IAM Mech. & Related Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have about 50% of the work now so you will not see any large increase in the work coming inhouse, no heavy checks in phx and the bid areas are line, out of service, letter check, and the back shops.

If it passed why the delay in ratification? Doesn't the 10% raise start on the first pay period following ratification?

All the votes from all the stations must be audited and recounted by the Grandpooba's. Signed& sealed.
So the date is the 8th. 1st pay pd is Sunday night for Monday the14th. 1st pay day would be 25th. But the company might run out of pencils and paper. So it could be retroed.

On the 757 an AD is comming out on the wind shied heat. Keep an eye out for discoloration at the lower corner wire to glass. Wind screens are crazing in flight. (Spider webbing) Not good. :down: I look for more work to come in house. I also think PHX will exspand. They will fill every hangar that we have. But the South American work they do love. I could be wrong. But I don't think so. Why was the Airbus language left in the agreement when us Air was in court ?? Think about that one.

The CLT hangar can hold any airplane US flies, the A330, 767 and 757s underwent their HMV visits there before they were outsourced.

If it passed why the delay in ratification? Doesn't the 10% raise start on the first pay period following ratification?
It passed. I know someone that help tally the votes. It passed in CLT, PIT, PHX, LAS, TPA, ATL, BOS, LAX and a few other cities. It failed in PHL, JFK, and some other small stations. Now live with it. Move on to complaining about other things.

No matter if the T/A was approved or not the company can still close any city that is not protected.

US East before the merger flew into 89 mainline cities and only had mtc in 20 or so.

Prove me wrong.

Line maintenance stations will include at a minimum BOS, CLT,DCA, LGA, PHL, PIT and at least four other stations as determined by the Company.

From the old CBA,now show me where it says they cant?

From the TA:

Line maintenance stations will include at a minimum BOS, CLT, DCA, LGA, PHL, PHX, LAS & LAX and at least seven (7) other stations as determined by the Company.

Gee lets do the math, it looks like more stations are protected now then was before.

Prove me wrong.

From the old CBA,now show me where it says they cant?

From the TA:

Gee lets do the math, it looks like more stations are protected now then was before.
I said NO da why are you bringing thinks up that I said no da to that means right. My question is why do you care you don't fall under this TA anymore.

You said NO with an insult, no means you disagree with the post you qouted.

700UW/ Who are YOU? If you know so much, are you IAM? And if you're not, why do you claim to know what is correct! Just, who represents us and where do any of us stand. This is CRAP!

Just wait till this CRAP goes down next week. AMEN!

Deleted by Moderator....posting information about another member gets you time off such as this person got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back