Did everyone leave?

WeAAsles is back again.....

And the question was asked why everyone left here? Trolls and bad moderators. FACT.

Publicly questioning or criticizing a Board Moderator, Board Administrator, or website also reflects poor message board etiquette and will be removed without hesitation or notification.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ain’t you the guy that got royally screwed trying to work in the Airline Industry and had your life just completely destroyed? Are you enjoying your life living in the Trailer loser? Please don’t give us your sob story again. No one cares.

And the question was asked why everyone left here? Trolls and bad moderators. FACT.
And it's been answered, there has been nothing to report, update, or any progress reported on anything for a while.

And it's been answered, there has been nothing to report, update, or any progress reported on anything for a while.
I think we concentrate on this AMFA-like statement from your previous post...Its very telling of the mindset of a supporter of a failing craft only organization..... "SWA always runs lean and mean with the absolute minimum amount of employees as possible so they can pay the industry leading pay scales. YES I said IL, even when compared to the AA'ers contract pay scale. We'll be glad to only have 1/2 the amount of aircraft and or employees , much less dead weight to carry."

Are you the boy in the plastic bubble or something? Tons of Airline news items to report. My guess is an IGM guy just doesn’t pay any attention to anything besides what he thinks is important though.

Hey ain’t you the guy that got royally screwed trying to work in the Airline Industry and had your life just completely destroyed? Are you enjoying your life living in the Trailer loser? Please don’t give us your sob story again. No one cares.

I don't feel taking a job at American Airlines royally screwed me. In fact it gave me opportunities I might not have otherwise had. The only mistake I made was staying there too long. However Scam Cirri and Debbie Stealer did screw over a lot of career employees (aka lifers). I would think you would have some sympathy for THOSE UNION employees.

I bought a house AFTER I left American Airlines, right by the lake. In fact I can see the lake from my house.

I get to work from the comfort of my own home while you commute and park 13 miles from your work site.
And I LOVE being 13 miles from the Parking lot instead of 37 miles.

Keep living in that fantasy world.

I thought you had me on ignore. Feel free to put me on ignore again.

Reactions: swamt
I think we concentrate on this AMFA-like statement from your previous post...Its very telling of the mindset of a supporter of a failing craft only organization..... "SWA always runs lean and mean with the absolute minimum amount of employees as possible so they can pay the industry leading pay scales. YES I said IL, even when compared to the AA'ers contract pay scale. We'll be glad to only have 1/2 the amount of aircraft and or employees , much less dead weight to carry."
Wrong again. That statement came from our leaders within SWA from VP's to the CEO. AMFA
AMFA, nor any one representing AMFA has made that statement, it has and always will be a statement from SWA leadership in all past contract nego's. Stop trying to make it look like an AMFA quote or statement as it is NOT.

“We'll be glad to only have 1/2 the amount of aircraft and or employees , much less dead weight to carry."

Written by an AMFA Member and strong supporter.

“We'll be glad to only have 1/2 the amount of aircraft and or employees , much less dead weight to carry."

Now ya got it. NOT written by or even expressed by AMFA or any officer of AMFA. Thanks for correcting that weez...

• Haha
Reactions: JimmyBop
Now ya got it. NOT written by or even expressed by AMFA or any officer of AMFA. Thanks for correcting that weez...
Terrified you'll wind up outed like Will Abbott? No wait...hold on...now that's an AMFA story worth telling!

Terrified you'll wind up outed like Will Abbott? No wait...hold on...now that's an AMFA story worth telling!

Guess he couldn’t understand when you wrote “AMFA like” and “Coming from the mindset of a supporter” and that you never said that AMFA themselves said it.

They don’t need to say something that they live and show every day and throughout their History anyway.

I noticed my comments have been deleted.

Went and whined to the admins didn't you WeAAsles?

The reason WeAAsles is so offended by this is because HE is the dead weight being carried.

Not at all. I have nothing to worry about. Just putting a stop to any false rumors going around about AMFA this and AMFA that is all.
And BTW; Will came out smelling like a rose with apologies from the accusers when it was all said and done.

Guess he couldn’t understand when you wrote “AMFA like” and “Coming from the mindset of a supporter” and that you never said that AMFA themselves said it.

They don’t need to say something that they live and show every day and throughout their History anyway.
I know what he as well as you are always trying to do weez. Twist the words up in any way to try and make it look negative towards AMFA, so like I said, putting a stop to the false or misleading info about AMFA is all.

Not at all. I have nothing to worry about. Just putting a stop to any false rumors going around about AMFA this and AMFA that is all.
And BTW; Will came out smelling like a rose with apologies from the accusers when it was all said and done.
The first time or the second time they had the noose ready for his neck? You are living in a fantasy world thinking AMFA is transparent, democratic or politically active. You really are.

I noticed my comments have been deleted.

Went and whined to the admins didn't you WeAAsles?

The reason WeAAsles is so offended by this is because HE is the dead weight being carried.

The admins unfortunately deleted me mocking and laughing at you even more. You’re the loser who got fired from the Airline and can’t get over it. That’s why you’re still here after they (deservedly) dumped you’re arse years ago.

Oh and in case you were wondering I just checked and Samuel Cirri is still employed at AA and you still are not. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha…..

And that really is a nice Home you got there. Thanks for sending me the pic.

CDC9A21E-3FE9-4AB7-890B-F345EC2CF1DB.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts