Furloughed Us F/a's To Possibly Fly For Hp

Would you like to fly for HP until the merger is complete?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• NO

• Hell NO

• Total voters
US FA's should have to resign their seniority at their previous carrier as any other employee would. After the merger and full integration, then the rules should change.

700UW said:
Funny,

You don't know anything about me, I post from home. I do not have interent access from work.

And nothing will change in 19 days, the IAM CBA is still in effect and the company has to abide by it.

But keep trying, and if you don't like to read my posts I suggest you use the ignore feature.
[post="297763"][/post]​
Naw, I can hardly not read one of your posts. Between 700UW and USA320Pilot it's a veritable traffic wreck too tempting to turn away.

luvn737s said:
US FA's should have to resign their seniority at their previous carrier as any other employee would. After the merger and full integration, then the rules should change.
[post="297989"][/post]​

That would have been up to HP to make them resign from a previous carrier not the other way around. So, blame your own airline for that one. After the merger, the rules CANNOT change. WE ARE NOT DONE. If you think this industry is done consolidating, you better wake up. DOH is the ONLY way to go. You will see with the next (yes, I said next) merger. You feel you are getting screwed now???? Wait till the next one that doesn't play fair like US does. :(

700UW...Are you married or do you have a love one? So, damn negative. Right you are the SW and JetB has chased US out of many markets...JetB has no aircraft payments until next year with a very junior work group. SW only made a profit because of great fuel securities. All good thing come to an end 700UW. JetB is already thinking abuot extending their aircraft lease free period and pay higher interest. Why? because the cannot stay profitable with AC payments. SW is cutting some short haul routes and asking employees to forgo upcoming raises. Why? Fuel hedging will bot save them next year. Read the news Dude, Get educated...go fly your jet and encourage your employees to hang in there and amke their company work. The ship has not sunk until all our heads are under water. If you like SW and Jet B so much, by all means...go work for them. A positive Pilot needs your job.

You are all wrong again, I am not a utility person, keep trying.

And the board rules are you cant disclose where a person works.

And I am very happy.

Glad you all are worried about me instead of sticking to the topic subject.

Latest posts

Back