HEY MR. OUR PAY!

And most people in a clear state of mind would not blame the woes of the airline industry more on labor than mismanagement.

Well since I have never said that you must be refering to somone else.

Now that you seemed to have calmed down do you still wish AA would go under?

Well since I have never said that you must be refering to somone else.

Now that you seemed to have calmed down do you still wish AA would go under?

I was responding to a previous post of yours where you state people get emotional and therefore make certain statements.

As for me wishing AA would go under? Yes,somewhat! I would like to see them go under have have the pro management cheerleaders suffer too after having supported them. The ones who blame labor, unions in general, for being greedy for decades. They justify the obscene wage and benefit packages of executives because they have degrees and wear suits to work. they think they are better than the rest of us because we belong to unions..

Yes I would love to see them lose their livlihoods as weel.

I was responding to a previous post of yours where you state people get emotional and therefore make certain statements.

As for me wishing AA would go under? Yes,somewhat! I would like to see them go under have have the pro management cheerleaders suffer too after having supported them.
Yes I would love to see them lose their livlihoods as weel.

Well then that means you have you still don't have control over your emotions. Becasue only a fool would wish to lose his job along with thirty plus years going down the drain. And what of your fellow union brothers? Do you wish that they lose everything just so you can derive pleasure from another work group losing their jobs? That's somewhat sick if you ask me.

Well then that means you have you still don't have control over your emotions. Becasue only a fool would wish to lose his job along with thirty plus years going down the drain. And what of your fellow union brothers? Do you wish that they lose everything just so you can derive pleasure from another work group losing their jobs? That's somewhat sick if you ask me.

No sicker than having the pro management types here blame the airlines' woes more on unions than mismanagement.
Yes emotions have alot to do with it. We see greedy executives continue to share in their own wealth, but not the sacrifices.
And you know what else is sick?
The ONEFLYER and ModerAAtor types who defend Arpey and CO. with their obscene stock options and salry increases after we got raped.

Damn right emotions have a role here!

And you know what else is sick?
The ONEFLYER and ModerAAtor types who defend Arpey and CO. with their obscene stock options and salry increases after we got raped.

Technicality. I didn't defend the options. I recommended converting them into a profit-sharing payout for all employees, with Arpey getting the same $ amount as the most junior FSC.

I do believe salary increases are deserved. So if you want a raise, tell your union reps to get their ass to the negotiating table and ask for early openers.

Raped? Please. NWA, UAL, and US got raped. You got dry humped compared to them.

Ken, I'd gladly revert back to my real name if the board settings would permit that, and have never hid my identity (which is obvious from the amount of email I got from people here when I was still at AA). Hell, you can still Google it:

Saturday, July 21, 2001 11:55 PM CDT Mandeville By the Sea, LA

Speaking of American, alas, I must report this evening that Eric Olesen, who moderates our American Airlines' discussion board here at PlaneBusiness, has been asked to give up his position as moderator of the American board by the folks at American. The reasons behind this request by American are understandable, although I really cannot get into the reasons here publicly. I do wish this was not the case, as Eric is an excellent moderator, and I hate to see him have to step down.

The real reason I was asked to step down because the TWU thought I was getting too cozy with AMFA. Imagine that, after all the years y'all accused me of being a TWU supporter.

To appease CorpComm and comply to the letter with their request, I had to stop posting under my real name. Now, if it was really sanctioned by CorpComm for me to be on the boards, do you really think I would have been forced to take those steps? Hardly. That is unless you're one of those who believe in black helicopters and secret listening devices being planted in your AOA badges...

Most of us who are long time posters on USAv are grandfathered under the free accounts that existed years back, and I'm not going to set up (and pay out of my pocket) for a new account just to make you feel better.

But it's never been a secret, Ken.

Technicality. I didn't defend the options. I recommended converting them into a profit-sharing payout for all employees, with Arpey getting the same $ amount as the most junior FSC.

I do believe salary increases are deserved. So if you want a raise, tell your union reps to get their ass to the negotiating table and ask for early openers.

Raped? Please. NWA, UAL, and US got raped. You got dry humped compared to them.

You don't get it, do you? Airlines have destroyed unions.
Ask for a raise? What else do we have to give back for a raise? There is no more bargaining here. AA has erased about 40 years of gains with their land mark concessions. If we want ANYTHING back, ANYTHING at at all, we will have to fight tooth and nail to get SOMETHING back while giving another concession...even though there isn't too much to give back.

What dod you think? AA is gonna give us a raise and restore some of the concessions?

They have wanted to breakour backs for decades and now that they have succeeded,,WE GET NOTHING!

even though there isn't too much to give back.

There's always something to negotiate for. It's just a matter of priorities, and apparently your negotiators have a differing view of what's important. They chose to preserve jobs over dollars.