Base openings for F/A's June 07

Big numbers in PHL.......and new TransAtlantic being added along with more E190s........could ANOTHER displacement be in the works out of PIT?? :rolleyes:

Big numbers in PHL.......and new TransAtlantic being added along with more E190s........could ANOTHER displacement be in the works out of PIT?? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: No! Again an over reaction on the part of our ill qualified admin department! How many times have they OVER
EXAGERATED the numbers? They have never gotten the numbers right for as long as I've been here....example last summer. The base of PHL is already OVERSTAFFED and all this additional flying should EQUAL out in the final result...... LEAVE IT ALONE and let EVERYBODY.... INCLUDING the reserves FLY! Are they going to let F/A's transfer out once the SEASONAL flying is over? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: No! Again an over reaction on the part of our ill qualified admin department! How many times have they OVER
EXAGERATED the numbers? They have never gotten the numbers right for as long as I've been here....example last summer. The base of PHL is already OVERSTAFFED and all this additional flying should EQUAL out in the final result...... LEAVE IT ALONE and let EVERYBODY.... INCLUDING the reserves FLY! Are they going to let F/A's transfer out once the SEASONAL flying is over? :rolleyes:
I don't get why they don't have a seasonal bid; Nov 1st, let them go back to their May 2007 base. Make sense?

I don't get why they don't have a seasonal bid; Nov 1st, let them go back to their May 2007 base. Make sense?
This is a great idea! I would transfer to PHL every year for T/A season if I was sure I could get back to BOS in November.

Thank Mr. PK. for always getting the numbers wrong. So what does Tempe do, give him a promotion from manager to director and the large raise the goes with it.