IAM dl 142 caught in another lie?

You'd have to study for a urine test.

All of this stupid infighting benefits Jerry Glass and US Airways AND the leaders of the surviving union and NONE flows to those who put their faith in the IAM or IBT
How Rude!
We as the ones who have to feed our family's need to stand our ground and it starts with who WE trust not a customer who gets low fair tickets off our BACKS!

PLZ. Set back, Put your DOG under your seat. Fasten your seat belt have another drink and we will get you were you need to go unless god wants you.

HAVE A NICE TRIP!! B)

Bob,

The ramp at the combined airline is all IAM.

The representational dispute is between the IAM and ibt for the mechanic and related employees.

Another stellar post.

Too bad UPS disapointed wall street.

And the last time I checked the IAM does not employee stock clerks, US Airways does, you know they make over $4 more an hour then your HP poorly ibt represented stock clerks.
Come on my little stock clerk, do you really want to compare the companies. We profited more in this quarter (that's 3 months for the disadvantaged)than your company has earned for the last 10 years!!!!!!!! :up:

But hey, don't let the facts get in your way :shock:

You can't compare a cargo company who makes their money by trucking thier cargo to their customers, to an airline that moves passengers.

Compare apples to apples not oranges.

Compare UPS to FedEx, not US Airways.

You can't compare a cargo company who makes their money by trucking thier cargo to their customers, to an airline that moves passengers.

Compare apples to apples not oranges.

Compare UPS to FedEx, not US Airways.

This was your comment my little stock clerk. :shock: Why compare to Fed EX? We double there profit also :shock:

Now back to the USAirways topic and the IAM. Hey, did you hear the IAM rampers at NWA are now doing all push-backs???? These were union jobs that have union members on strike. :down: Let's see one of your famous IAM b.s lies.

Time is getting "short" for you, What do you think Wal Mart greeter or Would you like fries with that????? :up: :up:

They all ready did the pushbacks where there was no maintenance, guess you can't read the IAM/NWA ESE CBA?

And since NWA imposed new terms, the AMTs were removed from the pushbakcs, which makes perfect business sense, no need to pay an AMT $30 to be a tug slug.

And if it is about US why did you bring up NWA?

Why did the ibt try to scab at Boeing?

Why did the ibt scab at Nation Air?

Why did the ibt organized scabs at CO?

UPS profit, outlook disappoint, shares tumble

why did the iam allow the company to outsource and DECLASSIFY their members in th eoutstations since the IAM walked onto the property in 1994

This was your comment my little stock clerk. :shock: Why compare to Fed EX? We double there profit also :shock:

Now back to the USAirways topic and the IAM. Hey, did you hear the IAM rampers at NWA are now doing all push-backs???? These were union jobs that have union members on strike. :down: Let's see one of your famous IAM b.s lies.

Time is getting "short" for you, What do you think Wal Mart greeter or Would you like fries with that????? :up: :up:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :up: (WHATS UP MY IBT BROTHER LOL!!!

why did the iam allow the company to outsource and DECLASSIFY their members in th eoutstations since the IAM walked onto the property in 1994
Rob it will take him time to come up with a date after 1970 lol.

They all ready did the pushbacks where there was no maintenance, guess you can't read the IAM/NWA ESE CBA?

And since NWA imposed new terms, the AMTs were removed from the pushbakcs, which makes perfect business sense, no need to pay an AMT $30 to be a tug slug.

Same reason to pay a stock clerk the same wages as a licensed mechanic. :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock:

700uw you are doing so well!!! DO YOU WANT A AGC POSSITION???
What does it pay 108,000.00 A year JUST TO SELL OUT your BROTHERS. :shock:

Kinda like how you have a ups box smasher negotiating oh wait, the company told you to kiss off your AMT and related contract?

How much dues money do you pay Andy?

Sorry in 142 they are GCs and the members voted, their made their choice, but hey since when do any of you ibters let the truth get in the way of your rants?

You actually make this way too easy.

And robbed, guess you did not read your CBAs before you voted on them?

The membership approves, not the leadership.

And Snafu, please show me how $16 and change for a stock clerks is the same pay rate as $25 an hour for a AMT. Fuzzy math?

Oh my LITTLE unskilled stock clerk, are you running out of material? Get back in the union office and come back for more.
Now everybody can see the true thinking of a genuine IAM (on the payroll) member. See this folks in Tiny's own words, I quote: NO NEED TO PAY AMT $ 30.00 PER HOUR TO BE A TUG SLUG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . There it is folks, tiny tony put his foot in his mouth, I don't need to say another word, this spells out the typical IAM scab.

Oh yeah genius, they are doing pushbacks WHERE THERE WAS MAINTENANCE, quit trying to spin this Bush.

Once again you dodge like the rest of the ibters, what is a matter, Andy not answering the phones?

Bottom line is you know I am right.

Keep up the attacks and insults, I guess the mafia influence is alive and well in ibt land.

Guess your time in the field did not wisen you up.

Latest posts