IAM M&R Interim Agreement Reached

There are no secrets being revealed, I worked with the members of tne NC as I was a member. People still ask advice and I still have a pension and family and friends that work for US, did not see any laws or IAM regulations that says I cant talk about it or talk to people involved.

Go ahead and decertify and see what you will get from Al Hemenway and Doug Parker.

You will get a big pink slip.

But you always try to make it about me and not the issue.

Envy?

we agree, it is about you.. several times you have been ask straight questions and you deflect , often criticizing the asking party. you can not post actual facts. you are owed your opinions, but when warranted you need to give information to back up your claims or not post them.
a pension oooohhhhhh how many will have a pension in the future, with the decline of unionism for a host of reasons, the biggest i feel is them not changing to current day ideaology and a willingness to change, er, adaot for the future. it is like driving a model T today, it would be nice to have on in mint condition, but could you sell them brand-new today, compared to the other autos that are out?
Note: just because the iam puts out a bulletin it does not need to be waved as a banner of there complete omnipresence of all things union, the company knows how to play them like the two dollar ho they are.....

• Banned
Go ask the ramp, they have a pension, actually gained it in the first bankruptcy, see if you worked for US during that time you would know this, or take the time to educate yourself you would know this.

The ramp is part of the IAMNPF and have a multiplier of $78 per month, see everyone lost their pensions, but the ramp did not.

I have answered questions in regard to this thread, personal questions I will not answer, but once again you are more obsessed with me then sticking to the topic at hand, that says it all about you.

And the membership is the union, not the four GCs, so you in fact called yourself a ho.

Go ask the ramp, they have a pension, actually gained it in the first bankruptcy, see if you worked for US during that time you would know this, or take the time to educate yourself you would know this.

The ramp is part of the IAMNPF and have a multiplier of $78 per month, see everyone lost their pensions, but the ramp did not.

I have answered questions in regard to this thread, personal questions I will not answer, but once again you are more obsessed with me then sticking to the topic at hand, that says it all about you.

where in this thread was i personal, and if in fact youanswering in regard to this thread, then why bring the ramp into this m and r thread, they may have gotten a pension, yet how much did their pay get cut and how many lost jobs????

And the membership is the union, not the four GCs, so you in fact called yourself a ho.

i am a ho and proud of it, but not for the company to roll over my co-workers and fellow union brothers and sisters. i have tried to educate myself on the iam, but they are a secret society when one tries to gain knowledge of the upper echelons. if in fact you no longer worker for the new Delta airways then kindly but out of telling those who still do how they should have their union contract and related info.

Back