Frivolous Topics

cavalier

Veteran
Aug 28, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Some topics started here are frivolous. I am as guilty as the next guy. Like the liquidation topic started yesterday based on a friend of a friend of a friend who was hired, fired then hired backed again to make major decisions on what hangers must go. At least that topic kept my BP low and I had a few laughs.

Everyone is worrying when U's demise will occur.

What about ones own demise, doesn't that matter even more :p

Well here is a site that will tell you.

This way you will know if you even have to worry any further over U’s demise.

Boy, I’m glad I am not an U employee :p

deathclock

Hey Cav... I'm living to 90 y/o. Yahoo! At 35 now I've got 55 years left. That's enough time for two or three additional careers. :)

Tried it out and it said my dog is going to live until 2094 so dont know how accurate it is. :p

Anyway, I'll take the 2054 it gave me. I should be able to have 68 years in with the company by then so I can retire a month before the zap date I have and not have to worry about getting by. :blink:

djlndc said:
Hey Cav... I'm living to 90 y/o. Yahoo! At 35 now I've got 55 years left. That's enough time for two or three additional careers. :)

Great!

I see I am making it till 95.

It will be a different world by then, won't even need airlines. We will use individual transports or something strange like that.

I should have plugged in U's birth date and see when it dies.

LOL> boy that was fun. I have 30 years to go. Whew.....thought it was gonna be sooner. Maybe if i quit smoking now i can live longer. :lol: