the same person using more than one alias.

It is sad that the TWU supporter must deceive to make it appear there is more support than what is fact, for the old and outdated industrial union.

If each of you read the postings of CIO and twuer carefully, you will discover the same thing I have.
:lol: Nice try Decision!! :lol:

Decision 2004 said:
Let's see:

TWU has anti-amfa videos coming through company computers on company time. (I enter the TWU site and watch the video everyday)

TWU has anti-amfa material under locked glass bulletin boards.

TWU had management stop hotdog and cake socials of AMFA supporters.

TWU has the union flag on the company flag pole.

TWU has union members being paid by the company to campaign for the TWU under the cloak of "grievance committee man".

TWU has widespread distribution within work areas of the Tulsa base.

TWU gave AA the largest concession in modern history without further ratification.

And you claim AMFA is in "bed with the company"?

Yeah, I bet your own members wont even be suckered by that one! :blink:

One thing for sure, we are still kicking your ass, despite the advantage you enjoy.
Decision,
You forgot one.
The company alowed the twu's (notice, small letters) PR firm to shoot video
on the property.
Then the twu zelots used the video to promote put forth their lies.

There are not many people that do not know the difference between "then" and "than", you are one of those people.

You mis-use the word in your internet postings and also in your anti-amfa flyers.

Where did you go to school at anyway?

then

1. at that time: Prices were lower then.
2. immediately or soon afterward: The rain stopped and then started again.
3. next in order of time: We ate, then we started home.
4. at the same time: At first the water seemed blue, then gray.
5. next in order of place: Standing beside Charlie is my uncle, then my cousin, then my brother.
6. in addition; besides; also: I love my job, and then it pays so well.

than

1. (used, as after comparative adjectives and adverbs, to introduce the second member of an unequal comparison): She's taller than I am.
2. (used after some adverbs and adjectives expressing choice or diversity, such as other, otherwise, else, anywhere, or different, to introduce an alternative or denote a difference in kind, place, style, identity, etc.): I had no choice other than that. You won't find such freedom anywhere else than in this country.
3. (used to introduce the rejected choice in expressions of preference): I'd rather walk than drive there.
4. except; other than: We had no choice than to return home.
5. when: We had barely arrived than we had to leave again.

I really don't like to pick on folks for misspelling and grammer on an internet bulletin board. But when one mis-uses a word and deceives at the same time, than that should be pointed out! B)

YOU simply use one alias in the AM and the other in the PM.

Superside said:
Decision,
You forgot one.
The company alowed the twu's (notice, small letters) PR firm to shoot video
on the property.
Then the twu zelots used the video to promote put forth their lies.
Yep, thanks for that correction.

But are sure you didn't mean...

ThAn the twu zelots used the video to promote put forth their lies.

Hey, did you just see that????? Dave was trying to divert your attention off of him and his illegal behavior and claim that CIO and myself are one in the same. I have to hand it to you Dave, pretty slick work!!!!! "STRATEGERY"!!!:up:

Is your name on the documents???? :shock:

Maybe I should press charges on you for something!!! ;) Nah, I'll let someone else do that!!! Not my style!!! :lol:

Is welding your only skill? Better find someting else just in case!!! You could become a full time "STRATEGERIST"!!!:D

Hey davie, I am CIO with twuer tendencies. You are truly a super-snoop, ya get the real skinny on us so quickly. Would you please post that e-mail again, you know the one, the one sent in confidence, where the guy thought you had a drop of integrity....HAHAHA...you are built in the likeness of AMFA...shame.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
Hey DRIPPY,

Where did you get your new AVATAR of a TWU DUMMY celebrating about his CONCESSIONS and GIVEBACKS to the company?
If I were you Princess, I sure wouldn't go and criticize someone else's avatar!! Seen your's lately????? He-woman..........is that you???!! :shock:

I like Drip E.'s avatar. I think the little guy is celebrating because amfa finally got busted!!!! :up:

I'll ask you.....your name on any of those documents????? :shock:

Where do you guys get all of this "illegal" activity and who is guilty?

I know of nobody, questioned, arrested, indicted, convicted, ect.

Are you so desperate for some safe news for your failing union that you dream this stuff up or what?

If myself and/or any others were fired or prosecuted next Monday, you would still lose the upcoming election to AMFA.

So why you getting woodies about nothing?

First order of business if Amfa was to get in!

Terminate everyone on the documents submitted to the NMB!

Think about it? Amfa will be in so much turmoil and their lead attorney is so incompetent that it could very well happen!!!!

Smile and Have a Great TWU Day!!!!!!!

Checking it Out said:
First order of business if Amfa was to get in!

Terminate everyone on the documents submitted to the NMB!

Think about it? Amfa will be in so much turmoil and their lead attorney is so incompetent that it could very well happen!!!!

Smile and Have a Great TWU Day!!!!!!!
It is only with company union advocates that terminations are the domain of the union instead of the company.

Just as the TWU blames AMFA for lay-offs, they also think the union terminates employees.

Why is that?

It is NOT union thinking, now is it?

BTW CIO, most of the names on those documents are not even employed, they are retired, resigned, laid-off, and screwed by Ichan of TWA.

Why is it that you are always pounding a drum about termination of unionized employees?

Your anti-worker opinions have probably done more for this AMFA drive than I could have done.

Thanks!

Oh! Excuses me! I was under the impression Amfa and the organizers spend all their time tearing down Unions! Do you know something I dont?

Hey davie boy, what do you mean "woodie"? Please explain for the administrators. Oh yeah, it's the AMFA reps that have attempted 6 times now to get me fired,not the TWU, but the AMFA boyzzzz. Luckily they are as inept as you, must be out of the same mold.

And princess babe, I'm dancing cause I know something you don't know. BTW, can I get a massage from ya next time I'm in town? Peace out..
karaokebaby.gif

Latest posts