AWA ALPA Thread week of 9/21--9/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but your Wrong again. USAPA will be a agency shop just like you have today under ALPA.

Drugs will kill your mind.

Agency Shop with out a contract. LOL

Look for 1800 pilots to put all their money into suing USAPA off the face of the earth.

Good luck on you new union. I am sure your 300 donations will carry you far. More hot air from the east.

Sorry but your Wrong again. USAPA will be a agency shop just like you have today under ALPA.

Drugs will kill your mind.

Agency Shop with out a contract. LOL

Look for 1800 pilots to put all their money into suing USAPA off the face of the earth.

Good luck on you new union. I am sure your 300 donations will carry you far. More hot air from the east.

flyboeing737

You already have a contract and USAPA is your new union

agency shop

ROFLMAO

flyboeing737

You already have a contract and USAPA is your new union

agency shop

ROFLMAO

You also already have a contract, TA, and legally binding arbitrated list.

Usapa=DOA.

How F'ing dumb are you people? I would like to see you stay on a B scale for several years. Parity only means that much more money out of my pocket to bring you weak sisters up to the going rate.

Too bad 17 yrs at AAA isn't worth a turd in an airport bathroom. When you Rhodes scholars figure out that your imagined Ferrari really is a Pinto maybe, but I doubt it, you will realize that Nic was GRACIOUS to you.

You also already have a contract, TA, and legally binding arbitrated list.

Usapa=DOA.

How F'ing dumb are you people? I would like to see you stay on a B scale for several years. Parity only means that much more money out of my pocket to bring you weak sisters up to the going rate.

Too bad 17 yrs at AAA isn't worth a turd in an airport bathroom. When you Rhodes scholars figure out that your imagined Ferrari really is a Pinto maybe, but I doubt it, you will realize that Nic was GRACIOUS to you.

You eastie pilots have any questions? Didn't think so. Your game is over, USAPA is going nowhere, it won't even make it to a vote, and the Nicolau list is being Fedex to Tempe. That will be the end of this mess. Some of you come up with some real crazy ideas and posts, however. Like how USAir almost bought United- multiple times! LOL. Some of you roosters talk about rabbits and live in your past that nobody here seems to care about and others just like to have public displays of complete meltdowns on a public message board. We are seeing your frustrations seep through your keyboards and I must say it is quite entertaining. Now is the time, however, to choose to roll out of the gutter, pick yourselves up and begin a fresh start at your new airline job. Your seniority at your old airline going into this acquisition has been preserved and you have a lot to be thankful for. You never skipped a paycheck and nobody has been furloughed after AWA bought USAir. So, if Doug Parker, USAir or ALPA have been so bad to you, or if you think you can do much better on your own, then move on in life to something better. Otherwise, get into pickel balling!!! LOL :lol:

You eastie pilots have any questions? Didn't think so. Your game is over, USAPA is going nowhere, it won't even make it to a vote, and the Nicolau list is being Fedex to Tempe. That will be the end of this mess. Some of you come up with some real crazy ideas and posts, however. Like how USAir almost bought United- multiple times! LOL. Some of you roosters talk about rabbits and live in your past that nobody here seems to care about and others just like to have public displays of complete meltdowns on a public message board. We are seeing your frustrations seep through your keyboards and I must say it is quite entertaining. Now is the time, however, to choose to roll out of the gutter, pick yourselves up and begin a fresh start at your new airline job. Your seniority at your old airline going into this acquisition has been preserved and you have a lot to be thankful for. You never skipped a paycheck and nobody has been furloughed after AWA bought USAir. So, if Doug Parker, USAir or ALPA have been so bad to you, or if you think you can do much better on your own, then move on in life to something better. Otherwise, get into pickel balling!!! LOL :lol:

Oh, nice rant there. :lol:

Talk about frustrations. :lol:

What looks like a pickle?
Hint: It is green
Hint: It lives in the desert

USAPA also know as Pickle Balling :lol:

I see you know nothing about organized labor!!

Only thing heading south is ALPA. As to the LOA 93 that will be handled by the USAPA guys. (in a couple of years or so) ;) /quote]

Well good then lets end this east begging for parity and stop placing the figures to date in your hotlines!! I am now certain that you don't need or want parity and that your current LOA93 is just fine for as YOU put it "a couple of years or so"...

AWA320,
Don't waste your time with BF. For some guys this is the last string of nylon in the rope. Unfortunately they fail to realize that this particular string by itself cannot hold the weight... Let them rant and pontificate. In the end it will matter not.

