What should the ICAO call sign be?

• "Cactus"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "US Air"

• A new call sign.

• Total voters
But as I said, who the hell cares what pilots have to call in? The folks in the back of the plane paying for tickets care about the quality of the product, not some stupid spat between east and west.

Who cares?? The people involved, thats' who! And you are not one of them.

'nuf said!

On this board nobody really knows.
I Know!!.....Im in command of a AB-330, "Cactus" 7something or other? all these numbers are running together, why cant they just be little numbers. like back in phoenix.....those were the days. clear skys, no fog or snow....what is up with this all nite flying?? Im used to being in bed by 12midnite, now I have 6hrs to go... cant go to the bathroom on a 8 hr flt. I dont trust these guys...They might do something. I have to watch them like a hawk....
Thats me, the Lone Eagle, just like the dreams I had as a boy back in the 90's. (1990's, Im only 30 yrs old, thanks to Mr. Nick I got relative seniority.....) Im going it alone, owe dont tell the FAA. they want harmony and cohesion in the cockpit, safety and all that other stuff. But im the lone eagle... Off to europe, across the pond.....I heard my captains talk about that when I flew with them. They scabed for< ( I mean flew for) quite a few different airlines, before they conived a job with "Cactus".
But like them Ill stand tall, except I have to pee and I cant leave the cockpit....I dont trust these guys, and the flt. attendants wont come up for me....there "Busy".....
When I get to europe Im gonna see all the sites, (after I pee!!)...

Why cant I understand the controllers...They keep calling us "Cock-Toos" .....The f/o and iro ignore them. why must I answer.....(Ive got to pee!!!)

Finally when were in europe Ive got a nice 24hr layover....The f/o and iro are doing something......The flt attendants are bussy.....Ill have fun on my own.......Lone eagle (has to pee!!)

Just one question? Why did the nice guy in the crew room advise me to take my Flt Bag home with me??

PS: Do you know where I can find a restroom, all I see are signs for waterclosets...what is a water closet?? Iv got to PEE!!!!!!!

Two extremly pissed off senior copilots for a very long flight. After that trip, he will be lucky if he's able able to walk..let alone pee.

Just remember, the West is always the wrong coast (left), the East is the "RIGHT" coast. Unless your looking up from he!!, thn the West would be right! :lol:
I will take the West Coast anytime. Prettier beaches and nicer people! If the East is such the "right" coast, why are things so f* cked up out there? :blink:

You know, it might be a better subject for another thread, but I gotta ask this question:

Why don't pilots take something into the cockpit to relieve themselves into when flying long legs? I figure most of them are adults and have seen pretty much all there is to see in this world. It would be a hell of a lot easier to concentrate on the job without a distraction from nature.

It's a serious question.

You know, it might be a better subject for another thread, but I gotta ask this question:

Why don't pilots take something into the cockpit to relieve themselves into when flying long legs? I figure most of them are adults and have seen pretty much all there is to see in this world. It would be a hell of a lot easier to concentrate on the job without a distraction from nature.

It's a serious question.

:shock: You're right, this should be in another thread. I wonder if my next female F/O would feel the same way? Geez. You really can't be serious? :wub:

I will take the West Coast anytime. Prettier beaches and nicer people! If the East is such the "right" coast, why are things so f* cked up out there? :blink:
The East coast is where the seat of power and finance is: It is home to 99% of the nations' ivy-league schools too. Prettier beaches and nicer people? Try farther West, like Hawaii.

Back