Time to put the Cards on the Table

There is a specific reason, go back and look at his posts and how he thinks of the "and relateds" and any other non-mechanic classification.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
There is a specific reason, go back and look at his posts and how he thinks of the "and relateds" and any other non-mechanic classification.

Yes, and do you really think that was the thrust of his statement?

You can't make a sound argument against mechanic focused representation so you resort to splitting hairs, got it.

700UW said:
Are you sure about that?

Your posting misinformation.

"NO" DA, I am not posting misinformation, if you were part of our current class and craft and a mechanic you would understand. For the guys who do support AMFA we all know that utility and some cleaners and others are part of the Class and craft per the NMB we are not like you who needs to google everything and stir the POT, on subject that don't even affect YOU.

You just like to see how many post you can get, seeing your name on every thread, You are NO Longer an airline employee get a life.

Use the $11k that IAM district lodge paid you and go on vacation. 

Slopoke said:
I have not seen any info at my station lately regarding AMFA, or any conversations regarding AMFA either. There has to be a bigger push information wise at the station level. Stating things on here is like preaching to the choir and a small one at that. I would venture to guess that less than 25% of the AMTs at both US Airways and AA know about this website.

Slopoke

If you need any info, or want a contact PM me and I will do my best to get you in contact with the person in the know or I will answer the question.

if you go to the amfa-aa web site you can ask the organizing committee any question also.

AMFAinMIAMI said:

Slopoke

If you need any info, or want a contact PM me and I will do my best to get you in contact with the person in the know or I will answer the question.

if you go to the amfa-aa web site you can ask the organizing committee any question also.

The point is that I myself am up to speed regarding AMFA. It's the other folks that are not up to speed and does not know of this website that AMFA needs to address. If this does not happen, we won't get AMFA.

Slopoke said:

The point is that I myself am up to speed regarding AMFA. It's the other folks that are not up to speed and does not know of this website that AMFA needs to address. If this does not happen, we won't get AMFA.

Slopoke

Then maybe you should talk to the Lead Organizers in Dallas or your station and ask them why they have not Posted anything since Sept..

You are correct if people are uninformed then we will end up with this association just due to complacency.

There are plenty of questions here that you and the rest of the membership should have the answers too, don't you think?

I see 700 is still posting and guys are still answering. He is irrelevant not a mechanic, nothing to do with what we are trying to accomplish. I stopped looking at what he had to say long ago. When I looked at his posts it was nothing more than sheer dribble. Guys he serves no other purpose than to piss off everyone. Our purpose here to get the cards we need and get the change we need to go forward. This could be our last change to get this. The NMB is clearly working against us as well as the IAM the TWU and AA. We need to come together as a group and say we are mad as hell and are not going to take it anymore. 

Reactions: 6 people
Show me the money said:
I see 700 is still posting and guys are still answering. He is irrelevant not a mechanic, nothing to do with what we are trying to accomplish. I stopped looking at what he had to say long ago. When I looked at his posts it was nothing more than sheer dribble. Guys he serves no other purpose than to piss off everyone. Our purpose here to get the cards we need and get the change we need to go forward. This could be our last change to get this. The NMB is clearly working against us as well as the IAM the TWU and AA. We need to come together as a group and say we are mad as hell and are not going to take it anymore. 
Glad to see another poster who cant debate so you attack instead.

AMFAinMIAMI said:

Slopoke

Then maybe you should talk to the Lead Organizers in Dallas or your station and ask them why they have not Posted anything since Sept..

You are correct if people are uninformed then we will end up with this association just due to complacency.

There are plenty of questions here that you and the rest of the membership should have the answers too, don't you think?

You are missing the point. I should not have to chase down information, it should be readily available to all of us. AMFA needs to push more info and do it fast so it appears like they want us as members. There are so many misinformed people that have the wrong ideas of AMFA. Those are the ones who need the information. Like I said before, most probably do not even know of this website.

I've been signing cards since the very early 90's and keyword "was" very enthusiastic about AMFA. Since I have not seen anything in the forms or bulletins or word of mouth, my interest is waning. That is something else AMFA should be worried about.

Slopoke said:

You are missing the point. I should not have to chase down information, it should be readily available to all of us. AMFA needs to push more info and do it fast so it appears like they want us as members. There are so many misinformed people that have the wrong ideas of AMFA. Those are the ones who need the information. Like I said before, most probably do not even know of this website.

