Charlotte Observer front page

Circle to kill time? Really?

That doesn't sound stupid to you?

Think before you post this crap..

Forbes is a pretty reliable source. I tend to believe them over any US employee..

I'm guessing you think it's cool to hijack the avatars but there is a rumor that you are really Scott Kirby.

Yes, I am Scott Kirby. Nice work figuring that out.

And you're obviously not a pilot because you'd understand how stupid that post is.

And I didn't hijack your avatar. They're different. Look closely.

Yes, I am Scott Kirby. Nice work figuring that out.

And you're obviously not a pilot because you'd understand how stupid that post is.

And I didn't hijack your avatar. They're different. Look closely.

If I actually gave a rat's arse I would look, since I don't I'll pass.

Oprah of all people said it best, "When people show you who they are, Believe them"

Think before you post this crap..
http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2001/0611/106.html
AmWest (nyse: AWA - news - people ) almost goes out of its way to cultivate rocky relations with its work force, and employee bile poisons every public interaction. A senior executive at a rival airline says he has never seen a carrier whose approach to workers was so confrontational. "Employees feel they're being used," he says. "It's tough to get them to win one for the Gipper."

AmWest is the kind of employer that fires people on Christmas Eve (500 technicians in early December 1995). It took nearly five years to negotiate a first contract with flight attendants

And this toxic enviroment did not exist until the east showed up on property. Prior to the merger the relationship between management and labor was actually good.

Back