IAM Special Bulletin, set the record straight!

Man ya gotta think!
Man ya gotta think!
LOL!!!!!!!
WHAT YA SMOKING MAN….

Get a grip or roll one and look at the real picture: THE AIRCRAFT MECHANIC has been held down by so called UNION Brothers riding on OUR shirt tails. WE have been held back to support people that have no drive to better them selves and OUT VOTED THE AIRCRAFT MECHANICS on what was good for the AIRCRAFT MECHANIC and now its time for a change.

GET A GRIP THE DAY OF A $20.00 AN HOUR CLEANER OR STOCK BOY IS GONE now the AIRCRAFT MECHANICS HAVE TO FEED THERE FAMILEY'S AND BE PAIED FOR WHAT WE DO AS Professional Aircraft Mechanics.
All I see IS THE IAM LET THE AIRCRAFT MECHANICS DOWN A LONG TIME AGO. :angry: (MORE MONEY MORE DUES.) :angry:

CLASS AND CRAFT: Do you pay the Paperboy what you pay the Plumber per hour.
Both come to your house????? :shock: Man ya gotta think!??????????????????????????????OR would you like this in brail(miss spelled LOL JUST FOR U 7) :up:

HAVE A NICE A/P NIGHT B)
braille :A system of writing and printing for blind or visually impaired people, in which varied arrangements of raised dots representing letters and numerals are identified by touch.

:lol: set the record straight! Only my view.....

The problem is not that we don't answer the questions. The problem is that we don't give the answers you wish to hear.

:)
thats a crock if i ever heard one...time after time when proven wrong with information gleaned off your own IBT 104 website you duck and hide....submerge.... :lol: :lol:

bunch of pussies if i ever saw one.... :lol:

Man ya gotta think!
LOL!!!!!!!
WHAT YA SMOKING MAN….

Get a grip or roll one and look at the real picture: THE AIRCRAFT MECHANIC has been held down by so called UNION Brothers riding on OUR shirt tails. WE have been held back to support people that have no drive to better them selves and OUT VOTED THE AIRCRAFT MECHANICS on what was good for the AIRCRAFT MECHANIC and now its time for a change.

:.....

First and foremost let me get one thing strait----I'm smoking DOPE---which sort of gives me an excuse! You on the other hand are in deep dog poop. Because your dog #### just don't by it. Not one bit.
You can proslytize all you want. Throw in all the calumnate you want.
Facts are facts. If you're half as smart as you acted you would know from your studies of labor past that when ever one group practiced prejedice against another they we're stommped. Just like at NW.
I personally don't give a rats poop what your paper boy makes (I'll bet you don't tip you fascist pig) But I do know what the average American wage earner is screwed out of so we can have democracy in Iraq.
So bite me and suck it up. Remember you voted to get us all screwed so you could protect your guns from gays, and the IAM. May you survive long enough to rue your own stupidity.

It's good to see the IAM on "The Stand" for all the pain and harm they have given their members. The IAM is extremely defensive for a reason.

The workers will choose the final verdict and it is fair to say that the IAM will no longer be on the property given an election. Outright Horrible, dreadful, dispicable representation! I doubt very seriously if there will be much 'real debate' in breakrooms on what to do in an election.

regards,

give me a friggin' break shakespeare.....you're of base as usual... :lol:

i see IBT on here daily with their undereducated minions feebly attempting to defend what they have no clue to. :lol:

First and foremost let me get one thing strait----I'm smoking DOPE---which sort of gives me an excuse!( FROM THE TRUTH) Facts are facts. :eek:
I personally don't give a rats poop what your paper boy makes (I'll bet you don't tip you fascist pig)(10 %)
I Had to go to the store and get a beer after reading your post...lolololooolololololololololololololololololololoolololololololo
olololololololololololololololololololol. :lol:

Hey Gonzo,

Your own ibt buddy AWA Contract stated on here why should anyone listen to someone who is not an AMT YOU ARE NOT AN AMT THAT IS WHAT HE WAS SAYING.
Well low and behold your ibt idol Andy Marshall is not an AMT nor does he even work for HP. ROACH, O'DRISCOLL, AND CANALE DON'T WORK FOR USAIRWAYS OR HAVE THERE A&P WHATS YOUR POINT.

And yet none of you can answer why you listen to someone who is not an AMT nor even in the industry. ROACH, O'DRISCOLL, AND CANALE DON'T WORK FOR USAIRWAYS OR HAVE THERE A&P WHATS YOUR POINT.

You ibters keep avoiding the issue at hand when poised to you.

Keep up your track record.

How many Logbooks has Andy Marshall signed off? NUN JUST LIKE YOU
How many airplanes has he fixed? NUN JUST LIKE YOU

JUST WHAT IS YOUR POINT 700?

Tony Giammarco, Bill Frieberger and Steve Ebert who negotiate and enforce the IAM CBA are ALL AMTs!

Can't say that about your Andy Marshall, can you? Can't say that about your ROACH, O'DRISCOLL, AND CANALE, can you?

WHATS YOU POINT? AGAIN YOU ARE NOT COMPARING APPLES TO APPLES. YES WE HAVE A GROUP OF STEWARDS (that are/were) NEGOTIATING AND (still) ENFORCING OUR CBA.

WHATS YOU POINT? AGAIN YOU ARE NOT COMPARING APPLES TO APPLES. YES WE HAVE A GROUP OF STEWARDS (that are/were) NEGOTIATING AND (still) ENFORCING OUR CBA.
from IBT 104 website:

No Further Negotiations Due to the Single Carrier Status Ruling :lol:

awacontract is out of work due to the single carrier ruling...no wonder he has been so grumpy lately

me and awa in PHX :lol:

from IBT 104 website:

No Further Negotiations Due to the Single Carrier Status Ruling :lol:

awacontract is out of work due to the single carrier ruling...no wonder he has been so grumpy lately

me and awa in PHX :lol:

Well Dell, if you are going to quote the 104 site, include all words..."No Further Negotiations Scheduled Due to the Single Carrier Status Ruling"

What a difference one word can make...
are there any transition talks between the company and the IAM...no

Well Dell, if you are going to quote the 104 site, include all words..."No Further Negotiations Scheduled Due to the Single Carrier Status Ruling"

What a difference one word can make...
are there any transition talks between the company and the IAM...no

copy and paste:

No Further Negotiations Due to the Single Carrier Status Ruling

copy and paste:

No Further Negotiations Due to the Single Carrier Status Ruling

if you read the scrolling t/a count banner, it says schedueld.. DUH the company is not going to talk with either side until this is settled... which helps them and by the way.. why did the IAM file protest that is delaying hundreds of AMT's from coming back to work???