IAM Special Bulletin, set the record straight!

Hey Gonzo,

Your own ibt buddy AWA Contract stated on here why should anyone listen to someone who is not an AMT.

Well low and behold your ibt idol Andy Marshall is not an AMT nor does he even work for HP.

And yet none of you can answer why you listen to someone who is not an AMT nor even in the industry.

You ibters keep avoiding the issue at hand when poised to you.

Keep up your track record.

How many Logbooks has Andy Marshall signed off?

How many airplanes has he fixed?

OK, how about the hiearchy of the IAM, canales. o'dricoll are they US AMts.

But the differece of Andy is that even though he is not an AMT or works for HP, he listens and takes into account the way we see it and negotiates what we want, not what he feels we need...besides we have a business agent that deals with us on most stuf and he is one of us...

Hey Gonzo,

Your own ibt buddy AWA Contract stated on here why should anyone listen to someone who is not an AMT.

Well low and behold your ibt idol Andy Marshall is not an AMT nor does he even work for HP.

And yet none of you can answer why you listen to someone who is not an AMT nor even in the industry.

As the "mother" of the bunch :D ;) ........ AWAContract was not referring to the union representatives. I'm pretty sure he was talking to you. And Gonzo did state why regarding your statement about Andy Marshall.

From a recent post by Gonzo: Andy doesn't need to be an AMT. He just needs to know how to represent the members of his local. He does it very well. His history shows it and the contracts he has negotiated shows it.

Hey Gonzo,

I believe that AWA was referring to you 7. You seem to speak for the AMT's, when you have got not a clue of what it is to be a real AMT. Pushing parts is not a job for a trained AMT unless he wants that job.

What issue at hand are you speaking of 7?

You are comparing yourself to Andy Marshall? ROFLMFAO...you are no were near the caliber of individual that Andy is.

Andy doesn't have to be an AMT....he is a very good negotiator. He does his job very well.

Andy Marshall has fixed thousands of aircraft. Not directly but because he has kept our jobs at AWA, so he has fixed aircraft.

Now that I have answered your questions......HOW MANY AIRCRAFT HAVE YOU SIGNED AS AIRWORTHY?? You are avoiding the answer 7. You are avoiding the issues at hand. :)

I hear an echo....echo.....echo......where did 7 go...go .....go.:)

The problem is not that we don't answer the questions. The problem is that we don't give the answers you wish to hear.

Most of the time the question you "demand" answers to has been answered in the past, and why should we answer the same question for the tenth time, just to have the answer be unacceptable to you, and asked again later. :)

Tony Giammarco, Bill Frieberger and Steve Ebert who negotiate and enforce the IAM CBA are ALL AMTs!

Can't say that about your Andy Marshall, can you?

Fixed airplane?

I bet the FAA and HP would like to know that you say Andy Marshall has fixed planes.

Dude you ibters are reaching and sounding more and more desperate.

Quit while you are behind.

Once again you have to chime in about something you have no idea about. Lets rehash:

AWAContract states why should AMTs listen to non AMTs about union issues.

So I bring up their idol Andy Marshall is not an AMT, he does not fix airplanes nor does he even work for HP.

So the ibters keep avoiding the issue when it was their own words used against them.

Then Gonzo states Andy has fixed planes, a complete false statement.

The US GCs worked for US and fixed planes before they ever were reps, you can't say the same about the box loader from UPS, now can you?

Don't let the postings and the facts get in the way of your posting about something that once again does not affect you nor concerns you.

And your lame attempt at saying Tony, Bill and Steve are thugs is totally false as they are not even Ramp Employees nor were involved in the PHL incident.

I just love the way that you make up responses for me - MY STATEMENT WAS DIRECTED AT YOU - A LAV TRUCK TRIVER TURNED STORES CLERK ORDERING THE FUTURE OF LICENSED AND SKILLED MECHANICS JUST TO PROTECT YOUR OWN A@%. I STATED NOR INTENDED TO STATE WHAT YOU HAVE TWISTED OUT OF IT. STICK TO PUTTING PARTS ON THE SHELF OR MOVING BLUE JUICE.

You know, I could really give a S*** whether or not the person negotiating the contract fixes the planes or not! When was the last time any of the IAM negotiators actually worked on an A/C? I think I would really prefer a trained negotiator vs some elected greaser off the floor. I really believe an attorney who understands the legal aspect of todays contracts would be better suited. Too many times (and/or) makes a difference in the legal world.

I just love the way that you make up responses for me - MY STATEMENT WAS DIRECTED AT YOU - A LAV TRUCK TRIVER TURNED STORES CLERK ORDERING THE FUTURE OF LICENSED AND SKILLED MECHANICS JUST TO PROTECT YOUR OWN A@%. I STATED NOR INTENDED TO STATE WHAT YOU HAVE TWISTED OUT OF IT. STICK TO PUTTING PARTS ON THE SHELF OR MOVING BLUE JUICE.
Gee sounds like I struck a nerve!

I guess you don't like it when your own words are used against you!

Your buddy Andy is not an AMT nor even in the airline industry, he is a box loader.

You still have evaded the the issue.

You said no AMT should listen to a non-amt about union matters and such, yet you listen to Andy the UPS man.

Guess you are nothing more then a hypocrite.

Wrong my comments were directed at you telling mechanics how they should direct thier lives - AT YOU AN UNSKILLED TURD PUSHER

Gee such maturity with the name calling.

Guess you are not man enough to admit your own words backed you into a corner.

Sorry Lav Service is done by a vendor, keep trying.

What does a box loader know about fixing planes?

I guess it takes lots of skill to load boxes

Gee guess you don't like it when your own words haunt you.

Wrong my comments were directed at you telling mechanics how they should direct thier lives - AT YOU AN UNSKILLED TURD PUSHER

I'd rather have this unskilled turd pusher on my side, who is infinitely more intelligent and civilized then you and your lunatic fringe.

Again I am stunned by the logic of class war fare. You truly know nothing about unionism. Your polemic attitude will lead to your own ruin like the fools at NW. They threw away the IAM, and then amfa (we don't need the unskilled) threw away their jobs.

Man ya gotta think!