Your seniority at your old airline going into this acquisition has been preserved and you have a lot to be thankful for. You never skipped a paycheck and nobody has been furloughed after AWA bought USAir. So, if Doug Parker, USAir or ALPA have been so bad to you, or if you think you can do much better on your own, then move on in life to something better.

Well said!!

AWA MEC Update – September 25, 2007

Re: Negotiations

MEC Chairman John McIlvenna and our Negotiating Committee—Captain Doug Dotter, First Officer Jim Van Sickle, and Captain Russ Payne—met today with the company’s negotiating team at the ALPA office in downtown Washington, D.C. Representatives for the east pilot group were not in attendance.

During the meeting, which began at 10 a.m. local time, our negotiators received Sections 5 (Expenses), 14 (Sick Leave), 27 (Insurance), and 28 (Retirement) from management. We also scheduled tentative negotiating dates for October, November, and the first two weeks of December.

Look for more details from our negotiators once they have time to fully review management’s proposals.

USA320Pilot comments: It appears that ALPA National and the AWA NC are not moving joint contract talks forward at a fast-track rate after all. With negotiating dates scheduled through the fourth quarter and then recessing until after the new year USAPA could be the collective bargaining agent for the combined pilot group before joint negotiations are scheduled to be completed.

Why? Yesterday the USA Today published an article written by the AP. In the article, Stephen H. Bradford, a US Airways pilot who leads the fledgling US Airline Pilots Association said he expects "to have a majority (of pilots sign Authroization Cards) in a month to six weeks. We are in the endgame of this, I would imagine."

Click here for the story.

Furthermore, Ted Reed of the TheStreet.com reported US Airways CEO Doug Parker says he is eager to negotiate a new pilots contract but has no timetable for adopting the controversial seniority ruling approved this week by the Air Line Pilots Association. "I don't believe we're going to get a contract ratified that has that list go into effect immediately," Parker says. "There's no way."

With the end game of the USAPA Authorization Card process approaching its conclusion, USAPA expects to hold an election in early 2008, which now appears will happen before an ALPA joint contract is negotiated. Click here for more information on the election time line.

Finally, for those East and West pilots interested in the new USAPA online store click here.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

I am a proponent of a policy being followed, but not a windfall that I believe violates ALPA Merger Policy. However, ALPA will not exist much longer at US Airways so the discussion will become moot in the not-to-distant future.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

AWA320,
Don't waste your time with BF. For some guys this is the last string of nylon in the rope. Unfortunately they fail to realize that this particular string by itself cannot hold the weight... Let them rant and pontificate. In the end it will matter not.

Tiger 1050,

You need to only look for your answers by looking at your MEC's GREED.

Yes, the GREED killed the golden goose.

Instead of waiting for the golden goose's eggs to fall into the hands of the Westies.
The AWA MEC grabbed the goose by the neck and tried to have the goose produce all of it's eggs right now.

AWA's Greed produced USAPA with some help from ALPA National.

It sucks but it is what it is.

he expects "to have a majority (of pilots sign Authroization Cards) in a month to six weeks.
What happened to "any day." ????????????

BTW, will that be on a Monday? :lol:

Based on the JNC schedule, looks like no one is really worried about the USAPA.

Tiger 1050,

You need to only look for your answers by looking at your MEC's GREED.

Yes, the GREED killed the golden goose.

Instead of waiting for the golden goose's eggs to fall into the hands of the Westies.
The AWA MEC grabbed the goose by the neck and tried to have the goose produce all of it's eggs right now.

AWA's Greed produced USAPA with some help from ALPA National.

It sucks but it is what it is.

Wow,

You really are blind and brain washed bottomboy which explains why you are on the BOTTOM!!! You claim the west was greedy, how??? If memory serves me correctly it was you easties who wanted to go to arbitration yet we are greedy. It was you easties who flat out refused to be reasonable sticking to DOH to the end yet we are greedy. When you finally got that arbitration that YOU ASKED FOR and was told by the panel on not less than three seperate occasians that DOH was not happening YOU still stuck to your unreasonable position, yet we are greedy. You are misinformed there partner and really need to get your facts stright!!

Greedy??? Naw not us in the west my man to find greed look no further than your DOH mantra and you'll find enough greed for everyone...

You know what's really interesting regarding "contracts" and "pay" is today's little announcement regarding the China routes. US East pilots don't have a pay rate for the A340. What the company has proposed in the past is crap. Basically, East pilots should say you want us to fly the A340 then bring us up to parity. This could give a whole new meaning to China Syndrome.

Later,
Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back