Fleet Service thread IAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORD JUST OUT!!

Neither DH nor MF were notified in any official capacity of the T/A. They were not asked to attend the meeting on Friday. CLT your Local Union meeting will be tomorrow. Make sure to find out from JR why CLT's ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE is being excluded, and to that end why CLT is being excluded from the informational process.

TIME TO RAISE HE##

Looks like another "confused" re-vote is in the making.... :lol: Good Luck to Fleet Service.

there won't be a confused revote, we are informed ,we are together and together we will send this rag down in flames if it does not meet industry standards

We vote this in and we ensure ourselves of one thing for sure:
1. The lowest paid fleet service workers in the airlines til 2012 at least.
Non union employees are making more than a represented worker.
Go ahead and read it all. This is the bottom line, bad pay, benifits,scope,
language. You can't tell me the NC and Canale are not looking to get some-
thing out of this for themselves.

Thanks

Huh? The second 10 years is the longevity pay. Kindly read it. At any rate, the point is that Continental is in the same industry with same fuel bills and is non-union, yet the top out is $20.43, lead pay is another $1.75

Sick pay: Full 8 hours pay

Vacation weeks: 5

Health Care: Similar to ours but Continental has negotiated a health plan where the employees get $25 off their monthly health care contribution per spouse [up to $50] if neither spouse smokes. Essentially another $50 per month.

Profit sharing: Best in industry. Up to 7.0% of earnings. If avg check is $3,100 that would equate into another $1.50 per hour on the yearly base wage. This year, the avg full time check was significant. 3x the profit sharing of US AIRWAYS fleet service.

Retirement: 401k with company contributions.

Yearly Bonus’: Gives employees $100 per month when Continental finishes #1 in ontime. Gives $65 month for 2nd or 3rd place, or still get $65 if on-time is over 80%. Each ramper received $755 in these bonus’ for 2007

kindly consider the above just a 'sample' of how US AIRWAYS fleet are sucking up the bottom in a mighty way and will continue to suck up the bottom as guarateed with Canale's Hemenway appeasement.

We will do a 'full industry' comparison when comparing this contract with industry standards. Workers are owed that so they can consider the fairness of this latest TA.
So that when Canale claims 'you got the best you can get', you will be educated on just how disrespectful Hemenway has been to you with Canale's blessing. Remember, the upper brass believes in its 8k filing of last week that they should get 200% bonus' next year. We will also publish all the new filings where US AIRWAYS execs will get 'big bonus'. All fleet service will be given these handouts so that they will be informed.

That voice that will be shouting on top the hill claiming 'gloom and doom' because of oil will be named Boss. Remember, "He did the best that he could."

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

Tim,

This is what goes thru my mind about Canale I think most would agree click here

I bet most would be thinking the same thing about the other Traitors.....

Thanks for the help in the research and the solidarity.....You my friend have earned much Respect

Tim,

This is what goes thru my mind about Canale I think most would agree click here

I bet most would be thinking the same thing about the other Traitors.....

Thanks for the help in the research and the solidarity.....You my friend have earned much Respect
Thanks for the kind words.

To Rat Tails, for Hemenway to get his way, he had to request that Canale cut out 2/3 of the elected negotiators from the east that are not part of Canale's Executive Board [otherwise known as the ball less society]. We will not let Hemenway prevail with his utter contempt and disrespect for Fleet service and their elected rank and filers. Hemenway got Canale but we will show him that one thing he won't get is his bonus. Hopefully, we vote this out and Hemenway is finally shown the door. His utter disrespect for fleet service needs to meet its reward.

I heard that Canale's excuse is that he tried to contact both DH and MF but couldn't get in touch with them. What a crock. 2 days ago, 3 east siders were set to reject the TA. Canale apparently bought off GS [insert JH twin] and then just booted the others to deliver Hemenway his unanimous support on a silver platter.

regards,
Tim Nelson
IAM Local Chairman, 1487, Chicago

I might add that I would suspect that Hemenway will get a big fat bonus by getting Canale to team up with him if he can 'hoodwink' fleet.

Sounds a lot like Linda Malone. For you East and new West guys, let me enlighten you in the short version. Linda Malone was the TWU Local 580 President. After making numerous Company sided decisions on "behalf" of the members she "represented" she lost her reelection bid. Within a few months of that, she took another position in the Company... LABOR RELATIONS. Canales just setting himself up for bigger and better at our expense.

I know that it's been said...However I still want to give a big vote of thanks to DH & MF.

Fleet appreciates your support & solidarity.

Quote: Tim Nelson

To Rat Tails, for Hemenway to get his way, he had to request that Canale cut out 2/3 of the elected negotiators from the east that are not part of Canale's Executive Board.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear yahh Tim...

We gonna "cut out" three thirds (3/3).... of tha existing Upper Echelons of the IAM!

what ever happened to DISTRICT FORCE,,

guessing he's consulting with the boss on how the can spin this POS rag.

my advise to you FORCE ... the beehive has already been shaken and we are ready to strike back . so no need to come and stir the pot .

we are fired up enough........

As word leaks out, it's only fair to say that Mike F and Dave H stood thier ground.
The price for loyalty to the people you represent is exile. Cheapsuites has shown
his real colors, be with me or be cast aside.
Himenway and cheapsuites have orchestrated on the grand stage the last concerto.
If we vote this down, word has it himenway is gone, and cheapsuites not far behind
in June. The belly warmer still pushing to be handed the leadership job, which only
Delaney can derail.

As for the Usairways's agc's...... a spineless pack of flem. How can these pukes
even address thier members? Pf, ng,jr,bc, you have sold your souls to the devil.
dz... a ballot burning pi puke from bwi. It's time for the membership to stand strong
and vote these reps out and don't forget mw from pit either.

Phx... meet rr at the door and let him no he is no longer welcome in the worker's break room
and all you guy's in mci, let mother mary help you pack your u-haul.

"Damn...

We ask for Farce...

and, we git ahh Corhole' cheerleader in ahh frilly pink tutu !"

things that make you go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. could tommy boy be wearing a skirt after all..

b737200-
couldn't agree more. when an AGC comes around trying to talk down to us lowly ramp folk
we need to show them the door. That way they can see where the loyalty will be come june when WE as the membership
get to chose WHO makes the 120,000.00 a year and who DOESN'T.

the days of appointments and bending over to kiss the Boss A** are over. WE on the FLEET SIDE of the IAM are done
with the spineless self serving AGC's that were appointed by Randy.

Why is'nt the meeting on Friday being held in PHL or CLT ???? Randy and his band of Pukes afraid of a few lowly ramp agents??? Its a lot easier to get to a hub from all around the system. Remember people when you see one of these so call leaders (AGC's) treat them like the sh**balls they are, after all thats the way they look at us :down: :down:

Phx... meet rr at the door and let him no he is no longer welcome in the worker's break room
and all you guy's in mci, let mother mary help you pack your u-haul.

People trust RR... They listen to him when he actually speaks.

Do you think anybody in PHX will show any anger at this? People here don't care about the long term benefits, they just want a bigger paycheck!!!

I bet 90% of PHX are licking their chops right now despite what we've been told by our people.

We are too diverse and un-unified. How do you get a group of people who have adapted to their 8 dollar an hour style of life to listen to you guys, when Tempe is dangling a carrot in front of their face? All they think is that you guys are being paid more, and they will vote for any dollar amount raise offered.

I promise... If after reading the contract, and I've interpreted it to be anything less than fair in any facet, I will do everything I can to speak out against Canales crew and explain why it is unjust until Im blue in the face.

Stay strong brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back