Frontier to buy Spirit: New Representation elections

Looks like it may be official on the 4th delay of voting from shareholders. How exactly does the Spirit BOD as well as the Frontier leadership intend to change the minds of the shareholders? These are very intelligent people, so to draw it out longer to per say explain or teach them why the Frontier deal is better in Frontier's and Spirit's minds is just disrespectful and will bring the exact opposite reaction from shareholders. Not sure where or why they are doing this except the mere fact that they just don't have enough support from the shareholders. So will they just continue to delay and cancel all votes until they have enough? I smell lawsuits coming...

ISS now recommends a vote against the Spirit/Frontier merger, stating the JB/Spirit is more favorable...

Not looking good for Frontier, UNLESS, Frontier were to revise their bid options and increase some cash-ola for the shareholders to vote for it. We shall see just how bad Frontier wants this merger if the shareholders vote against the Frontier/Spirit hook up. JetBlue quite possibly may get its first chance at a merger/purchase of another airline, finally. I would be willing to bet Frontier has a back-up plan, but, I really was looking for Frontier to revise their bid before the vote by shareholders, so we shall see after today...

Frontier no longer in the merger game. JetBlue is now more favorable by the shareholders by a long shot. I knew JB would not get left out for the 3rd (4th?) time.
I wish Frontier good luck to find their Pilot and Aircraft fixes in the near future. They will need something to go up against competition now with these other 2 airlines expansions and growth.

And here you have it. I said a while back that Frontier should just sit back and wait and see. If JB gets too risky on demanding not to do anything with the NEA deal and get the deal denied, then Frontier should move in and get the deal done with them by using the break up fee paid by JetBlue for the failure of a merged agreement getting approved by DOJ. In other words take the money and run. 400 million would go a long way in a 2.6 Billion purchase agreement. Oh but wait, as indicated below, the CEO said he would entertain a "fresh" bid for Spirit, IF JetBlue fails to get a deal done. I would be willing to bet that that newly "fresh" bid might even be a bit lower than the original..

Quote below set in quotation marks by me;

"He is open to new investment opportunities in the sector and does not rule out making a fresh bid for Spirit, where he served as chairman from 2006 to 2013, if its transaction with JetBlue fails to close."

Her's the full article below;

You go Frontier. Take that 25 million payment from Spirit and grow-grow-grow.
They said they would do so and they are. Good for them.