How many of You will attend a IBT informational meeting?

AMFAinMIAMI

Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Miami, Fl.
If anyone goes to one of the Teamsters meetings, will you post the Important questions you asked and questions others asked as well.

This way we all will know system wide if they are telling us the truth about themselves.

This way we will also know just what we the AMT's of AA are asking and what concerns we all have system wide?

Here are some samples.

1. which Local will our station be assigned too?
2. Any Officers of this Local airline employees or part of the Airline Div.?
3. What is the background of the Locals Officers?
4. Why are there so many articles about the Teamster Pension Problems?
5. Can we vote out the Locals Officers?
6. Does every Local memeber vote if we the airline employees want to remove
the officers of the Local for poor representation?

The answers to these along with the ones you have will help us decide if we really want to have the IBT as our UNION.

A guy I know went to the noon meeting and said only about 10 people were there, lol. He said there was talk about pensions but no specifics but he felt the ibt was eyeing our pension trust fund which doesnt surprise me.

A guy I know went to the noon meeting and said only about 10 people were there, lol. He said there was talk about pensions but no specifics but he felt the ibt was eyeing our pension trust fund which doesnt surprise me.
Probably the same 10 knuckleheads that always go, and not a one of them would be a representative if IBT were to get on property. I have asked everyone of them and they each said they had no interest.

Probably the same 10 knuckleheads that always go, and not a one of them would be a representative if IBT were to get on property. I have asked everyone of them and they each said they had no interest.

....sayas the number one knucklehead :lol: :lol: :lol:

TWU Informer

You have been a AMFA supporter forever, but unless my memory serves me wrong you yourself even signed a IBT card. Thus helping their cause.
I know you did it to bring a vote to the membership but it is still helped the IBT. You and all the card signers which did the same thing. Signing both preaching one thing and doing another NOT a Good thing.

I know you have done and said many things over the yrs to better our class and craft but, There are many there in Tulsa that were, as you were, totally involved in the past but sat back and were not fully engaged this time around.

You are something else Informer ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back