Colin Kaepernick

The left hates free speech until they need it to protest the national anthem......go figure.

You do know protesting *during* the national anthem is not the same as protesting the anthem?

It was a protest of police killing unarmed black men.

It seems Trump is jealous and wants it to be about him.

You do know protesting *during* the national anthem is not the same as protesting the anthem?

It was a protest of police killing unarmed black men.

It seems Trump is jealous and wants it to be about him.

Its politicizing sports......period....If I want politics, I'll go to Fox News.

You politicize sports, schooling, news and kill free speech is how your side is killing our country.

Face it Liberals just ruin everything. Sports, job creation, family values, morals, Christmas, mothers day, on and on...I've never once heard an unhappy Democrat say "ya I should've got an education or made better choices in life." It's ALWAYS someone else's or somethings fault.

genuflection is not being disrespectful. it is actually the opposite.

Kaepernick has footballs in his scrotum to protest so publicly and to risk his career and the millions that come with it.

he did make a personal sacrifice to make a point. so why not genuflect during the national anthem which lyrics end with ....the land of the free and the home of the brave" ?

He is brave.

Everyone else in the nfl this weekend may not have been protesting the same cause as kaepernick. They were just calling Trump a "BUM".

You miss this line:

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be on them.

Cherry picking the bible I see.

22046891_1803444193000465_3522407172548793399_n.jpg

Its politicizing sports......period....If I want politics, I'll go to Fox News.

You politicize sports, schooling, news and kill free speech is how your side is killing our country.
Well, to be honest, Trump should have shut up.
What he said was totally unnecessary. and intentionally inflammatory.
I don't like it as I would 'always' stand and cross my heart, sing proudly for the red, white and blue.
But, they do have a constitutional right to not do that.
I hope we don't become a communist state and admonish people for their beliefs and rights, but it could certainly happen.
Russia proved that.
Just my 2 cents...
:eek:

Well, to be honest, Trump should have shut up.
What he said was totally unnecessary. and intentionally inflammatory.
I don't like it as I would 'always' stand and cross my heart, sing proudly for the red, white and blue.
But, they do have a constitutional right to not do that.
I hope we don't become a communist state and admonish people for their beliefs and rights, but it could certainly happen.
Russia proved that.
Just my 2 cents...
:eek:

To be honest??

Does that mean everything you have told me previously has been lies?

Sounds like Trump has had it along with many others here.