I've been signing cards since the very early 90's and keyword "was" very enthusiastic about AMFA. Since I have not seen anything in the forms or bulletins or word of mouth, my interest is waning. That is something else AMFA should be worried about.
No sir, you are missing the point.  AMFA is a grass roots organizing union.  AMFA does not run a union campaign card drive.  I am so sick and tired of people like you that think all the info should be and must be spoon fed to you.  It is 100% a sign of laziness.  Stop asking for the info to be fed to you and get out there and get it.  If you want the AMFA in then get the info and spread it out, that is the exact definition of a grass roots effort.  AMFA does need to push more info.  ALL the members of AA and US need to educate themselves about AMFA not just believe what they here on the floor from TWU supporters or IAM supporters or even AMFA haters that do not support either TWU or IAM.  The TWU/IAM and this BS alliance is just praying all the members will fully be lazy and listen to all the BS they are spreading to get this alliance voted in.  Including all negative info about AMFA.  I can tell you right now that most all the info that the TWU and the IAM has put out about AMFA is complete lies and false.  They are just hoping you guys will believe and retain all this BS lies in order not to sign a card for the AMFA.  Your misinformed people as you mention above, are simply being told lies and mis-information by the industrial unions in order to keep YOU and the membership from verifying it, and hoping to God that you will not get it verified.  You want confirmation Slopoke?  Call AMFA National yourself and ask for the AMFA National director, Louie Key, ask him anything you want and get all the correct information about AMFA.  Stop being confused and reach out and get your own information, do your own homework, and stop relying on everyone else to do it for you.  Sorry for being so direct, but I am sick and tired of people expecting to be spoon fed all the info when it's right there at their very own fingertips to be verified.  People get off your lazy a$$es and the info yourselves.  If you do not, then all you guys get exactly what you deserve, just like we warned the UAL guys and now they are also having and just started an AMFA drive to get AMFA back at UAL. Get involved dude, don't just sit there and ask for AMFA to push more info, YOU need to push more info as AMFA is a grass roots organizing union.  Ok I will stop here...

Reactions: 2 people
swamt said:
No sir, you are missing the point.  AMFA is a grass roots organizing union.  AMFA does not run a union campaign card drive.  I am so sick and tired of people like you that think all the info should be and must be spoon fed to you.  It is 100% a sign of laziness.  Stop asking for the info to be fed to you and get out there and get it.  If you want the AMFA in then get the info and spread it out, that is the exact definition of a grass roots effort.  AMFA does need to push more info.  ALL the members of AA and US need to educate themselves about AMFA not just believe what they here on the floor from TWU supporters or IAM supporters or even AMFA haters that do not support either TWU or IAM.  The TWU/IAM and this BS alliance is just praying all the members will fully be lazy and listen to all the BS they are spreading to get this alliance voted in.  Including all negative info about AMFA.  I can tell you right now that most all the info that the TWU and the IAM has put out about AMFA is complete lies and false.  They are just hoping you guys will believe and retain all this BS lies in order not to sign a card for the AMFA.  Your misinformed people as you mention above, are simply being told lies and mis-information by the industrial unions in order to keep YOU and the membership from verifying it, and hoping to God that you will not get it verified.  You want confirmation Slopoke?  Call AMFA National yourself and ask for the AMFA National director, Louie Key, ask him anything you want and get all the correct information about AMFA.  Stop being confused and reach out and get your own information, do your own homework, and stop relying on everyone else to do it for you.  Sorry for being so direct, but I am sick and tired of people expecting to be spoon fed all the info when it's right there at their very own fingertips to be verified.  People get off your lazy a$$es and the info yourselves.  If you do not, then all you guys get exactly what you deserve, just like we warned the UAL guys and now they are also having and just started an AMFA drive to get AMFA back at UAL. Get involved dude, don't just sit there and ask for AMFA to push more info, YOU need to push more info as AMFA is a grass roots organizing union.  Ok I will stop here...

I am up to speed on all matters regarding AMFA and yes, I have spoken directly with the National Director in the past. It's the ones who have the wrong information regarding AMFA or have been fed lies to and don't want AMFA that needs the correct information, because it's not getting put out.

Slopoke said:

I am up to speed on all matters regarding AMFA and yes, I have spoken directly with the National Director in the past. It's the ones who have the wrong information regarding AMFA or have been fed lies to and don't want AMFA that needs the correct information, because it's not getting put out.

Slopoke

Reading SWAMT post I think the point he is attempting to get across to you is that YOU have the info, so you say and others don't. Then what SWAMT is saying it's time for you to spread that information, good or Bad since No union is perfect. Get the facts and tell your co-workers at your station. Either they will be open to listen or Not but that will tell you the commitment they have to remove the TWU and or this Association. See if you can get other involved at your station to email people about AMFA and this Association.

If you need more info then contact the lead organizer in DFW he can give you what you want.

Ask him what the organizers plans are, what the numbers are? What is the total number of combined cards for the new AA required to file? Do we have the cards to do that? How many do we have at this point? If we were not required to have USAir part of the cards would we have the cards then? How many cards have we gotten from the US guys? What cities are lagging?  Ask them why they have not sent any flyers out since Sept. Ask what can you do to effect the change?

Most of the AA guys have just let complacency set in for too long and what someone else to do it for them. This is a system wide problem and that is why the TWU scam has been able to remain here for so long. Very few are willing to stand up and say other wise. The TWU promotes this so they can say we tried and did our best. You know this I assume already.

If you want the info PM me using the message system here and as I said I will give you the info so you can get and followup on it.

Latest posts