Colin Kaepernick

Well, to be honest, Trump should have shut up.
What he said was totally unnecessary. and intentionally inflammatory.
I don't like it as I would 'always' stand and cross my heart, sing proudly for the red, white and blue.
But, they do have a constitutional right to not do that.
I hope we don't become a communist state and admonish people for their beliefs and rights, but it could certainly happen.
Russia proved that.
Just my 2 cents...
:eek:

While I don't like Jerry Jones, I think he stumbled upon the perfect solution...kneel just BEFORE the anthem...then stand. Of course, my right wing friend on another site started a thread entitiled "Americas team just dumped on America".

What they did was take a knee at the statement of equality, then stood for the anthem. What's unpatriotic about that?

Today the left is tearing down statues. Tomorrow they will be burning books.

Political correctness is a leftist tool used to bully and deny another's right to free speech.

Today the left is tearing down statues. Tomorrow they will be burning books.

Political correctness is a leftist tool used to bully and deny another's right to free speech.

Agreed. Trump should not have tried to bully NFL Owners into firing any employee who expressed their right to free speech by kneeling on a football field. What's next...book burning? Will they use the "fake news" Washington post as kindling?

Agreed. Trump should not have tried to bully NFL Owners into firing any employee who expressed their right to free speech by kneeling on a football field. What's next...book burning? Will they use the "fake news" Washington post as kindling?

He didn't try to bully anyone, he expressed a personal opinion.....jeez.

Easy fix for this and I seriously think this is what the left wants is to remove the National Anthem from all public events. Thats how you castrate the Republic and kill any praise to it.

Easy fix for this and I seriously think this is what the left wants is to remove the National Anthem from all public events. Thats how you castrate the Republic and kill any praise to it.
Someone kneeling during the national anthem is also expressing a personal opinion. Personally, I think Trump is still pissed off that the NFL owners wouldn't allow him to buy a team in the 80's and he tried to bully his way in by purchasing a USFL franchise - hoping for a league merger ala AFL/NFL..

You're damn right that's what they want. Isn't gonna happen. Bring the draft back.

statue-850x470.jpg

Comment when you actually have a leg to stand on.