HEY MR. OUR PAY!

jetmechjer

Advanced
Aug 8, 2004
I WANT MY 23% NOW!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
Then all I have to fight to get back is.....
1 week of vacation
5 holidays
2 1/2 holiday pay
shift differential
longevity pay
7 more sick days
full pay for first 2 sick days
5 more unioforms
uniforms laundered
and i am sure there is more i left out!!!
We are pulling togather so lest win togather!!!
I would like my 23% retroactive to Monday July 24th just like yours!!!
And if ya can throw a few million dollars of stock our way like you and all of your cronie thieves!! :down: :down:

1 week of vacation
5 holidays
2 1/2 holiday pay
shift differential
longevity pay
7 more sick days
5 more unioforms
uniforms laundered
And if ya can throw a few million dollars of stock our way like you and all of your cronie thieves!! :down: :down:

Doubletime pay would be nice to get back too!

1 week of vacation
5 holidays
2 1/2 holiday pay
shift differential
longevity pay
7 more sick days
5 more unioforms
uniforms laundered

As the pro management types will tell you, is that Arpey is just being paid "MARKET RATE" and that it was our union who negotiated our concessions!

Here's a little more on Arpey's market rate package!

At the July 2006 meetings of the Committee and the Board, the following
compensation initiatives were therefore approved for Mr. Arpey:

- Base salary increase to $650,000.
- Long-term incentive grants (effective July 24, 2006), comprised of:
- 77,500 stock-settled Stock Appreciation Rights
- 22,000 Deferred Shares
- 100,000 Performance Shares
- 58,000 career performance shares (pursuant to the terms of the Career
Performance Shares, Deferred Stock Award Agreement between the Company
and Mr. Arpey, dated as of July 25, 2005. The form of this agreement is
attached as Exhibit 10.6 to the Company's report on Form 10-Q for the
quarterly period ended June 30, 2005.)

For all the bitching and hand wringing over this, Arpey still isn't earning what Crandall was earning in 1995. RLC's 1995 salary was $662K. Adjust that for inflation, and it's pretty clear to me that Arpey's salary is on the OSM scale when compared to previous CEO's at AMR as well as his peers at other airlines, profitable and unprofitable.

1 week of vacation
5 holidays
2 1/2 holiday pay
shift differential
longevity pay
7 more sick days
5 more unioforms
uniforms laundered

I guess everyone needs to have a dream.

For all the bitching and hand wringing over this, Arpey still isn't earning what Crandall was earning in 1995. RLC's 1995 salary was $662K. Adjust that for inflation, and it's pretty clear to me that Arpey's salary is on the OSM scale when compared to previous CEO's at AMR as well as his peers at other airlines, profitable and unprofitable.

Thats pretty funny because I am not earning what I was in 1995 either. Come to think of it My AA check back in 1995 was actually 2301 dollars more then I made last year.
It must have been all that doudle time those 5 extra holidays and a few good field trips.
:angry:

Could not have said it better myself E. My question to all of you Union boys out there, would your rather the company solved their problems like UA/NW/DL et. al through bankruptcy, shed your pensions, have no respect on Wall Street..or have a leadership team right this ship without all of that?

Unions have had their day in the sun, now the sun has set. This is not the early 1900's anymore, sorry to say ;)

Could not have said it better myself E. My question to all of you Union boys out there, would your rather the company solved their problems like UA/NW/DL et. al through bankruptcy, shed your pensions, have no respect on Wall Street..or have a leadership team right this ship without all of that?

Unions have had their day in the sun, now the sun has set. This is not the early 1900's anymore, sorry to say ;)

So basically F*** us union workers because our day has come but the executives continue to see greater and greater compensation?

Sounds like class warfare to me!

WHERE IS THE SHARED SCARIFICE, GOLFER BOY?

:p
So basically F*** us union workers because our day has come but the executives continue to see greater and greater compensation?

You don't sound to "HOPEFUL" now do you?? :p

Hopeful, your speaking to two company loving lackeys, who think they are "brain trusts" along with the rest of AA management. This management greed and arrogance will run the company into the ground, just like it did before. The "Shared Scarifice" never was, just like the "Pull Together, Win Together" crap.... it was a myth.

So sit back and enjoy the ride back down. :rolleyes:

"Lead by Example"

"Shared Sacrifice"

Both are examples of Management by Slogan. The problem with that is after the slogans are trumpeted and brayed ad infinitum and ad nauseum, they are burned into the brains and collective memory of the masses. And then the masses are disappointed when the expectations brought about by the sloganeering are not met.

So, in street vernacular, if you ain't gonna walk the walk, don't talk the talk.

All of this lowers morale, increases suspicion and cynicism and carries with it the concomitant, almost mandatory decrease in productivity. So, completing the circle, management has not only failed to accomplished what they intended, but have damaged that which they intended to improve.

Wow! Another genius figured out the irony in my name! Good job!

So basically what you are saying is F*** the unions!

Is that correct golfer?

No, that's not what I am saying Mr. Miserable, I am saying, it is what it is, quit your griping, get over it, and yes I am going to say it again....if you don't like it leave, move on, OR....get a MBA become an executive at a company and reap the benefits that comes with the job as it does at every other fortune 500 company.

Latest posts